Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys!
I saw you were talking about which real model Eva actually took inspiration to drew Cindy from, a while ago.

I was wondering....Who's the real Ashley??? :unsure::LOL:

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Alsoooo... Do girls really call their vagina their "sex"? This and GGGB are the only games I saw this in, and it's weirding me out lol
I've definitely read it referred to as the "sex" in novels but it's a bit abnormal colloquially, for sure. However, I believe Eva Kiss (the creator) is based in Spain, so maybe it's more common vernacular there.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
For anyone concerned about Wade's upcoming birthday not being included in the next update. Consider that Eva has already mentioned on her patreon status report that by doing Bi-monthly chapters it would enable much longer chapters with good amount of gameplay and story progression rather than releasing smaller "chopped up chapters" like in the previous chapters. So there maybe a good chance Wade's upcoming birthday party may be included along with Cindy's next Photoshoot.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Ian X Cindy has mad potential actually. In my playthrough Ian is the only one who doesn't hate Cindy out of the friend group, and she seems like a pretty cool girl. If I were her I'd be pretty bored with Wade, dude's a total couch potato.

Just gotta get Axel out of the picture, fuck that guy lmao.
He's also the only one on the up and up with passion and drive and actively encourages Cindy. A no brainer that eventually Cindy will prefer to be with Ian. Imo, I see Cindy as someone who has just came to the conclusion that she's not exactly content with her daily routine and mundane life and instead wants something more. Kind of like a "Is this it?" moment. And Wade being super complacent and stagnant increasingly frustrates her.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
He's also the only one on the up and up with passion and drive and actively encourages Cindy. A no brainer that eventually Cindy will prefer to be with Ian. Imo, I see Cindy as someone who has just came to the conclusion that she's not exactly content with her daily routine and mundane life and instead wants something more. Kind of like a "Is this it?" moment. And Wade being super complacent and stagnant increasingly frustrates her.
I think Wade needs to hang out with Jeremy more. Say what you will about him being a backstabbing asshole, but for someone like Wade, who has a steady gf, he would be the best buddy and/or life coach. Judging from his bio, he would be more in his element with him, rather than procrastinating and playing games with Perry. Even Perry managed to have fun in the club with Emma, imagine how Wade might feel. I'm sure it would get back to him. Meanwhile, Ian could entertain Cindy. Divide and conquer.

HS1990

May 3, 2018
Alsoooo... Do girls really call their vagina their "sex"? This and GGGB are the only games I saw this in, and it's weirding me out lol
I've definitely read it referred to as the "sex" in novels but it's a bit abnormal colloquially, for sure. However, I believe Eva Kiss (the creator) is based in Spain, so maybe it's more common vernacular there.
In spanish (in general, not only the one from Spain) is more common, at least written is used to call your genitals whether you are a man or a woman. When it's used like that, it also sounds like way closer to an euphemism. Hmm, but besides writing text, I haven't heared people using it spoken

Source: Native speaker here!

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1610398379311.png

Unlocked

If Lena decides to upload the last picture of her sexy shoot, I'm sure she will get some raunchy comments! What would you write to her for both the first and second variation of this pic?
As always, I'll pic some of the comments and add them to the game!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wouldnt think I would like this game. But its amazing. Any other games out there like this?
Well.. her previous game Good Girl Gone Bad might be worth I try then ;)
Lust Campus will probably become decent but needs a year or two of updates still..

Other then that there has been a more then a few trying to copy the concept but they've all been terrible unfortunatly

zakapaka

Mar 14, 2017
Well.. her previous game Good Girl Gone Bad might be worth I try then ;)
Lust Campus will probably become decent but needs a year or two of updates still..

Other then that there has been a more then a few trying to copy the concept but they've all been terrible unfortunatly
I dont really like the artwork in Good Girl Gone Bad. But Lust Campus looks very similar to Our Red String, so thank for that.

Reactions: balvenie1401

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, and there's obviously far less content, both planned and included with each release. Will end up being a VN with a couple paths at best.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes