dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I will be very surprised if the next episode doesn’t have some serious progression with Ian+Cindy and Lena+Jeremy, or at least one of those. Of the potential relationships that have gotten a fair share of attention, it definitely feels like they are next "in line".

Also I agree that Wade’s birtday party propably won’t happen in the next update—hopefully that will get a big share of an episode to really make use of all the twists that can happen there—but maybe we’ll get the music/drawing event at the café in this episode? I’m picturing a scenario where Ian ends up allowing Jeremy to come with him, and a few of the other guys also shows up pretending to help her support the café, and she sits there naked in front of Ian and bunch of other guys she’s also been with. That could potentially stir up the drama a fair bit…
This sounds awfully boring and too dramatic and too dumb to be eva kiss's work cuz dude getting naked to boost a cafe business that isn't even yours hahaha

Nov 15, 2020
This sounds awfully boring and too dramatic and too dumb to be eva kiss's work cuz dude getting naked to boost a cafe business that isn't even yours hahaha
That’s literally what’s happening towards the end of last episode though? The café’s got financial problems, and she decides if she want’s to have a music event where she performs her music or a drawing event where she’s the model.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I will be very surprised if the next episode doesn’t have some serious progression with Ian+Cindy and Lena+Jeremy, or at least one of those. Of the potential relationships that have gotten a fair share of attention, it definitely feels like they are next "in line".

Also I agree that Wade’s birtday party propably won’t happen in the next update—hopefully that will get a big share of an episode to really make use of all the twists that can happen there—but maybe we’ll get the music/drawing event at the café in this episode? I’m picturing a scenario where Ian ends up allowing Jeremy to come with him, and a few of the other guys also shows up pretending to help her support the café, and she sits there naked in front of Ian and bunch of other guys she’s also been with. That could potentially stir up the drama a fair bit…
Im a big fan of the Lena+Jeremy scenario but I have the feeling it will be unlikely in the next chapter. I think we still need a big piece of the puzzle in the path linking those two like Lena starting working in the club as a pole dancer or something similar to make them closer. I mean: she already have the option to fall for his big black dick in her fantasies but I still think we miss a piece before we'll see some real action.

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
That’s literally what’s happening towards the end of last episode though? The café’s got financial problems, and she decides if she want’s to have a music event where she performs her music or a drawing event where she’s the model.
Wow dude it was never stated that it will be nude and it's highly unlikely to go nude for a cafe

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Im a big fan of the Lena+Jeremy scenario but I have the feeling it will be unlikely in the next chapter. I think we still need a big piece of the puzzle in the path linking those two like Lena starting working in the club as a pole dancer or something similar to make them closer. I mean: she already have the option to fall for his big black dick in her fantasies but I still think we miss a piece before we'll see some real action.
Given how Lena and Louise are shown to be bisexual I can see a FMF scene possible with Jeremy. With how Jeremy and Ian can be cool with sharing women I don't think a MFM scene would be too out there either.

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, I definitely agree on your assement. By "some serious progression" I meant filling in some of those missing links required for them to actually see some action together (even though that was a bit unclear in my post). Cindy having some sort of fight with Wade and deciding to bring Ian to the next photo shoot after all + Lena and Jeremy in one way or another spending time together (at the café event or somewhere else) to develop the attraction between them would be adequate ways to move the story along. (After all, Lena and Jeremy have only had some fleeting meetings so far.)

Depending on your choices, Ian and Jeremy could already be sharing a few pictures and stories about girls they've been with (although it's mostly been Jeremy sharing pictures), so if you decide to have that kind of bro-ish open relationship with Jeremy, I don't think it's impossible that Ian himself might play an (involuntary) part in bringing Jeremy together with Lena.

Jan 18, 2018
How about Emma ? Who will get her if Ian doesn't show any interest ? I know Perry won't get her. She's too much for him. Will Jeremy bang her ? Will he share her with Ian ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
I don't think the plot needs Emma ending with someone. Maybe another casual one timer with Ian. Probably Evas plans for her are something with Perry. I mean, if he stops being that inmature weirdo he is actually.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I don't think the plot needs Emma ending with someone. Maybe another casual one timer with Ian. Probably Evas plans for her are something with Perry. I mean, if he stops being that inmature weirdo he is actually.
How about Wade-Emma drunk sex? Then Cindy finds out, but that's lame.

Reactions: Perv_Old_Robot

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
How about Emma ? Who will get her if Ian doesn't show any interest ? I know Perry won't get her. She's too much for him. Will Jeremy bang her ? Will he share her with Ian ?
You know, since Alison shared that Jeremy also knows about Ian and Emma, he might think she is also an option and open to being friends with benefits.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
How about Wade-Emma drunk sex? Then Cindy finds out, but that's lame.
Here´s the thing for me. I am a person who "hates" that everything must be interconected in a story. To give an example, remember GOT? When a lot of people created theories about the Night King being a Targaryen, a Stark and those things? I hated that. Why must it be something we know or we can relate to something known? It´s more beautiful when something big is made by a literal no one.

Back to the thing after this unnecesary thought, I wouldn´t like Wade+Emma, first because they don´t fit, and why a person which is clearly going through a depression state would try to bang Emma while having a gf. That´s why I also don´t like the theories about Gillian or Cherry being involved with Axel or Mike. But afterall this is just my opinion. I trust a lot about what Eva has in mind cause I think she´s giving incredibly great personality stances for the characters. And I also love reading the theories and posibilities you bring here.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Here´s the thing for me. I am a person who "hates" that everything must be interconected in a story. To give an example, remember GOT? When a lot of people created theories about the Night King being a Targaryen, a Stark and those things? I hated that. Why must it be something we know or we can relate to something known? It´s more beautiful when something big is made by a literal no one.

Back to the thing after this unnecesary thought, I wouldn´t like Wade+Emma, first because they don´t fit, and why a person which is clearly going through a depression state would try to bang Emma while having a gf. That´s why I also don´t like the theories about Gillian or Cherry being involved with Axel or Mike. But afterall this is just my opinion. I trust a lot about what Eva has in mind cause I think she´s giving incredibly great personality stances for the characters. And I also love reading the theories and posibilities you bring here.
Mate, the game is called the "Our Red String," where everything is meant to be interconnected. It's fun to speculate these things. Also, I feel this is the only game here that offers multiple possibilities. On that note, I have a theory that Stan is Allison's ex who fell to a downward spiral :LOL:.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
Mate, the game is called the "Our Red String," where everything is meant to be interconnected. It's fun to speculate these things. Also, I feel this is the only game here that offers multiple possibilities. On that note, I have a theory that Stan is Allison's ex who fell to a downward spiral :LOL:.
I read that red string like the one which connects Ian and Lenna. Although 1) I might be wrong and 2) I´m decided to break it into 154642385 pieces

• Haha
Reactions: a-pollo
Jan 18, 2018
I don't like Wade. He remind me of someone in my youth that was a friend of mine and he had a fiancee . I fucked her silly! She couldn't walk straight after I done her. I met him years later and he thanked me for helping him to dodge that bullet. He was now married with a beautiful blond Austrian woman and father of a great kid.

SO MY ADVICE to YOU is: If you have a friend with a beautiful girlfriend ou fiancee and if she blinks to you, YOU MUST fuck her! DO IT! You are going to have a grateful friend in the future. It's a job you must do if you are really a good friend!

Cindy must be stolen for the sake of everything that's right in the world. Please DEV Goddess , hear my prayers!

Last edited:

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
I don´t like Wade but i understand him. Clearly his character represents someone whos going through a depression and is losing all he has. But as this is a videogame, I will steal his girlfriend and corrupt her until her only thought is to serve others.

The only one I truly despise is Perry. He has no excuses to behave the way he does.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes