Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It seems unlikely at this point. There is a possiblity you wont even go to the 2nd photoshoot. I think Eva is building the story up for Wade's birthday.
Wades birthday is next update. It does not make sense to make another photoshoot shooting scene. Besides Ian will not attend so it looks likely that wade will be there and the photos will be sent by phone.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Wades birthday is next update. It does not make sense to make another photoshoot shooting scene. Besides Ian will not attend so it looks likely that wade will be there and the photos will be sent by phone.
I dont think Wades birthday will be in the next update but feel free to believe. There will be another photoshoot scene, just look at the sneakpeek picture. It does not look like a picture that has been send with a phone. Its a scene

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, it seems to me Wade's birthday is an update or two away. I expect the upcoming update to deal with Cindy's 2nd photo session, and not much else regarding her path.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I don't remember the correct date Wade's birthday was supposed to happen but my feeling was that it could happen in chapter 7 and we'll be able to see something that could spiral down their relationship, then you'll be able to attend a second photoshoot with a Cindy with some different attitude after they break up. Each chapter it's equal to a week so I don't see why not having both the party and the photoshoot in the same update.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I don't remember the correct date Wade's birthday was supposed to happen but my feeling was that it could happen in chapter 7 and we'll be able to see something that could spiral down their relationship, then you'll be able to attend a second photoshoot with a Cindy with some different attitude after they break up. Each chapter it's equal to a week so I don't see why not having both the party and the photoshoot in the same update.
Wade's birthday is supposed to be the last Saturday of the month i.e. Week 4. Chapter 6 started with Friday, Week 1, so there's a long ass time until then, unless there's a time skip. If we go by the current speed of story progression, Wade's birthday party will take place in Chapter 8 or 9.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Wade's birthday is supposed to be the last Saturday of the month i.e. Week 4. Chapter 6 started with Friday, Week 1, so there's a long ass time until then, unless there's a time skip. If we go by the current speed of story progression, Wade's birthday party will take place in Chapter 8 or 9.
Thanks man! I was not paying enough attention to the week/timeline during the game. I also was really thinking the second shot would be after Wades' B Party considering all outcomes from Cnidy's phone conversation lead to not let Ian partecipate to the photoshoot. I was growing so sure a major event at Wade's party would have changed Cindy's mind about it that right now I'm almost disappointed :D

The preview shared by Eva seems to suggest that we'll have the second photoshoot right in the next chapter. I know Cindy is currently the most popular character, but I don't think Eva would spent time working drawing that preview just for tease if it's not something that would fit in the chapter work in progress.

And now I'm running wild with the speculation and I'm wondering: what if we'll be able to see the shoot from Lena's point of view instead of Ian's? :rolleyes: So far I assumed Cindy mostly as a Ian's path character but maybe Alex will take her in the next photoshoot with Seymour :unsure:o_O Who knows?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt we'll see anything other than the second photoshoot from Cindy in this next update, considering the pace at which the story is moving. Though Eva already surprised us with the Emma and Minerva scenes in previous chapters, so who knows... The cool thing about this game is that you're never sure what to expect next, but it has always more than delivered so far.
I'd also like to see more scenes with Seymour both from Ian and Lena's POV, ans hopefully some Holly... She got a really nice scene last update, and a kiss, but I'm yearning for some real action with her. Her, Cindy and Ivy are the only girls with no actual sex scenes yet, but Cindy and Ivy have some sexy content already at least

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes