TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Eva Kiss Today at 12:30 PM
The final outfit to be revealed, the one tied to the Charisma stat! This one's probably my favourite from the bunch, what do you think?

View attachment 972594
Looks like Lena took some pages out of Louise's book.

Anyways great design for Lena. Honestly if Eva told me this was the Lust outfit I would have believed her.

Now the only problem is that I hope I have the right stats for Lena to wear it :ROFLMAO:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I mean, if you look up pictures, you will see that there are actually women wearing denim shorts with fishnet stockings, so at the very least that makes it 100% plausible, if not of good taste. That being said, my favourite outfit is definitely the charisma one, but still I also quite like the lust one. It IS a messy outfit, but that somehow makes it more attractive for me :rolleyes: probably that's what Eva was aiming for... reflecting on the outfit how f*ed up Lena can become. And maybe once we see it in its own context it makes sense.
Even Ivy doesn't have super good taste in how she dresses, if you ask me.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Agree.
Maybe the real meaning of the lust outfit is "trash whore" outfit.
Not because I want to complain about it, just because that's the feeling I'm getting from it.
It's tasteless
Agree.

And that looks right: without "bad" and "good" points like in GGGB it makes sense that overwhelming lust points with little charisma or wit lead you to a "trash whore" persona.

I like that Eva mentioned that we'll be able to choose the outfits during our run, what disappointed me the most of GGGB was beign not able to do the most kinky stuff or gangbang with the vanilla outfit: too much bigboobs, tattoos and piercings for my taste.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I mean, if you look up pictures, you will see that there are actually women wearing denim shorts with fishnet stockings, so at the very least that makes it 100% plausible, if not of good taste. That being said, my favourite outfit is definitely the charisma one, but still I also quite like the lust one. It IS a messy outfit, but that somehow makes it more attractive for me :rolleyes: probably that's what Eva was aiming for... reflecting on the outfit how f*ed up Lena can become. And maybe once we see it in its own context it makes sense.
Even Ivy doesn't have super good taste in how she dresses, if you ask me.
Yep.
If this lust outfit path is what was the bimbo route on GGGB I'm in! As you say it's messy but I'm ok with it, at least it's not a bimbo joke.

Reactions: scor099 and Massi89
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes