albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know what the lena_song variable is supposed to be in ch6? I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No mods or console modifications, it's the final version from this thread. I've searched this thread but I didn't find it being reported before, possibly because it's a less common path that I took (no allison, holly or cherry for Ian, and only Ian for Lena, no stalkfap or Seymour etc ). Any ideas?

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Yes, the combinations will probably decide how well Ian's book does.

For the time being it is mostly speculative, but you can get feedback from the game for at least the first 2 choices if Ian goes on the date with Lena and Holly instead of hanging out with Alison, these are the winning combinations:
Damn that's a rough critique. Maybe Ian's corruption could be cashing in on that sweet sweet merch and franchising when tries to recreate Star Wars instead of Star Trek.
I hope, speculatively, that the success of his novel also takes into account how well the player uses Ian's stats more so than the combination of genres, including charm or even lust if he's willing to essentially sell-out.

Reactions: KDXvd

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Damn that's a rough critique. Maybe Ian's corruption could be cashing in on that sweet sweet merch and franchising when tries to recreate Star Wars instead of Star Trek.
I hope, speculatively, that the success of his novel also takes into account how well the player uses Ian's stats more so than the combination of genres, including charm or even lust if he's willing to essentially sell-out.
It would make sense that the level of Ian's Wits is important for how successful the book is going to become.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Next outfit to be revealed

You voted for the Lust outfit to be revealed first, no surprise there! I have to say, however, it's not 100% new, but an improvement over an existing outfit Lena has wore in the past. It's still super hot, or so I think :p
You can take a look at the outfit in our , under the Sneak Peeks tab.

Which outfit do you want to see next?

Anmerkung 2021-01-02 222012.png

Mark17

May 15, 2017
EvaKiss answered that in her last Q&A.
The book mini-game tests Ian to find good combinations of plot devices that work with the
genre he's choosing to write. The resulting book's quality will depend on that!
Yes, the combinations will probably decide how well Ian's book does.

For the time being it is mostly speculative, but you can get feedback from the game for at least the first 2 choices if Ian goes on the date with Lena and Holly instead of hanging out with Alison, these are the winning combinations:
I choose Sci-fi/Call of duty/Moralistic/Antihero/Doom. Something in the lines with my favorite book: Starship Troopers.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017

Next outfit to be revealed

You voted for the Lust outfit to be revealed first, no surprise there! I have to say, however, it's not 100% new, but an improvement over an existing outfit Lena has wore in the past. It's still super hot, or so I think :p
You can take a look at the outfit in our , under the Sneak Peeks tab.

Which outfit do you want to see next?

View attachment 968280
I think that section is reserved for patrons. Could you share the image? Thanks!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Sneak peek of the lust outfit. To me, it looks exactly the same as the outfit Lena wore in Episode 5. I also don't know why I can still see it as I cancelled my pledge before this month, but hey, there you are.
It is the exact same one but with stockings

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
thong + fishnet stockings :oops:

Lena is a scavenger. She is yet to buy any clothes. Im sure that fishnet stocking comes from bunny outfit :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
thong + fishnet stockings :oops:

Lena is a scavenger. She is yet to buy any clothes. Im sure that fishnet stocking comes from bunny outfit :D
Lol exactly. That is my opinion. This is not sexy at all. She looks like she combined whatever she had at hand and ended up with a weird style. I get that Eva cannot just draw special renders for every occasion, but this is just low effort.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Lol exactly. That is my opinion. This is not sexy at all. She looks like she combined whatever she had at hand and ended up with a weird style. I get that Eva cannot just draw special renders for every occasion, but this is just low effort.
I think Lena looks quite attractive for the look she is going for. Also, salvaging clothing items from other outfits fits Lena's financial situation. It would be weird if she went on a shopping spree everytime she made a bit of money.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
My main problem is with stockings-shorts combo. It looks tasteless and screams "cheap hooker" to me. I have yet to see any girls that sport that look. Usually, it's skirts/dresses with stockings or shorts with pantyhose. Not this.
The outfits are always exaggerated. Look at some of the stuff Ashley was wearing in GGGB. I hope some other characters get new outfits. Maybe Ian can start ordering Minerva to wear revealing stuff : D

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes