DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I can't answer at this stage. I was playing pre-alpha, and didn't have full content available. Most of my time I was fixing the code, I got barely any sleep so I'm biased. I had an easier time with Ian's episode because it's shorter.

There's already lesbian content in Chapter 5, if you missed it.
You know that i'm talking about ch.6. Just yes or no without spoilers.

shady31

May 31, 2017
1606698253216.png

Chapter 6 news update
Hello everybody! I finally finished working on all the art for Chapter 6! Chapter 6 will pack by far the most content I've ever put in one update, not only in script lines but on art assets.
I've counted 80 brand new, full-color illustrations for this next chapter, and that's not even counting all the different variations for each one of those (that adds up to around 230 new images). I've put a lot of care into them and I think ORS looks better and better with each update!
Now all that's left to do are the final retouches and basic bug-testing proofreading. I also want to add a couple things to the script, but if all goes well, Chapter 6 should be out by Wednesday. Thanks for your patience, and I can't wait for you to finally play it.

Last edited:

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
View attachment 921762

Chapter 6 news update
Hello everybody! I finally finished working on all the art for Chapter 6! Chapter 6 will pack by far the most content I've ever put in one update, not only in script lines but on art assets.
I've counted 80 brand new, full-color illustrations for this next chapter, and that's not even counting all the different variations for each one of those (that adds up to around 230 new images). I've put a lot of care into them and I think ORS looks better and better with each update!
Now all that's left to do are the final retouches and basic bug-testing proofreading. I also want to add a couple things to the script, but if all goes well, Chapter 6 should be out by Wednesday. Thanks for your patience, and I can't wait for you to finally play it.
If only all developers would be more like EvaKiss.

Mar 7, 2020
Don't know buddy, I for sure have been more disappointed for ORS delay than Cyberpunk's.
Well, from my POW there is zero disappointment in delays of Cyberpunk. It will be another SJW-filled piece of crap, definitely not worth its declared price. Will play pirated version maybe.

As for ORS - release tempo doesn't bother me a single bit. Developer doing the job mostly on pure enthusiasm, and game is essentially free.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 921762

Chapter 6 news update
Lena's girlfriend and my main target when playing with her. :p :love:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Well, from my POW there is zero disappointment in delays of Cyberpunk. It will be another SJW-filled piece of crap, definitely not worth its declared price. Will play pirated version maybe.

As for ORS - release tempo doesn't bother me a single bit. Developer doing the job mostly on pure enthusiasm, and game is essentially free.
Whut ?
It's Eva Kiss only income. The game is only free if you pirate it.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Brickman

May 26, 2017
yeah, she deserves more than this, if I compare it with other milking Devs like Gumdrop or Crushstation.

View attachment 921782
Yeah, it's weird that being one of the most renowed developers on this site Eva has so few patrons. GGGB is already legendary but a lot more obscure and lesser quality devs have way more support. I've been supporting other adult developers in the past but right now I feel Eva Kiss is the only one worth really suporting

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Question about Perry: Ian pays rent to Perry. Now it might be the case of a "Perry collects the rent and then goes and pays the actual owner", but (and I might be misremembering) is Perry the actual owner? - given that he is clearly rich, and has no job which either means 1) his parents pay the rent for him everytime or 2) the parents bought the apartment.
Perry basically lives in an apartment his parents own while making his friend pay rent. Kind of a dick move tbh lol.

Reactions: Vernalcash

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 921762

Chapter 6 news update
Oh my, Ivy is looking extremely sexy. And, is that a new tattoo? If so.....maybe that means Lena will have an opportunity to get one herself? Oddly enough, that was one of the things I loved about GGGB. Being able to actually see your character physically change through the story as you make decisions.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 921854

Chapter 6 news update
Looks like the same sex shop where lena got her buttplug and navel piercing.

this mean lena gets to have a tattoo this time? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes