Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I see that Robert is still a very hated character, I understand why you all hate him and I also think that he is an unpleasant character to see since his relationship with Lena is not deep and he does not have any kind of charisma, but in the end Robert is a very forgettable character that we will stop seeing in a few updates, all of you should focus your hatred on the most annoying and crybaby character in the game, Perry. I'm going to enjoy a lot making the life of that miserable even more miserable, I hope that Ian can invite Emma to sleep and that cockroach named Perry masturbates in his bedroom while crying listening to Emma's moans :mad:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Ian and Emma is a good one that I never considered until update V 5. Ian hasn't had a chance to shoot his shot with any of Lena's friends yet. Hopefully that will change in 6.

And Lena may be in to girls now. We will have to see how that changes the dynamics here..

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
the thing with lena and ian as MCs is however, they respond to situations in a determined way and the choices are always limited by for their character believable options. so i think it's definitely possible to ascertain the value of the MC's likeability. for example some people argue that ian is too vanilla for their taste.

yeah that makes sense. they definitely do have more defined characteristics that we determine likeability from than say ashley who was a completely blank slate at the beginning.

Reactions: mehGusta

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
Ian and Emma is a good one that I never considered until update V 5. Ian hasn't had a chance to shoot his shot with any of Lena's friends yet. Hopefully that will change in 6.

And Lena may be in to girls now. We will have to see how that changes the dynamics here..
I could definitely see him running into ivy and ivy trying to get back at Jeremy, makes a move on him

Reactions: mehGusta

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think a large part of Cindy's appeal (besides just being hot) is the "wrongness" of banging your friend's girl. Especially with them living together etc. That and I would guess that the idea of a girl feeling unsatisfied with a guy, but then finding satisfaction in you (ie protagonist self-injection), would be kind of an ego stroke haha.
Could be. For me personally, I'm just warming up to her personality. I used to really dislike her initially. But she proved herself to not be just a dumb bitchy blonde and actually has layers that make her a very compelling character. And the chemistry she has with Ian is through the roof. It's like watching Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker and Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy together. If it wasn't for the complicated situation they were in with Wade, I feel they would be all over each other and "get a room" much sooner. Hell, let's say if she was not Wade's girlfriend but Lena's friend, the taboo factor would still be there but I wouldn't feel as guilty and would actually go for her. And that makes me believe if it wasn't for Wade, she'd be even more popular across the board. But then again, their best interactions are the ones where she asks Ian for relationship advice regarding Wade.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
Could be. For me personally, I'm just warming up to her personality. I used to really dislike her initially. But she proved herself to not be just a dumb bitchy blonde and actually has layers that make her a very compelling character. And the chemistry she has with Ian is through the roof. It's like watching Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker and Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy together. If it wasn't for the complicated situation they were in with Wade, I feel they would be all over each other and "get a room" much sooner. Hell, let's say if she was not Wade's girlfriend but Lena's friend, the taboo factor would still be there but I wouldn't feel as guilty and would actually go for her. And that makes me believe if it wasn't for Wade, she'd be even more popular across the board. But then again, their best interactions are the ones where she asks Ian for relationship advice regarding Wade.

Agreed, Cindy seemed really stuck up at first, but later she grew on me, she became more likable and could become a better person, that's why I'm still hoping there is a route where she breaks up with Wade before hooking up with Ian, It would still be shitty to hook up with your best friends ex, but not as bad as cucking him, i don't think my Ian would be that bad.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Cool! I haven't finished a playthrough yet, so I haven't had too much time with her. But I'm glad to hear that she's a layered character.

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
Question about Perry: Ian pays rent to Perry. Now it might be the case of a "Perry collects the rent and then goes and pays the actual owner", but (and I might be misremembering) is Perry the actual owner? - given that he is clearly rich, and has no job which either means 1) his parents pay the rent for him everytime or 2) the parents bought the apartment.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Question about Perry: Ian pays rent to Perry. Now it might be the case of a "Perry collects the rent and then goes and pays the actual owner", but (and I might be misremembering) is Perry the actual owner? - given that he is clearly rich, and has no job which either means 1) his parents pay the rent for him everytime or 2) the parents bought the apartment.
Perry lives in his family's apartment. He collects rent from Ian to pay the bills because he's unemployed.

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Fuck me... Lena's Ch. 6 episode is PACKED with content. I almost lost my mind trying to bug-test this pre-alpha beast. In comparison to polished Ian's episode, Lena's will probably be very messy.
Which path is your personal favourite (without giving spoilers). Ian or Lena?

Alucinante

May 7, 2018
Yes, true! Best case scenario I can imagine, for those not willing to indulge in backstabbing, is a swinger path so Lena, Cindy, Ian and Wade can go to town into some friendly neighborhood polyamorous fun :sneaky:

I know Wade isn't exactly popular and I get it, but I still have hope for him and that he may be better explained and developed down the road, he may be a bit of a bore, but at least he's not abusive/creepy/arrogant/a lier... (or maybe I'm weird?:unsure:)

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Which path is your personal favourite (without giving spoilers). Ian or Lena?
I can't answer at this stage. I was playing pre-alpha, and didn't have full content available. Most of my time I was fixing the code, I got barely any sleep so I'm biased. I had an easier time with Ian's episode because it's shorter.

Lesbian content?
There's already lesbian content in Chapter 5, if you missed it.

Reactions: JasDoc
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes