Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
We should keep into account that this is a visual novel with multiple choices, and while it's very possible that the title refers to Cindy, it also depends on stats and previous choices, so honestly I agree with those who said it can refer to anyone.
It might even refer to Lena's project to revive Ed's restaurant, for example. It's too generic of a title to know.
I imagine Eva would choose a title that somehow includes all possible scenarios within a chapter.
But from it I infer that there's going to be some moral degradation at the very least :devilish: that much is clear

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
We should keep into account that this is a visual novel with multiple choices, and while it's very possible that the title refers to Cindy, it also depends on stats and previous choices, so honestly I agree with those who said it can refer to anyone.
It might even refer to Lena's project to revive Ed's restaurant, for example. It's too generic of a title to know.
I imagine Eva would choose a title that somehow includes all possible scenarios within a chapter.
But from it I infer that there's going to be some moral degradation at the very least :devilish: that much is clear
Agree. It seems very likely to me at least that this title could refer to many combos with regards to the characters. It would be too simple if it was meant just for Cindy.

Reactions: Massi89 and scor099

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
mmm imo a heavenly sin, would be ian fucking cindy or lena fucking the black dude ( i cant remember the name Ian`s friend) fuck friendship, if your partner looks at me i will look at her and wink

Reactions: jduk

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I wish she had more patron so she could afford more help. That would have made release so much more frequent and faster. But I guess she's at her limit as it is, considering the ever increasing amount of content for each update.

Sad to see some other patreon milking from many more people and giving far far less, if any at all.
LMAO better not lose that key!

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Background creation process
I said I would make a post talking more in depth about the creation process of ORS background images. This was a very important aspect I wanted to improve coming into the new project, but it's a tricky one.
Creating backgrounds from scratch requires a ton of time, effort and skill. If I had to do it myself, I would take at least a week per image, and the result wouldn't be as nice. To go around this obstacle in GGGB I had to cut corners and use edited photos as backdrops, since that was the only affordable and time-efficient way to go about it. The result looked cheap (because it was) but just good enough.

I wanted to up the production quality with ORS, and my first priority was hiring someone to help with the coloring of the drawings. That was a must. At first I wasn't sure what to do with the backgrounds, and I considered sticking to using edited pictures. After all, the backgrounds, though important, are the least vital element in the enjoyment of this VN (being writing the first one and character drawings the second one). However, having quality art for the background would greatly improve the overall look and polish of the game and I really wanted that. So I started looking for someone I could work with. After a lot of digging I was lucky enough to find , and I fell in love with their production. I had to work with them, and I'm super happy about it.
Having background art especially created for the game has a lot of pros, but also some cons. The main drawback is that backgrounds cost time and are quite expensive to produce, so I can't have as many as I had with GGGB. I have to be very mindful of where the story and scenes take place, use the scenarios intelligently and plan ahead of time. The pros, however, greatly surpass the cons. Apart of the backgrounds looking fantastic, now I can be very specific about what I want on them, giving the scenarios a lot of personality. This is how the process goes:

First, I send GVIO's team a brief with what I want the background to be like, using photo references as guide and inspiration. Sometimes I'm very specific with what I want and other times I'm a bit more open and vague, and I always encourage them to make their own creative decisions. I'm well aware that controlling someone's creative process can be really annoying for the artist, after all.

After a while, then send me a linework sketch of the background for approval. Sometimes I add some notes, like in this case, but other times they completely nail it right away.

And finally, I get the final result. I can also ask for modifications on it, but I rarely have to do so, and if I want to change anything (lightning, color or some detail) I usually do it myself so I don't clog their pipeline unnecessarily.
Normally I commission backgrounds in groups of 2 or 3 pieces, and the whole process takes around a month to complete.
Do you think the new backgrounds are a vital improvement to ORS? Did you find the process interesting, and it's how you imagined it? Do you want to see more of these? Let me know in the comments :)

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Male NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll for you to vote for your favourite Female NPC (you can see the results ) and then it was turn for the Males. The results are surprising!
The undisputed winner is Jeremy, with almost 300 votes! A lot of people complained about him and his dudebro antics, but it seems you guys really like him and his player attitude! Or maybe you just have a strong case of jungle fever...
Second place is for Seymour, with 252 votes. I though he might win and he's earned a close second, being one of the most dominant and malicious characters so far. Believe me, you haven't seen anything about him yet...
Stan pulls off a surprising third place, with 209 votes! He hasn't had much content or development yet, but I guess he's that relatable nerd outcast that a lot of us can easily identify with.
The fourth place is for Perry, with 150 votes, and it's also a surprise! He's a polarizing charter, some of you like him as Ian's sidekick and some of you really hate his guts. In any case, I'm glad to see Perry's character gets you invested.
Fifth place is for Axel, with 117 votes. I though Lena's herculean and evil ex-boyfriend would made it higher on the list, especially after that steamy photoshoot from chapter 6... You'll get to see a bit more of him in Chapter 7.
Mike gets the sixth place with 62 votes. He hasn't got much character development yet, being little more than Lena's booty call, but he was generally well recieved when introduced in Chapter 5.
Wade earns the seventh place, with 49 votes. He hasn't got much going for him, either on the game or in this popularity contest. And I'm sensing many of you will take away what little he has, being Cindy the number one voted girl in the last poll...
And finally and unsurprisingly, Robert gets the last place with only 25 votes! Look at how sad he is! I always wanted him to be an unlikable character but ironically that was supposed to be his main appeal. I even re-wrote his first scenes so he wouldn't come across as too much of a douche, but at this point I'm afraid I'm the only one who enjoys writing his character into the story...
Honorable mention to Ed, who didn't make it into this poll because he has no real content yet.
I will make these polls again in the future, when the game's plot has moved forward, and we'll see if your feelings for the characters have shifted. For now, it was interesting seeing your opinions on them!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Just curious before playing through if there is any sort of cuckolding/cheating path in this game. Like everyone here, I played and loved GGGB. But I was disappointed there was no path for the protagonist to use her "good girl" side to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically looking for games with that dynamic - loving couple, slutty wife/gf - that are as well put-together as GGGB was, but with a scenario where s/o isn't a punching bag. Of what little content is out there, most is of quality like [Narrator: Shows bobs then she fux him. Wife: I am going cheat u now cause big slut just like daugher. Hub: Wow I like.]

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes