Mar 7, 2020
I don't know if I should envy you guys or not, but Bucharest is a son of a bitch
I can relate to that, more or less. Know few guys from Bucharest. Rental prices were pretty much driven up when significant number of IT companies decided to make call / support centers there.

On the topic of donations, my own income is pretty mediocre, by american standards (and nope, I do not live in US), but I did some direct donations to projects I like, in last 2-3 month.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I can relate to that, more or less. Know few guys from Bucharest. Rental prices were pretty much driven up when significant number of IT companies decided to make call / support centers there.

On the topic of donations, my own income is pretty mediocre, by american standards (and nope, I do not live in US), but I did some direct donations to projects I like, in last 2-3 month.
I'm happy for you, man! I really hope that the situation will get better for me, too, so I can support the projects I like. Employment here isn't easy at all, even getting into regular jobs, let alone something that you might have a degree in, like me for example.

Reactions: KDXvd and Haso

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Chapter 6 is out!

It's finally done!

The Alpha for Chapter 6 is out for +$20 patrons. You can download it REDACTED.

Working on Chapter 6 has been a very big challenge. It packs the most content and art from all the updates I've ever produced, and I'm very proud of the result. I hope you guys enjoy it and to have made your wait worthwhile.

I've tried to make the story and character interactions advance and some are already ripe, while others are steadily moving to their climax. I think Chapter 6 will feature a couple of very anticipated scenes, some of which can be rather unexpected... And also it includes that big surprise I've been teasing these past couple of days, and it's something long-time patrons will surely enjoy.

The Beta should be out in three or four days, when further bug-testing is done, but this Alpha is way more polished than usual, since I wanted to make sure you get to experience the game in the best state possible on your first play through.

Thanks for your support ans as always, stay tuned!

Last edited:

denom26596

Oct 20, 2020

Chapter 6 is out!
It's finally done!
The Alpha for Chapter 6 is out for +$20 patrons. You can download it .
Working on Chapter 6 has been a very big challenge. It packs the most content and art from all the updates I've ever produced, and I'm very proud of the result. I hope you guys enjoy it and to have made your wait worthwhile.
I've tried to make the story and character interactions advance and some are already ripe, while others are steadily moving to their climax. I think Chapter 6 will feature a couple of very anticipated scenes, some of which can be rather unexpected... And also it includes that big surprise I've been teasing these past couple of days, and it's something long-time patrons will surely enjoy.
The Beta should be out in three or four days, when further bug-testing is done, but this Alpha is way more polished than usual, since I wanted to make sure you get to experience the game in the best state possible on your first play through.
Thanks for your support ans as always, stay tuned!
dude, in case you didnt notice, we're taking about it for past 3-4 pages haham, just waiting for a hero in a cape to upload us this lovely chapter

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes