Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Guys I finished the current updste and now im trying to play the rest of the branches. WILL there be a future update cuz the word final next to the version got me worried
She releases each update in 3 versions. Alpha, Beta and Final where there wont be any bugs. So to answer your questionm no.

Reactions: Elkfood
Nov 15, 2020
My apologies if this has already been discussed (I tried searching the thread), but are there any theories as to how your choices regarding Ian's book will impact the story? It's more or less the only choices that currently aren't affecting the game in any way, as far as I can tell.
Is it possible that you're actually making choices for Ian's own story in the future? That choosing your protagonist and antogonist type, deciding if it will be about revenge/treason/doom and so on is in some way deciding parts of the character's path further on in the game? Maybe it's a bit far fetched, buy I think that would be funny.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
EvaKiss answered that in her last Q&A.
The book mini-game tests Ian to find good combinations of plot devices that work with the
genre he's choosing to write. The resulting book's quality will depend on that!
So i shouldn't chose a Sci-Fi with a Talking Pet Mentor and a True Evil Villian then ?
Guess Ian won't be the next Timothy Zahn.

Nov 15, 2020
EvaKiss answered that in her last Q&A.
The book mini-game tests Ian to find good combinations of plot devices that work with the
genre he's choosing to write. The resulting book's quality will depend on that!
Ah, thanks. I missed that.
I'll scrap the plan of making the whackiest combinations possible, then. :)

jumanji19

Oct 19, 2019
Hey guys,this game is amazing piece of art. I want to ask if there are any other games similar to this you can recommend me. It would be really great if the game has male protoganist like IAN in this game. Thank you to all and the creator of this game as well.Keep up the amazing content EvaKiss :)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ah, thanks. I missed that.
I'll scrap the plan of making the whackiest combinations possible, then. :)
Yes, the combinations will probably decide how well Ian's book does.

For the time being it is mostly speculative, but you can get feedback from the game for at least the first 2 choices if Ian goes on the date with Lena and Holly instead of hanging out with Alison, these are the winning combinations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, the combinations will probably decide how well Ian's book does.

For the time being it is mostly speculative, but you can get feedback from the game for at least the first 2 choices if Ian goes on the date with Lena and Holly instead of hanging out with Alison, these are the winning combinations:

Damn... I picked Scifi/Vengeance/Moralistic antagonist/ antihero mentor/ betrayal . Basically a Dark scifi akin to frank herbert Dune series. This cannot be considered bad right?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Damn... I picked Scifi/Vengeance/Moralistic antagonist/ antihero mentor/ betrayal . Basically a Dark scifi akin to frank herbert Dune series. This cannot be considered bad right?
For now it is just speculative, but I doubt EvaKiss would make the best book result be tied to arbitrary "perfect" choices, some creativity with the combinations is probably fine. Here's the exact dialogue from the game's code if you're interested:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes