Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if I've asked this before but, based on one of the paths in the last update, is Ivy x Holly a possibility?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
When Eva says athletic outfit, or lust outfit, does this mean Lena only gets to wear one of those in a single playthrough based on her current highest stat or something?

Or is it just a convenient way of naming the new outfits? I'm just confused since she has seemingly tied the 4 new costumes to the corresponding stats.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
When Eva says athletic outfit, or lust outfit, does this mean Lena only gets to wear one of those in a single playthrough based on her current highest stat or something?

Or is it just a convenient way of naming the new outfits? I'm just confused since she has seemingly tied the 4 new costumes to the corresponding stats.
This is what Eva said about that on her patreon "Each one of these new outfits is related to one of the 4 major skills, and you'll be able to buy them if you meet the required stat. As long as you do, you'll be able to choose the one you want to wear, so you won't be forced into one of these looks, giving you more customization options"

May 5, 2017
This is what Eva said about that on her patreon "Each one of these new outfits is related to one of the 4 major skills, and you'll be able to buy them if you meet the required stat. As long as you do, you'll be able to choose the one you want to wear, so you won't be forced into one of these looks, giving you more customization options"
I love that! I remember forcing stats in GGGB so ashley would wear a certain outfit while still doing acts outside of that stat range. Well, it was either out of the stat range or I couldn't figure out a way to make it work within the regular limits of the game. Either way, it's really nice to have the option baked into the game now!

Reactions: dogedoge

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know if I've asked this before but, based on one of the paths in the last update, is Ivy x Holly a possibility?
Yes, their side of the story has progressed enough that if not in 0.7, then I think in 0.8 they'll have their intimate time together. All the buildup until now points towards the fact that Ian x Holly is going to happen

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Yes, their side of the story has progressed enough that if not in 0.7, then I think in 0.8 they'll have their intimate time together. All the buildup until now points towards the fact that Ian x Holly is going to happen
I wasn't talking about Ian x Holly.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I wasn't talking about Ian x Holly.
Oh shoot, I only noticed now that you said Ivy x Holly... Jesus, sorry man. But yeah, I think they'll have their fair share of love together, since you can get Ivy to kiss Holly, which would mean nothing if this wouldn't go more in depth so to speak

Reactions: Mark17 and Olivia_V

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
I don't think Holly and Ivy can get a relationship ,they are to different. Maybe later in the game if Holly gets corrupted.
Or you can do a threesome with Holly and Ivy as Ian (or Lena).

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I don't think Holly and Ivy can get a relationship ,they are to different. Maybe later in the game if Holly gets corrupted.
Or you can do a threesome with Holly and Ivy as Ian (or Lena).
Ashley and Jess were also "too different". That's what makes it intriguing.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes