Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Lol, well the first thing that came to me is Perry with Lena's mom. Nobody knows, maybe he likes cougar too.
You have a point
To be fair, I'm not picky with whom they might interact sexually, all I want is for them to do that in the first place, though if that will happen we will have to see

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Seems like Eva is also doing a poll but with GGGB girls

Who is your favourite GGGB girl?

Hello everybody! I'm working against the clock to finish Chapter 6 as soon as possible (there's just to much to do!) but I'm trying to keep you entertained while you wait. So it's time for a popularity poll!
Writing this on GGGB vs ORS recently, where I talk about different aspects of game design, I realized the female cast on GGGB was rather small (at least compared to ORS), since Ashley hogged the spotlight almost all the time. But the major female NPCs starred in some really hot scenes too, be it with or without Ashley, and all of them had their own plot-lines and different variations and transformations.
Which girl other than Ash was your favourite and why? Which version of them did you enjoy the most ?

in GGB, for me its Iris... And the common one.. not the one in pink stockings.

Reactions: a-pollo

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm...Looking at discussion about favorite characters...I figured I'd make a poll....please check it out and enter your choices...will post the results when v0.6 is released....

(Poll is limited to female characters from ORS....Multiple choices are allowed, but please restrict it to 3 or less)..

Cindy and Lena are pretty close in the polls....Am actually surprised Holly isn't up there competing with them...

Top 6 at the moment (with around a 1000 votes cast) is pretty interesting...
1.Cindy
2.Lena
3.Molly
4.Holly
5.Lena's Mom
6.Lola

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Cindy and Lena are pretty close in the polls....Am actually surprised Holly isn't up there competing with them...

Top 6 at the moment (with around a 1000 votes cast) is pretty interesting...
1.Cindy
2.Lena
3.Molly
4.Holly
5.Lena's Mom
6.Lola
Lena's Mom and Molly is trolling! Look at my screenshot after 500 votes. Minerva and Lola too.

bauman
Alison was #4, she is 7 now because of trolling.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Lena's Mom and Molly is trolling! Look at my screenshot after 500 votes. Minerva and Lola too.

bauman
Alison was #4, she is 7 now because of trolling.
I get there might be potential trolling for Molly, the mom and the cat, but Ivy has a big lead ahead of Alison. too. Even Minerva has a slight lead, and we know Minerva has fans both here and amongst Eva Kiss' patreons. Very interesting nonetheless, I expected Cindy to be one of the favorites, but she's blowing out the protagonist in this poll.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hey, download unren, then enable scrollback
The reason why you're getting a v3_cindy_shoot error is that since the Episode 3 Alpha/Beta released, a new variable was introduced re the choice whether the PC goes to cindy's shoot or not. You have to replay from the point on to define the variable.
That's a handy tip for scrollback, thanks.

I was playing a brand new game to try to remember what happened and as I'd only had a glimpse of it before, so I had played through the Cindy part.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I get there might be potential trolling for Molly, the mom and the cat, but Ivy has a big lead ahead of Alison. too. Even Minerva has a slight lead, and we know Minerva has fans both here and amongst Eva Kiss' patreons. Very interesting nonetheless, I expected Cindy to be one of the favorites, but she's blowing out the protagonist in this poll.
As I said, it's trolling after ~600 votes. Before it was quite realistic (look at my screen), now it's unfortunately useless. The Russians again, I guess ;)

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
As I said, it's trolling after ~600 votes. Before it was quite realistic (look at my screen), now it's unfortunately useless. The Russians again, I guess ;)
You mean the one you posted earlier? According to it you have 1) Cindy, 2) Lena, 3) Holly, 4) Ivy, 5) Alison. If you ignore the Molly, mom and cat spam I mentioned, it retains the same progression as of right now. I'm still somewhat surprised Alison isn't as popular as Cindy, Holly and Ivy - characters that had little to no action so far.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes