metaii

Dec 2, 2018
When I got to the climax of the boss storyline, that's when I knew. I think I found true love.
How did you do that? I was liking the fact that Ed checked her out but all of a sudden everything stopped, i dont know if its because i started the site thing or what in the end of my playtrough i basically didnt get any action because i tried to progress with Stan and nothing really happened and the game ended T_T

wikih2o

Oct 4, 2018
How did you do that? I was liking the fact that Ed checked her out but all of a sudden everything stopped, i dont know if its because i started the site thing or what in the end of my playtrough i basically didnt get any action because i tried to progress with Stan and nothing really happened and the game ended T_T
I think he meant Ian’s boss (Minerva). Sadly no Ed content yet.

Nov 1, 2017
You need to keep standing your ground with her and being an unrelenting menace. It progresses as if you're about to ruin Ian's entire life

But then it pays off and it's glorious

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
The developments I am most interested to see is what's going to happen between Lena and Axel after that photoshoot they did together. If you take that route, Lena is obviously manipulated by him (and earlier she even masturbates with the old photos if you don't destroy them), so I'm curious to see where that leads to.
And I'm also looking forward to seeing how Holly's going to be changed by Ivy and Lena... that's another route I want to see.

But generally speaking, there's a lot of interesting scenarios that we might see.
Might be cool if we saw some body modification in this game as well later in the story, but obviously I don't mean that for chapter 7, seems too early for that.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
The developments I am most interested to see is what's going to happen between Lena and Axel after that photoshoot they did together. If you take that route, Lena is obviously manipulated by him (and earlier she even masturbates with the old photos if you don't destroy them), so I'm curious to see where that leads to.
And I'm also looking forward to seeing how Holly's going to be changed by Ivy and Lena... that's another route I want to see.

But generally speaking, there's a lot of interesting scenarios that we might see.
Might be cool if we saw some body modification in this game as well later in the story, but obviously I don't mean that for chapter 7, seems too early for that.
I am sure Lena will almost beg for Axel's cock in her again.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
It's a trap. And she's falling right into it. Nicely.

Dec 8, 2018
Does avoiding Ian when he asks for a second date permanently close Ian/Lena? Do we know if that will be the case for the rest of the game?

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018

Chapter 7 weekly status report (5)
Hello everyone! Another week of development in the books and I feel this has been a good one.
  • I'm finally focusing on writing the chapter, and I have around 1/4 done, or so I'd say. These things are hard to tell during development, but I'm expecting Chapter 7 to be roughly as long as Chapter 6, which was a massive +17.500 lines of code.
  • I've figured out a few new mechanics for the game (Lena's outfits are one of them) and I've roughly plotted out the development of some story threads. Time to just think about where the story and characters are going is important, and it's something I didn't really have in GGGB. Now, wich a full game behind my back, it's especially important to come up with new scenarios that feel fresh and somewhat original, and that they're fun to play.
  • I've finally finished all new drawings for Chapter 7. With this I can get a number for this chapter's total art count, and it's setting a new record: There's around 160 new image files, counting 92 full-screen new illustrations, of which 14 have one or more variations (pose, clothes, characters) and of which 12 are animated. There's also 2 new character sprites, 2 new backgrounds and new outfits for several characters.

I told about tier re-structuring and changing the currency to EURO in my last report, but I haven't gotten around structuring that yet, since I'm really focused on working on the game. I'll make a specific post about it as soon as I can.
I'm still aiming to release on the first week of February, but it's probable that I have to push that a bit back because of all the work required and I also want to do a somewhat thorough testing before release. I'll keep you posted about it week to week!
I know guy who do this backgrounds from lemmasoft

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Does avoiding Ian when he asks for a second date permanently close Ian/Lena? Do we know if that will be the case for the rest of the game?
You can choose to have Ian and Lena avoid each other in a few different ways, but it seems that they will run in a circle of friends that would allow them to bump into each other more in the future.

Lena definitely is given the option to play the field with Robert, while entertaining the idea of dating Ian. She didn't sleep with Ian at first, but was presented with the option to sleep with him later on.

I definitely had a play-through where they were nothing more than friends that hung out, along with Holly. And since it seems very likely that Ian and Lena will have the opportunities to romantically approach Holly, there may be a three-way romantic encounter in the future involving the trio.

It's not set in stone, but the future presents the possibility.

Jan 18, 2018
I keep wondering if Lena could help Stan fuck Louise ... Doesn't he deserve some action with that bitch ?

Louise is set to make Stan's life miserable and he is just a nice guy, trying to help , being quiet and out of people's way.

Louise doesn't know what she wants.. does she like BBC's or does she likes pussy ? All we know is that she likes to accuse Stan of being a pervert and a thief. It's so unfair !

So, in order to make things right with Stan, let's join hands and make a prayer to our DEV GODDESS :

"- Please Dev Goddess, hear our prayer. Please help Stan to fuck Louise . If possible, make it an angry sex, with anal and a lot of slapping . If Stan is not brave enough, than please tell your priestess Lena to teach him how to be a man and finally give Louise a lesson she desperately needs. In your name we ask, AMEN."

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I keep wondering if Lena could help Stan fuck Louise ... Doesn't he deserve some action with that bitch ?

Louise is set to make Stan's life miserable and he is just a nice guy, trying to help , being quiet and out of people's way.

Louise doesn't know what she wants.. does she like BBC's or does she likes pussy ? All we know is that she likes to accuse Stan of being a pervert and a thief. It's so unfair !

So, in order to make things right with Stan, let's join hands and make a prayer to our DEV GODDESS :

"- Please Dev Goddess, hear our prayer. Please help Stan to fuck Louise . If possible, make it an angry sex, with anal and a lot of slapping . If Stan is not brave enough, than please tell your priestess Lena to teach him how to be a man and finally give Louise a lesson she desperately needs. In your name we ask, AMEN."
Well, since an "angry sex" scene happened with Minerva and Ian, for me it's very like an "angry sex" would happened with Louise and Stan... Or this will be very repetive, predictable writing for EvaKiss and Louise will be impressed by Stan Manhood or Stan will offer money for Louise too, I don't know the possibilities are endless.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes