RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really loving this game, I will post my impressions once i finished it. Spoilers of chapter 6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a problem to me. Ian and Lena are the couple i find most boring in the game. I would rather Ian keeps being FWB with Alison and hate fucking Minerva while Lena will have all of Holly's pussy to herself plus Ivy's too who is really hot and a good friend. :love: :ROFLMAO:

Pervert_King

Apr 16, 2019
Not a problem to me. Ian and Lena are the couple i find most boring in the game. I would rather Ian keeps being FWB with Alison and hate fucking Minerva while Lena will have all of Holly's pussy to herself plus Ivy's too who is really hot and a good friend. :love: :ROFLMAO:
Now that you mention holly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Does avoiding Ian when he asks for a second date permanently close Ian/Lena? Do we know if that will be the case for the rest of the game?
For now, it does. And I'm positive that it will be the case for the rest of the game, too. If Lena rejects Ian's advances, he is stuck in a friendzone with her, but understands the situation and stops trying. And, to be fair, you need to try really hard to make that happen. If you want Ian and Lena start dating, it's very easy to achieve in Chapter 4. If you don't, well, I don't see why the game would give a second chance if you went out of your way to separate them. Unless there will be this thing in the second half of the game, after they both change, where they might realize that they belong together after all. Or, who knows, maybe if Ian becomes a chad and Lena becomes a slut, they can just hook up in a one night stand. It really depends on Eva's desire to explore the multiverse of their relationship.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It was about time, well deserved:

1611239858763.png

Eva's journey to 2k:

She had few times >2k during GGGB, but it dropped till ~1500, before starting ORS.
Remarkable: on January the 1st she had 1719, 20 days later 2000.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I keep wondering if Lena could help Stan fuck Louise ... Doesn't he deserve some action with that bitch ?

Louise is set to make Stan's life miserable and he is just a nice guy, trying to help , being quiet and out of people's way.

Louise doesn't know what she wants.. does she like BBC's or does she likes pussy ? All we know is that she likes to accuse Stan of being a pervert and a thief. It's so unfair !

So, in order to make things right with Stan, let's join hands and make a prayer to our DEV GODDESS :

"- Please Dev Goddess, hear our prayer. Please help Stan to fuck Louise . If possible, make it an angry sex, with anal and a lot of slapping . If Stan is not brave enough, than please tell your priestess Lena to teach him how to be a man and finally give Louise a lesson she desperately needs. In your name we ask, AMEN."
Man i hope our boy Stan hatefucks the fucking redhead Louise, maybe that helps her to put a smile in her stupid witch face.
He deserves some fine pussy hearing those bitches fuck all the time, being forced to be around while they walk in thongs and chatting about other guys fucking them, AND being accused all the time of being worthless, creep, less of a man etc.
Support Stan

Dec 8, 2018
For now, it does. And I'm positive that it will be the case for the rest of the game, too. If Lena rejects Ian's advances, he is stuck in a friendzone with her, but understands the situation and stops trying. And, to be fair, you need to try really hard to make that happen. If you want Ian and Lena start dating, it's very easy to achieve in Chapter 4. If you don't, well, I don't see why the game would give a second chance if you went out of your way to separate them. Unless there will be this thing in the second half of the game, after they both change, where they might realize that they belong together after all. Or, who knows, maybe if Ian becomes a chad and Lena becomes a slut, they can just hook up in a one night stand. It really depends on Eva's desire to explore the multiverse of their relationship.
Thanks for the response.

I wasn't sure whether rejecting the date would actually end their path or just put a freeze on it. Understandable that it would block them from moving on, although I definitely wouldn't be against a second chance at some point later on in the game depending on how each character's relationships turn out... though you also want to balance giving the player the freedom to entirely reject Ian/Lena as well...

Reactions: jduk

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I like that Evakiss addressed the storytelling gaps or shortcomings that were present in GGGB and has taken more care with the story this time around.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Being in lockdown I too am eager to play the next update, whereas I tend to be critical of most game updates these days I have had no issues as yet with this one, I look forward to each one.

Mar 7, 2020
Man i hope our boy Stan hatefucks the fucking redhead Louise, maybe that helps her to put a smile in her stupid witch face.
He deserves some fine pussy hearing those bitches fuck all the time, being forced to be around while they walk in thongs and chatting about other guys fucking them, AND being accused all the time of being worthless, creep, less of a man etc.
Support Stan
I'd second that.
Though, it would be equally fine if Stan was MGTOW with completely frugal lifestyle and a whole lotta money, choosing to live with two slutty bitches to test his own resolve.

Last edited:

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I wish she had more patron so she could afford more help. That would have made release so much more frequent and faster. But I guess she's at her limit as it is, considering the ever increasing amount of content for each update.

Sad to see some other patreon milking from many more people and giving far far less, if any at all.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes