Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Expectations are different. Why people love this game is that EvaKiss creates an universe where a lot of situations, kinks and desires are possible and the game can be played in different ways. You can try to attract Stan with a photoshoot to be Lena's new secret admirer or try something new with Louise 2 weeks after. Same for Ian, develop his relation with Molly or create an harem's pacha.

For Ian/Jeremy, i think a lot of people will more identify themselves in a character that they can shape than Jeremy who has defined psy pattern.
Stan, yeah that's maybe because he is a simp now but it can change with next updates.
I think Jeremy could change too
Maybe if you manage to change Ian into a thug. Someone who can crush him down.
You see, Jeremy is always bragging about how many girls he has....maybe Ian could take his place one day and humiliate him.
That would be hot too....and I'm saying it as a fan of Jeremy
I just like Jeremy more 'cause I'd love a path where it is possible to make Lena a BBC addict, that would be too hot in my opinion.

But you could also change Jeremy in a way such that he will take seriously a potential relationship with Lena.
Now, he's a just a kid who likes to bang every girl he can.
But he could one day change and marry Lena, and in the process make Ian suffer like a dog

But it'll also be hot if he stays like he is now.
Banging hot Louise every now and then,
Dominating that piece of woman who's name is Alison,
Fucking beautiful Cindy, making her cheat on her stupid boyfriend,
and making her beg for more cheating each day passing by,
Taking a good slice of Ivy's ass pie,
Destroying Lena's perfect body and face,
and finally Abusing that little innoccent angel face of Holly's

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I think Jeremy could change too
Maybe if you manage to change Ian into a thug. Someone who can crush him down.
You see, Jeremy is always bragging about how many girls he has....maybe Ian could take his place one day and humiliate him.
That would be hot too....and I'm saying it as a fan of Jeremy
I just like Jeremy more 'cause I'd love a path where it is possible to make Lena a BBC addict, that would be too hot in my opinion.

But you could also change Jeremy in a way such that he will take seriously a potential relationship with Lena.
Now, he's a just a kid who likes to bang every girl he can.
But he could one day change and marry Lena, and in the process make Ian suffer like a dog

But it'll also be hot if he stays like he is now.
Banging hot Louise every now and then,
Dominating that piece of woman who's name is Alison,
Fucking beautiful Cindy, making her cheat on her stupid boyfriend,
and making her beg for more cheating each day passing by,
Taking a good slice of Ivy's ass pie,
Destroying Lena's perfect body and face,
and finally Abusing that little innoccent angel face of Holly's
OK dude Jeremy can do whatever the fuck he wants but sweet Holly is off limits.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I can't believe Ian is leading this poll. I'm a fan of Jeremy, and I voted Jeremy for obvious reasons....
I'm not saying Jeremy is the only one who deserves to win, I mean, lots of people like Seymour and they have their good reasons....he could bring all sorts of new perversions in the game and that's very good. Seymour is a great addition.
But Ian?? How could someone vote for him?
He's a total loser!
I never liked him, I bet he wouldn't be winning if he wasn't one of the MCs.
But hey, that's just my opinion.

What's even more shocking is that Jeremy is losing to Stan!
To Stan!
Did you hear me?!
STAN!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAH
Oh yeah, total loser... Let's see. If you play it right he can bang Cherry, Alison, Lena, Emma in the same run, have Cindy starting to be very close to him, get your manuscript to THE influencal guy in town, and on your way to have your first amateur fight.

What a loser hey ?

Alucinante

May 7, 2018
My problem with Jeremy is that he's a player, not a Player. Doing a lot of manipulation behind the girls back, boasting all the time, cheating, lying, and I think he's not even that good of a friend to Ian, he simply reeks of immaturity...He also makes the entire girls nucleu a bit dumber for putting up with all that crap. I mean, not that I hate a bit of cheating festishing(that is, if Lena decides to cut louise), but there's ways to do that with a bit of more sultry subtlety (for example how Ian and Cindy keeps getting close, uh oh)...A Player would convince to fuck all of the girls together with charm and confidence alone. But hey, that's just me...

Speaking of which, Stan is another one that gets on my nerve, not because he's the 'nerdy loser' stereotype, but more how he lives with these girls that don't seem to be that much of his friend, plus louise outright despises him... Yet they all dangle around in underwear around him like he's another intimiate girlfriend. That sends my suspension of disbelief out the window so hard.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Oh yeah, total loser... Let's see. If you play it right he can bang Cherry, Alison, Lena, Emma in the same run, have Cindy starting to be very close to him, get your manuscript to THE influencal guy in town, and on your way to have your first amateur fight.

What a loser hey ?
He's a Loser. That's it.
Of course he can fuck whomever he wants, it's a game....
But just look at him, look at him and tell me that is not the face of the perfect loser...
You can't deny the obvious, if he was a real person he would probably get bullied by Jeremy all day

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What's with so many people facepalming one of my previous posts???

Jeremy will own everyone's ass!

And you can't do anything...
You can't save poor Holly, Jeremy is going to be her abuser :p:p:p:p:p:p
Just so you know, I've payed Eva top dollar to turn Jeremy into a needy bottom. Ian is going to have his way with him soon. I am glad Eva is not opposed to a branch where guys get married.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Just so you know, I've payed Eva top dollar to turn Jeremy into a needy bottom. Ian is going to have his way with him soon. I am glad Eva is not opposed to a branch where guys get married.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Well, I guess you still get to the decide in the game, right?
It would nonetheless be hot/satisfying to see Jeremy destroy Ian's ass, but to see Ian doing it to him...well, don't like it.
Anyway, gg my friend

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Well, I guess you still get to the decide in the game, right?
It would nonetheless be hot/satisfying to see Jeremy destroy Ian's ass, but to see Ian doing it to him...well, don't like it.
Anyway, gg my friend
Nah, I was only fucking with you - but good on you for being such a good sport.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Nah, I was only fucking with you - but good on you for being such a good sport.
You got me!
DAMN

Anyway, I don't see any problem in adding gay content....
I would personally stick to the etero stuff, but I could use a laugh doing it with Ian, Robert, or Axel...just to humiliate them and see them begging for more

• Angry
Reactions: RozenCharles

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I think players sympathize with him because he is getting bullied by Louise for no apparent reason (except for being a loser). And he has been a 'nice guy', compared to Perry - another apparent loser - who has been a fucking prick on multiple occassions.
Yeah, it could be. I personally find it hot from Louise to bully him ahahahahahh
So it is very hard for me to sympathize with him for the reason above.
Anyway, I get it. I just thought they were going to vote for the hottest, not for the one they like the most.
But that explanation seems right.
(y)

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I think players sympathize with him because he is getting bullied by Louise for no apparent reason (except for being a loser). And he has been a 'nice guy', compared to Perry - another apparent loser - who has been a fucking prick on multiple occassions.
I think those people don't care that much for Stan, he's just a proxy. They want Lena to open her legs for the lowest of people because they are bored with queens looking for kings. They prefer the contrast and are more interested in Ian shagging his grandma than him having another conversation with Holly over their hopes and dreams as writers.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I think those people don't care that much for Stan, he's just a proxy. They want Lena to open her legs for the lowest of people because they are bored with queens looking for kings. They prefer the contrast and are more interested in Ian shagging his grandma than him having another conversation with Holly over their hopes and dreams as writers.
You're so damn right my brother!

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I can't believe Ian is leading this poll. I'm a fan of Jeremy, and I voted Jeremy for obvious reasons....
I'm not saying Jeremy is the only one who deserves to win, I mean, lots of people like Seymour and they have their good reasons....he could bring all sorts of new perversions in the game and that's very good. Seymour is a great addition.
But Ian?? How could someone vote for him?
He's a total loser!
I never liked him, I bet he wouldn't be winning if he wasn't one of the MCs.
But hey, that's just my opinion.

What's even more shocking is that Jeremy is losing to Stan!
To Stan!
Did you hear me?!
STAN!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAH
The only loser here is you cuz u r the one who makes Ian the Chad or the loser

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes