Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I think we will see some good cheating during Wade's birthday....I can't wait, it looks like something big will happen anyway
Jeremy & Lena behind everyone’s back

Also, judging from the increasing size of each update, I believe we will get to see both Cindy second photoshoot AND Wade birthday party. Ian&Cindy might even happen from the party fallout if the couple fight.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Jeremy & Lena behind everyone’s back

Also, judging from the increasing size of each update, I believe we will get to see both Cindy second photoshoot AND Wade birthday party. Ian&Cindy might even happen from the party fallout if the couple fight.
More like Ian and Cindy will be the cause of the party fallout after they get caught fucking.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I think cindy will cheat on wade with axel before ian, because she wanna be a super model soon.
I can't wait to see that!
Maybe Ian and Wade will fight because it was Ian who pushed her in becoming a model slut ;)
Maybe Wade will find some photos from the photoshoot of Cindy and Axel in the style of the last photoshoot of Axel & Lena (which was definitely over the line :p)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jduk and Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I can't wait to see that!
Maybe Ian and Wade will fight because it was Ian who pushed her in becoming a model slut ;)
Maybe Wade will find some photos from the photoshoot of Cindy and Axel in the style of the last photoshoot of Axel & Lena (which was definitely over the line :p)
The Axel Lena photoshoot was so hot. Lena felt wrong and right about it at the same time, she had a lot of mixed feelings about it, but in the end I feel like she loved every second, especially the way Axel took control over the situation :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are you using a new save? Sometimes things crash with older saves made in alpha or beta versions. As a rule it is always best to use only saves from the final version to carry over to the next update.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Wait... If Eva keeps making updates on the game, does that mean the game isn't finished? And shouldn't the thread include the "multiple endings" tag?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Is this game going to be as corrupted as GGGB?
Your second signature is awesome
Edit: You have to ask some other (more expert) user here, all I can say is that it looks like it will be at least as corrupted as GGGB, but I'm not a trustable source lol

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes