_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
How else would we see this picture if that’s not the case?
I think this time Cindy's photo-shoot will happen while we play as Lena. What I understood from episode 6 is that Cindy will go with Wade to the next photo-shoot. Wade won't let Ian tag along so Lena is the answer.

This is my theory. If Lena interacted with Axel (and/or Seymour) in the last episode, she will somehow get to the studio and see Cindy and Wade. If she didn't, we won't see the photo-shoot, but Ian might receive one ore two pics from Cindy or hear about it from Wade later on.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I think this time Cindy's photo-shoot will happen while we play as Lena. What I understood from episode 6 is that Cindy will go with Wade to the next photo-shoot. Wade won't let Ian tag along so Lena is the answer.

This is my theory. If Lena interacted with Axel (and/or Seymour) in the last episode, she will somehow get to the studio and see Cindy and Wade. If she didn't, we won't see the photo-shoot, but Ian might receive one ore two pics from Cindy or hear about it from Wade later on.
Maybe but you have to remember that if you let Wade call without telling him anything, Cindy leaves it pretty open. She doesn't say Wade most definitely is coming like she does if you spill the beans to Wade.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes