TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Is it possible to still hook up with Alison even if you choose Emma that night at the club?
I think you cannot but again I have not played through all possible routes.

For clarification the one I tried was the Cherry, Alison, Emma route. In that route, Alison says no to Ian in Chapter 6 as she takes a cab to Jeremy's place after the meetup.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
No date has been announced. Based on her Patreon posts, it sounds like the creator (EvaKiss) is still in phase 1 of the process (drawing) and hasn't done much writing yet. I wouldn't expect it until late January or early February, but I'm just guessing.
Your guess is better than mine, so thanks :)

Reactions: Perv_Old_Robot

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
No date has been announced. Based on her Patreon posts, it sounds like the creator (EvaKiss) is still in phase 1 of the process (drawing) and hasn't done much writing yet. I wouldn't expect it until late January or early February, but I'm just guessing.
Wait, she draws first? :eek: Wouldn't it be easier to write the scenes first, see how they fit, tweak them, and then draw?

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Wait, she draws first? :eek: Wouldn't it be easier to write the scenes first, see how they fit, tweak them, and then draw?
Yes, but she only draws the outline for the images and then sends them to a colorist to be completed, which takes a long time, so I think she has learned to start the images first because she knows she will have to wait for them anyway and can use that wait time to write.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019

Yes, but she only draws the outline for the images and then sends them to a colorist to be completed, which takes a long time, so I think she has learned to start the images first because she knows she will have to wait for them anyway and can use that wait time to write.
^ that.

She already have the plot of the chapter very clear when she draw the scenes obviously, but I won't be surprised if she write dialogue details too alongside the code while waiting for the colorist to complete the work.

Reactions: Elkfood

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Guys I finished the current updste and now im trying to play the rest of the branches. WILL there be a future update cuz the word final next to the version got me worried

Reactions: Cicica
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes