Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I don't really get the athletics stat for Lena, or the need to have an outfit tied to it. There's very few moments where you have to choose between athletics or a different stat to raise. Currently it plays a bigger role in Ian's side of the story.

I'm personally not a fan of make-up. I went with good girl Ashley outfit all the time because all the other outfits heavily used it in GGGB. Seems like it's going to be the case here for every non-athletics outfit...

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Agree.

And that looks right: without "bad" and "good" points like in GGGB it makes sense that overwhelming lust points with little charisma or wit lead you to a "trash whore" persona.

I like that Eva mentioned that we'll be able to choose the outfits during our run, what disappointed me the most of GGGB was beign not able to do the most kinky stuff or gangbang with the vanilla outfit: too much bigboobs, tattoos and piercings for my taste.
Yeah I'm definitely not a fan of piercing and tattoos either.

I can't see how that's supposed to be hotter than a tattoo-less body.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
For those that explored the game already, I'm curious: are there scenes\paths where she gets an "official" boyfriend (Ian, for example) and then cheats? I ask cause cheating is one of my favourite kinks :p
Not yet, Lena can be dating multiple people at once and that leads to some cheating-type situations, but you can't get her in an "exclusive" relationship yet.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Not yet, Lena can be dating multiple people at once and that leads to some cheating-type situations, but you can't get her in an "exclusive" relationship yet.
Damn, the game just lost a lot of appeal for me (since we aren't exactly at the beginning).
Thanks for the quick answer.

• Angry
Reactions: Brickman
Feb 10, 2020
Damn, the game just lost a lot of appeal for me (since we aren't exactly at the beginning).
Thanks for the quick answer.
But there is a guy in a relationship you can sleep with. So if that is still part of your kink (not being the cheater but basically helping someone cheat), you should give the game a chance

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
But there is a guy in a relationship you can sleep with. So if that is still part of your kink (not being the cheater but basically helping someone cheat), you should give the game a chance
True, plus I think the story is just halfway there, based on her previous game, which means that different situations will arise, cheating as well

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
The path regarding Lena's ex-boyfriend, Axel, is also quite kinky so far...
And even if she's not in an official relationship yet, it seems to me she's almost there with Ian and she willingly hides certain things from him if you take a specific route.
I would say with 6 chapters there is already morals slowly crumbling under the influence of carnal desire, which still smells like NTR to me, even if not in a completely blatant way yet :love:

Reactions: jduk and Cicica

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I don't really get the athletics stat for Lena, or the need to have an outfit tied to it. There's very few moments where you have to choose between athletics or a different stat to raise. Currently it plays a bigger role in Ian's side of the story.

I'm personally not a fan of make-up. I went with good girl Ashley outfit all the time because all the other outfits heavily used it in GGGB. Seems like it's going to be the case here for every non-athletics outfit...
I guess athletics skills could lead Lena to work at the club as pole dancer (stripper?) in the future, we're just in the early stage of that path.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Why? I mean you don't have to go all out poly if you don't want to. You can choose to only go for Ian/Lena etc. That's the beauty of this game, you can tailor it to fit your playstyle.
It's not about the playstyle, I know Eva is super good with intricate storylines. It's about the content: playing with Lena and not being able to have a boyfriend and then create all those (fun\hot) situations where she ends up cheating (for n reasons) just strips the game of a lot of fun (for me).
Yeah you can play and decide she can go with 1,2,3,.. partners and..that's it. I just find it way more boring that what it could be.
And this is on top of Eva being "softcore" with content (all characters must be likeable, no forced situations on main characters, etc..) probably to appease Patreon ToS. I know I'm picky for content but in my opinion it's one of the few (if not the only) areas where she (or he?) should improve.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
It's not about the playstyle, I know Eva is super good with intricate storylines. It's about the content: playing with Lena and not being able to have a boyfriend and then create all those (fun\hot) situations where she ends up cheating (for n reasons) just strips the game of a lot of fun (for me).
Yeah you can play and decide she can go with 1,2,3,.. partners and..that's it. I just find it way more boring that what it could be.
And this is on top of Eva being "softcore" with content (all characters must be likeable, no forced situations on main characters, etc..). I know I'm probably picky for content but in my opinion it's one of the few (if not the only) areas where she (or he?) should improve.
Yeah, Eva being "softcore" is definitely a bummer.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Probably it's not the right word :D but I've been following her since the start and I saw the change.

• Angry
Reactions: Brickman

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
And this is on top of Eva being "softcore" with content (all characters must be likeable, no forced situations on main characters, etc..) probably to appease Patreon ToS. I know I'm picky for content but in my opinion it's one of the few (if not the only) areas where she (or he?) should improve.
So Arthur and Wilson were likeable characters? They were softcore? What.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I disagree about Eva Kiss being softcore... "no forced situations on main characters" is not really how I would describe her games... I remember in GGGB there's a path in which Ashley gets blackmailed.
And in Our Red String there is Axel's path :rolleyes: not the exact definition of a likeable character either.
I remember reading, some time ago, hentai mangas by Takeda Hiromitsu and other similar authors featuring some similar plot choices to Eva's and I remember seeing lots of comments on the internet stating how some people do not enjoy that kind of plots where the main female character gets slowly corrupted or mind-broken. Not exactly vanilla stuff.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes