Solrane

Nov 16, 2020
So, it implies that the variable for deciding whether or not you go to Cindy's shoot is undefined.
To fix it without the console, you'll have to replay from the part of Episode 3 where you decide to go with Cindy to the shoot, and then play from there.
Otherwise, you could use the console to set that Variable to True or False (or 1 or 0, I forget)
Thanks, I checked the discord and apparently i just need to download the latest revised version. I'll try the console fix to, just worried because it was my first playthrough and i saved after ignoring it. might replace that playthrough anyway since i've already started several others xD

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
who do you guys think will get holly's first scene, ian or lena?
An interesting fact about Holly is that while she starts on Ians side of the story she actually belongs more to Lenas side. Ian can ignore Holly except at work, he doesn't has to meet with her at all. Lena can't ignore her. She will meet her even if Ian doesn't bring her along, she can't not go out in the park with Holly, she can't not bring her home, she can't not bring her to Ivys poledancing class.
So probably Lena, I guess.

edit: ok, I was wrong about Lena having to bring Holly home, so I'll replace it with she can't not meet Holly in the cafe several times.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not complain, but doesn't she say this every update :sneaky:
Btw, can BloodyMares give us a hint, where are will be anything with Cindy? And how your overall feeling about this update? If you can't say anything in public can you PM me if you don't mind?
I'd rather not. Everyone will have their own experience. All I'm going to say, is that the branching finally catches up with your previous choices.

she can't not bring her home
She can if she refuses to share her song with her. Then she sings her song for Louise (+ Stan). Holly also decides to try Ivy's classes after Ian encourages her.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'd rather not. Everyone will have their own experience. All I'm going to say, is that the branching finally catches up with your previous choices.

She can if she refuses to share her song with her. Then she sings her song for Louise (+ Stan). Holly also decides to try Ivy's classes after Ian encourages her.
It's possible for Lena to sing her song for Louise AND Stan? :oops:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Chapter 6 news

Hello everybody! November is nearing it's end and so is Chapter 6 production. I finished Ian's part of the story a few weeks ago and all the drawings are done. I'm hard at work on Lena's part (I've been writing almost 1000 lines per day lately), and I should be able to finish it in a couple days or so, if all goes well.
After that I will have the proofreader take a look at it and do some bugtesting, also I hope the colorist finishes working on all of the illustrations on time so I can rework them to give them the polished and finished in-game look (I will make a post detailing the art processes at some point if you're interested).

I cannot give an exact release date yet, but if everything goes as planned it shouldn't take more than a week for Chapter 6 Alpha to be published. I'm really proud of this one, it's the longest chapter yet, packed with art and content and some of my favourites scenes thus far. I can't wait to share it you!

Thanks for the support and patience and, as always, stay tuned :)
Ian&Minerva and Lena&girlfriends. That is all i am hoping for. :LOL:

truien

Mar 17, 2020
It would be less popular among guys, but it would be fairly popular among girls. And there's a middle ground between PG-13 and X-rated content, called M-rating. And I have no doubt it would do fine as M-rated visual novel with various plot twists. Most characters are very compelling and relatable on their own. Just look at Ivy or Holly. The most popular girls here are Cindy, Holly and Ivy, none of whom had any X-rated scenes yet.
I think there’s something to be said of the novelty factor. Namely, those characters are so popular because they dont have x-rated scenes yet.

Now, that’s not to say they aren’t very realistic and relatable characters. I totally agree there. However, I feel it’s their relatability that instills that attraction factor, and that desire created in the audience will need to be sated at some point or the majority of patrons (especially those primarily interested in the erotica aspect) will eventually lose faith.

Carnal Games

Nov 23, 2020
Just want to post to say I'm a big fan and hoping for some Cindy action in this chapter. But already this game is shaping up to be the most exciting thing in production, having played GGGB, I have every faith that Eva Kiss can deliver.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes