jarip1990

May 7, 2017
I really love EvaKiss's games. GGGB was really good and those multiple routes kept me playing for a loooong time :D And I think it's going to be the same with this as well. It is a really hard when you just want to fuck everybody at the same time :D

Reactions: dogedoge

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Hey,can somebody help with the android port? The one in OP doesn't seem to be working. I tried searching but couldn't find any other

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
The outfit discussion is a really good point, i am thinking about since i first played Eva Kiss Games. Being slutty definetly does not mean getting tasteless. It actually is way much hotter if you don't expect the slutty insight of someone just by it's outfit. It is just my opinion, but i am also talking from experience and meanings you usually hear from most people.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The outfit discussion is a really good point, i am thinking about since i first played Eva Kiss Games. Being slutty definetly does not mean getting tasteless. It actually is way much hotter if you don't expect the slutty insight of someone just by it's outfit. It is just my opinion, but i am also talking from experience and meanings you usually hear from most people.
Same opinion fam, shame that EvaKiss equates slutty with tacky clothes. You can be slutty and have incredibly sexy cloth that are class and fashion chic, not some trailer trash garments.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Same opinion fam, shame that EvaKiss equates slutty with tacky clothes. You can be slutty and have incredibly sexy cloth that are class and fashion chic, not some trailer trash garments.
I think the kinda of outfit the people disappointed in lust outfit will find what their looking in the charisma outfit. I for one love it because to me slutty means reveling and the out delivers.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
My main problem is with stockings-shorts combo. It looks tasteless and screams "cheap hooker" to me. I have yet to see any girls that sport that look. Usually, it's skirts/dresses with stockings or shorts with pantyhose. Not this.
Given the fact lust dialog options increasingly lead to more hoe-like behavior, having the lust outfit at this stage in the story look a bit hoe-like seems appropriate to me.

Reactions: TamaMountain

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I do wonder how EvaKiss is gonna handle these outfits though, the current variable distribution makes Lena's lust be by far her highest variable even if you don't play her as particularly slutty (she just simply doesn't get as many opportunities to raise charm and wits as much as Ian does).

Is the implication that these outfits will be unlocked for specific scenarios based on how high each individual variable is and not relative to each other, so failure to meet the variable target simply means she will continue using her old "default" outfits?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes