shady31

May 31, 2017

ORS Chapter 6 news update
Hello everybody. As you know I've been working on the final stages of Chapter 6 these past week and I think I can finally announce a release date.
Yesterday I finished writing Lena's part of the update. I was afraid it wouldn't be as long as Ian's (around 6600 lines in the script) but it ended up being 1000 lines, which makes Chapter 6 twice as long as Chapter 4, so should be safe to say this update will pack the most content thus far. Now the script had to go through a basic bug-testing and proofreading (the first script can be really messy, especially being so long and with so many variables) and I'm finishing all the visual assets needed, giving illustrations the final pass and creating the necessary components. Look forward to some juicy art on this one. ORS looks better and better with each update.
So, after talking with the people who are assisting me with proofreading and bug-testing, it seems those tasks, and the art, will be completed on Wednesday, December 2nd. I wanted to push the update before the end of November, but sadly I fell short... There was a lot to do with this one. If things go faster than anticipated I'll try to push the update earlier, but in any case... You'll be able to finally play it this next week.
I hope to make it worth your wait!
1606537300471.png

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I was sure that new update coming this weekend, another week of waiting. I hope this will be the best chapter and worth waited for 4 months

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
5 more days, huh. Well, I'd much rather have this done right than her releasing an untested version earlier, though I have a four days weekend now until Wednesday, so a new version would have been awesome. Though I appreciate her commitment to have everything bulletproof:D

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Regarding the polls....probably should have enabled the option to verify the IP address and limit it to one vote per person....actually did do it the first time around...but forgot to do so when I went back and recreated it, to add some of the characters I missed (ironically enough the characters I added the 2nd time were Molly, Lena's Mom and Lola)....but then again if someone cared enough to screw with the polls, they would have just used a VPN to bypass the limitations.....

Anyway..the results so far !!

image_2020-11-28_130827.png

Reactions: dogedoge

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Regarding the polls....probably should have enabled the option to verify the IP address and limit it to one vote per person....actually did do it the first time around...but forgot to do so when I went back and recreated it, to add some of the characters I missed (ironically enough the characters I added the 2nd time were Molly, Lena's Mom and Lola)....but then again if someone cared enough to screw with the polls, they would have just used a VPN to bypass the limitations.....

Anyway..the results so far !!

View attachment 918947
I mean adding Lola in the first place doesn't make much sense to me, since she's just a cat (a very cute one for that matter, reminds me of my own), but she can't really affect the story or have any implications in it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I’ve only played a few hours, but am really liking it thus far. A slight spoiler that I’m looking for: As far as Ian’s route is concerned, are there any chicks that fall under the category of “can’t fuck, don’t even try” lol?

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019

Hello everybody. As you know I've been working on the final stages of Chapter 6 these past week and I think I can finally announce a release date.
Yesterday I finished writing Lena's part of the update. I was afraid it wouldn't be as long as Ian's (around 6600 lines in the script) but it ended up being 1000 lines, which makes Chapter 6 twice as long as Chapter 4, so should be safe to say this update will pack the most content thus far. Now the script had to go through a basic bug-testing and proofreading (the first script can be really messy, especially being so long and with so many variables) and I'm finishing all the visual assets needed, giving illustrations the final pass and creating the necessary components. Look forward to some juicy art on this one. ORS looks better and better with each update.
So, after talking with the people who are assisting me with proofreading and bug-testing, it seems those tasks, and the art, will be completed on Wednesday, December 2nd. I wanted to push the update before the end of November, but sadly I fell short... There was a lot to do with this one. If things go faster than anticipated I'll try to push the update earlier, but in any case... You'll be able to finally play it this next week.

Considering the characher choice for the post header (hi Cindy!) and the huge amount of lines in Ian's path script (the one where Cindy stuff happens) I guess many people here are going crazy (myself included).

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

hide the pain.jpg

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Now if someone makes a poll for men, I’m sure Robert is going to end up at the bottom. Guy’s like a walking punching bag. He deserves to get beaten up in every episode.
IKR!? I just wanted my lena to have some side fun before maybe committing to the MC, but this robert guy is trully insufferable, I swear the only way to put up with him is to press ctrl very hard until he's gone. I'm not sure how much he's intended to be like this, perhaps to put the MC/Ian in a better light, but c'mon, does he really need to be the cartoony bad choice? Can't she find some decent booty that's not creepy/ugly/ex? It's like the only bearable guy is that dj guy and even then he's already got a girlfriend, and Wade is committed AND possibly depressed. Ashley had it better.
I like Robert for how he took advantages of MC so I don't think you should assume everyone thinks like you tbh.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I can't believe Ian is leading this poll. I'm a fan of Jeremy, and I voted Jeremy for obvious reasons....
I'm not saying Jeremy is the only one who deserves to win, I mean, lots of people like Seymour and they have their good reasons....he could bring all sorts of new perversions in the game and that's very good. Seymour is a great addition.
But Ian?? How could someone vote for him?
He's a total loser!
I never liked him, I bet he wouldn't be winning if he wasn't one of the MCs.
But hey, that's just my opinion.

What's even more shocking is that Jeremy is losing to Stan!
To Stan!
Did you hear me?!
STAN!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
There are two characters on that poll I don't even remember, who is Boris and Yuri?:oops:

I like Robert for how he took advantages of MC so I don't think you should assume everyone thinks like you tbh.
I dont like Robert, but from the men introduced he's not the worst, he's more likeable than Jeremy and not a complete Orc like Stan and Perry. Lena needs a way better selection of men, she'll go 100% pure lesbian in my route. Ian got all the good looking characters, Lena only got Ian,Mike and Axel that look somewhat decent, and the last of those mentioned is probably the games "villian".

Jun 6, 2018
I can't believe Ian is leading this poll. I'm a fan of Jeremy, and I voted Jeremy for obvious reasons....
I'm not saying Jeremy is the only one who deserves to win, I mean, lots of people like Seymour and they have their good reasons....he could bring all sorts of new perversions in the game and that's very good. Seymour is a great addition.
But Ian?? How could someone vote for him?
He's a total loser!
I never liked him, I bet he wouldn't be winning if he wasn't one of the MCs.
But hey, that's just my opinion.

What's even more shocking is that Jeremy is losing to Stan!
To Stan!
Did you hear me?!
STAN!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAH
Expectations are different. Why people love this game is that EvaKiss creates an universe where a lot of situations, kinks and desires are possible and the game can be played in different ways. You can try to attract Stan with a photoshoot to be Lena's new secret admirer or try something new with Louise 2 weeks after. Same for Ian, develop his relation with Molly or create an harem's pacha.

For Ian/Jeremy, i think a lot of people will more identify themselves in a character that they can shape than Jeremy who has defined psy pattern.
Stan, yeah that's maybe because he is a simp now but it can change with next updates.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes