unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
LC's art and writing give off strong YA novel vibes, in my opinion. Being heavily based on college life probably adds to that as well. I wouldn't say there are any major differences in quality between ORS and LC, I just think they go for very different vibes which hit or miss with different people.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I feel like people underrate Cherry. Shes super chill when you first meet her. She very similiar to Ian that, in that shes an artist who is just getting out of some relantionship troubles of her own. She doesnt just sleep with anyone and perhaps most importantly, shes super hot.

I also feel like if Eva Kiss had held on to her sex scene, like shes doing with Cindy, shed be as loved by the community as Cindy

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
LC has a lot of potential but suffers from lack of content.
I think that's because LC is a very young game. The argument is honestly ridiculous. I agree with the fact ORS' writing is (maybe far) better than LC's one, but I find hilarious to judge the lacking of content of a game in its early stages, a game that's been released (as the main thread page says) just on the 2021-01-08.
Give it some time...

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I think that's because LC is a very young game. The argument is honestly ridiculous. I agree with the fact ORS' writing is (maybe far) better than LC's one, but I find hilarious to judge the lacking of content of a game in its early stages, a game that's been released (as the main thread page says) just on the 2021-01-08.
Give it some time...
I agree with you but I felt there could had been more events in those updates.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Give it some time...
October 14th 2020, but your point does still stand.

Jan 18, 2018
I feel like people underrate Cherry. Shes super chill when you first meet her. She very similiar to Ian that, in that shes an artist who is just getting out of some relantionship troubles of her own. She doesnt just sleep with anyone and perhaps most importantly, shes super hot.

I also feel like if Eva Kiss had held on to her sex scene, like shes doing with Cindy, shed be as loved by the community as Cindy

I don't agree . The appeal of Cindy is that she belongs to someone's else. Never heard the music "My Best Friend's Girl" from The Cars ? She IS the one to be pursued by MC ! What if her corrupted and kink self is hidden under the "good girlfriend that belongs to my friend", just waiting for the right push to be on your arms ?

Lyrics:

You're always dancing down the street
With your suede blue eyes
And every new boy that you meet
He doesn't know the real surprise

She's my best friend's girl
But she WILL be mine

:sneaky:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't agree . The appeal of Cindy is that she belongs to someone's else. Never heard the music "My Best Friend's Girl" from The Cars ? She IS the one to be pursued by MC ! What if her corrupted and kink self is hidden under the "good girlfriend that belongs to my friend", just waiting for the right push to be on your arms ?

Lyrics:

You're always dancing down the street
With your suede blue eyes
And every new boy that you meet
He doesn't know the real surprise

But she WILL be mine

:sneaky:
Absolutely agree, Ian should cuck wade while cindy is still with him, that is the appeal in my opinion. If she simply broke up with wade and went with Ian most of the magic will be gone. In the birthday party I hope there is a scene where wade gets shit faced drunk and Ian ends up fucking cindy instead of him.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Absolutely agree, Ian should cuck wade while cindy is still with him, that is the appeal in my opinion. If she simply broke up with wade and went with Ian most of the magic will be gone. In the birthday party I hope there is a scene where wade gets shit faced drunk and Ian ends up fucking cindy instead of him.
Fucking shit-faced drunk girls is hardly consensual. I'd rather wait for the opportunity when she's sober and her lust is so high that she can't hold it in anymore.

Jan 18, 2018
Fucking shit-faced drunk girls is hardly consensual. I'd rather wait for the opportunity when she's sober and her lust is so high that she can't hold it in anymore.
Ceesko meant Wade being drunk, not Cindy . Cindy will be doing sex with Ian and asking him to take a picture of her sucking dick , so on a later argument with Wade she will show it to him hoping to end the relationship (in her mind, she deserves better). But when she does it, she is going to notice that Wade is getting aroused and from that point on forward she will remain as Wade's girlfriend and have sex with Ian, Jeremy and Axel .

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
October 14th 2020, but your point does still stand.
So it took them almost three months to get to that second update? And that's without any true branching yet.

Yeah, I do think LC's artwork is more polished and closer to a commercial comic book look, but the ORS team pumps out good artwork at a pace that can sustain monthly or 1.5 monthly updates even when branching is starting to come into play.

As a consumer of a game, that's the reason I prefer ORS' art. It's the balance between well-done and development-friendly.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I don't agree . The appeal of Cindy is that she belongs to someone's else
True. She’s that unattainable babe you see in life that you know has a boyfriend and can’t be breached, so you can only fantasize. Another song for you is “Jessie’s Girl” by Rick Springfield. If Ian were able to break through and nail her, that would be quite the accomplishment. Whereas getting her on a rebound after she breaks up with Wade is not quite the same... though not a bad thing either.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
This. In my main route it would feel awkard if Cindy breaks with Wade and starts something serious with Ian. It stops being something special. Besides, I don´t think they do really make a great couple. My prefered outcome is Cindy spicing her monotonous and boring life with Wade by cheating him with Ian/Axel or maybe even both before finding her true place.

Jan 18, 2018
This. In my main route it would feel awkard if Cindy breaks with Wade and starts something serious with Ian. It stops being something special. Besides, I don´t think they do really make a great couple. My prefered outcome is Cindy spicing her monotonous and boring life with Wade by cheating him with Ian/Axel or maybe even both before finding her true place.
Come on! Jeremy is also a good friend of Wade... Doesn't he deserve to take that lovely snowbunny to ride ? :sneaky:

Nov 15, 2020
I will be very surprised if the next episode doesn’t have some serious progression with Ian+Cindy and Lena+Jeremy, or at least one of those. Of the potential relationships that have gotten a fair share of attention, it definitely feels like they are next in line.

Also I agree that Wade’s birtday party propably won’t happen in the next update—hopefully that will get a big share of an episode to really make use of all the twists that can happen there—but maybe we’ll get the music/drawing event at the café in this episode? I’m picturing a scenario where Ian ends up allowing Jeremy to come with him, and a few of the other guys also shows up pretending to help her support the café, and she sits there naked in front of Ian and bunch of other guys she’s also been with. That could potentially stir up the drama a fair bit…

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes