ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Are there any scenes involving the cafe owners?

I played the new chapter and each time I was there it complained about a missing variable. Perhaps my save got corrupted.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
The last update alpha came out around Dec 2nd right and usually Eva releases updates in a month.. So from my amazing Top notch deducing skills I assume we can expect an update this coming week?

Or has there been a change in release schedule that I have missed out?

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
The last update alpha came out around Dec 2nd right and usually Eva releases updates in a month.. So from my amazing Top notch deducing skills I assume we can expect an update this coming week?

Or has there been a change in release schedule that I have missed out?
With the ever branching story, and increasing workload, I doubt it's going to be an update per month. We'll probably see chapter 7 later this month or early Feb.

Aug 17, 2020
With the ever branching story, and increasing workload, I doubt it's going to be an update per month. We'll probably see chapter 7 later this month or early Feb.
We should wait for chapter 7 weekly status report. The last one was on 26 december. Eva announced a lot of content and fun
I think we should expect the next chapter on february.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
We should wait for chapter 7 weekly status report. The last one was on 26 december. Eva announced a lot of content and fun
I think we should expect the next chapter on february.
It wasn't release on 26thdec it was 26thnov beta and final version on 13th dec

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Is the bi-monthly update cycle the new norm, or was it just because of her injury and other difficulties?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Is the bi-monthly update cycle the new norm, or was it just because of her injury and other difficulties?
The injury definitely postponed the production more than she wanted. Now with the holidays she probably took some time off, hopefully, she deserves it. I don't know if updates are going to come every month or every two months, but there could be coming every month and a half as well, so there is that

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah I think with all the branching and content it's safe to assume updates will now take 6 to 8 weeks. Apparently her colorist has a hard time to catch up too cause the amount of art has increased as well, which obviously takes more time in turn (don't forget it's professionally done, quality takes time).

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don't think she has a schedule any more, it is more like 'when it's done'.
In her last status report from 26 Dec she wrote she 'hope I can have most of [the drawings] done by the end of next week'. So she should have finished the art by about now and just started the writing. So at the earliest we can expect it at end of january.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes