MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I would have thought she's at least in the top 3 for everyone.
I'll put both MC's at the bottom as they are uninteresting to me as characters. But this is ok as this is how these games work for me. What I find interesting is how the choices I make for the MC influence the other characters.

For example, with the right choices I can persuade and influence Cindy to explore new things. Maybe at some point get her out of the dysfunctional relationship. But then I can also try to fix their relationship by telling wade to fight for it and telling cindy to think of wade.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
With everyone speaking of the characters, I forgot to mention mrs. van Dyke! Holy crap, I wish I'll get to involve her in some sexual business in the future! But anyways, that's just me, so feel free to ignore it

Reactions: Albaduldür

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
I’m very anxious to see what’s in store with Minerva’s storyline. For some reason I believe it’s going to be my favourite after Stan-Lena and Ed-Lena.

My guess is, Minerva has feelings for Ian but is unaware of it. So she scolds him to seem dominant and kill that feeling within her that makes her weak and attracted towards Ian.

I hope we get more of Ed and Minerva in the upcoming update. They hardly had any screen time.

Reactions: Mark17 and Baka!

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm...Looking at discussion about favorite characters...I figured I'd make a poll....please check it out and enter your choices...will post the results when v0.6 is released....

(Poll is limited to female characters from ORS....Multiple choices are allowed, but please restrict it to 3 or less)..

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
With everyone speaking of the characters, I forgot to mention mrs. van Dyke! Holy crap, I wish I'll get to involve her in some sexual business in the future! But anyways, that's just me, so feel free to ignore it
Interesting perspective. I honestly believe she is going to die on short/medium term and this to trigger unpredictable reactions in her husband, which at that point would feel completely free to follow his growing attention for Lena.

Reactions: Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Interesting perspective. I honestly believe she is going to die on short/medium term and this to trigger unpredictable reactions in her husband, which at that point would feel completely free to follow his growing attention for Lena.
Yeah I hope that doesn't happen, for me the most interest is for her or Lena's mother (same as with Ashley's mom in GGGB). And that is because I don't get to see that many older females in games with regards to sex and I am turned on by MILFS, real ones, not just 20 y/o's that are said to be MILFS.

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah I hope that doesn't happen, for me the most interest is for her or Lena's mother (same as with Ashley's mom in GGGB). And that is because I don't get to see that many older females in games with regards to sex and I am turned on by MILFS, real ones, not just 20 y/o's that are said to be MILFS.
There's a relationship stat specifically for her (LenaMolly), so I do expect that at least in one of the possible branches you'll get what you wish :)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
it is certainly a female character, it is enough to know if it is from the modeling agency like Lena or from the books with Ian.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Louise is big tiddy goth gf tho... :love:
Yess right?? She's so freaking hot!!!
I mean, just look at her face....isn't that the face of the perfect ultimate Bitch???
She sooo slutty I can Imagine her doing all sorts of things Lena would never do.

And, furthermore, she really does look like a witch.
I think It could be interesting if we could see her doing some voodoo shit to people.
Putting other characters to the darkest pain ever....maybe even joining some black sabbath and worshipping the devil in a lustful orgy....

And let's not forget she also has a piece of Ass meant to be fucked all day long! :sneaky:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 915769

Unlocked
Chapter 6 sneak peek (2)
A new side character will be introduced in Chapter 6. It's not fundamental to the story, but he or she can lead to a very interesting scene...
Any guesses?
Well, my guess is that this is a she. And for some reason, I thought this silhouette is Princess Leia.

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
you are not alone, bro! would love to see her ass destroyed by young studs

Reactions: Cicica

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Ed/Lena scenes have so many possibilities in the future, I see it possible for Molly to accept being in a cuckquean relationship if she discovers Ed's infidelity + she has a good relationship with Lena, I think that Molly is a kind woman and she can come to understand why her husband develops a sexual attraction towards Lena, Molly is not a selfish woman and knows that her husband has dedicated his life to helping her with her goals and is also grateful to Lena if she manages to save Ed and Molly's establishment, one of the things Ed has always wanted is to have a son, Lena can probably get pregnant with Ed's baby in one of the endings, it is likely that just like Arthur's route in GGGB the player will have the possibility to make Ed/Lena relationship purely sexual or more romantic, I think it can be interesting and sad to see Molly feeling disappointed in herself for not being able to have sex and satisfy Ed, I think it can be interesting to see what kind of dialogues and decisions Lena can have while talking to Molly, Ed and Molly's route has many possibilities, I'm looking forward to seeing what direction Eva Kiss wants to take these characters in the future :unsure:

Reactions: Damnd and Ryu Hawke
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes