scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Both Wade and Perry are assholes. Ian is going to make us proud and fuck both Cindy and Emma! Go Ian go!
I have nothing against Wade, I don't know what's happening with him and why he became this lazy fucker but in my main playthrough Ian is a good friend and he'll help him in whatever he's going through and save his relationship with Cindy, Perry on the hand, if it wasn't for Allison ditching Ian if he tried to go for Emma I'd have been all over Emma's delicious ass because Allison is my main girl, so I build it until the last minute and stopped hoping for another chance in another update.

I have another save just for Perry.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I have nothing against Wade, I don't know what's happening with him and why he became this lazy fucker
No idea what's actually planned for Wade, but I think it's spelled out pretty plainly that he's "settled" in life and doesn't have any immediate life goals. It's a real thing that sneaks up on a lot of people and I think EvaKiss has depicted it gracefully so far. Cindy looks like she's been experiencing a bit of that too, but now she has modeling as a new goal. I guess we'll see if Wade either becomes involved with that or stands aside as cuck fodder.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
No idea what's actually planned for Wade, but I think it's spelled out pretty plainly that he's "settled" in life and doesn't have any immediate life goals. It's a real thing that sneaks up on a lot of people and I think EvaKiss has depicted it gracefully so far. Cindy looks like she's been experiencing a bit of that too, but now she has modeling as a new goal. I guess we'll see if Wade either becomes involved with that or stands aside as cuck fodder.
Yeah i get it and i agree with you i know a few Wades but i still want to help him and see where it'll end because knowing EvaKiss there has to be another route for him but if he wont change then i guess Cindy is mine. ;)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The architectural style is more that of a Northern Italian city. Nowhere in the game there are hints that it is set in the US, aside from the English-sounding names of the characters.
Yes, it seems very close to Milan, exactly remeber me CORSO COMO, a only walkable fashion street in Milan. But Milan in some parts remember Paris.

Probando

May 12, 2017

Hello everybody! As development for Chapter 7 continues, I thought I'd share some more behind the scenes stuff.
As you know I've been commissioning the background art to a very talented studio, and this is something I'm very happy about. Drawing backgrounds is incredibly time consuming and it's not easy to do. That forced me to use modified photographs as backgrounds for GGGB, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to keep the game going at a consistent pace, nor have that many backgrounds.
I knew I wanted to invest money in two crucial areas for my second project, one being the coloring of the drawings, an the other one the backgrounds. They add a ton of quality to the finished product, and I'm really happy to have found Giao's studio and to be working with them.
This is the sketch for one of the 3 new backgrounds in Chapter 7 (one of those being a modification of an existing one). Are you interested on seeing more behind the scenes stuff on creating the game's backgrounds?
EvaKiss is from Málaga? Because that street looks exactly like Larios Street.

Last edited:

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
This background is from Spain, no doubt. However Italy and Spain are very similar in a lot of things, specially the souh part of Italy. These countries are "cousins"

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Any android port around? The one in the original post is deleted
If I remember correctly Eva Kiss will not do an official android port for reasons of her own. Then again I may mistake this with another game treat, they get kinda blurry after a while.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Chapter 7 weekly status report (5)
Hello everyone! Another week of development in the books and I feel this has been a good one.
  • I'm finally focusing on writing the chapter, and I have around 1/4 done, or so I'd say. These things are hard to tell during development, but I'm expecting Chapter 7 to be roughly as long as Chapter 6, which was a massive +17.500 lines of code.
  • I've figured out a few new mechanics for the game (Lena's outfits are one of them) and I've roughly plotted out the development of some story threads. Time to just think about where the story and characters are going is important, and it's something I didn't really have in GGGB. Now, wich a full game behind my back, it's especially important to come up with new scenarios that feel fresh and somewhat original, and that they're fun to play.
  • I've finally finished all new drawings for Chapter 7. With this I can get a number for this chapter's total art count, and it's setting a new record: There's around 160 new image files, counting 92 full-screen new illustrations, of which 14 have one or more variations (pose, clothes, characters) and of which 12 are animated. There's also 2 new character sprites, 2 new backgrounds and new outfits for several characters.

I told about tier re-structuring and changing the currency to EURO in my last report, but I haven't gotten around structuring that yet, since I'm really focused on working on the game. I'll make a specific post about it as soon as I can.
I'm still aiming to release on the first week of February, but it's probable that I have to push that a bit back because of all the work required and I also want to do a somewhat thorough testing before release. I'll keep you posted about it week to week!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes