Nov 15, 2020
Are the new outfits tied to those stats? I would have loved beeing able to choose outfits for Lena, and not be stuck with a outfit based on her "skills".
You can buy them if you meet a required stat for each of the four skills. I'm not sure if you can wear them all the time or if it's tied to some certain events, like Ian's two outfits (but probably the latter, so they don't have to draw four versions of Lena for every scene, I would guess).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You can buy them if you meet a required stat for each of the four skills. I'm not sure if you can wear them all the time or if it's tied to some certain events, like Ian's two outfits (but probably the latter, so they don't have to draw four versions of Lena for every scene, I would guess).
It would be cool if it were a choice.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Seems like the update is almost here finally, I can't wait. BBC lovers will be happy with this Billy character I guess, I have no idea what his role will be but I assume he will have something to do with Lena or maybe Jeremy.
I made a prediction before that Jeremy would eventually get a mentor of sorts to potentially lead him down a more "gangbanging" lifestyle so I think maybe Billy could be that character.

Personally, aside from the BBC, I don't even think Jeremy is that much of a stereotype, he was a bit of a dork in school and focused on being more of playa after he got to adult life and, while he has found some success, he isn't exactly the hardcore alpha-male harem-owning corrupting god of temptation some people shitpost him as being in this thread. Shit still blows up in his face, women still refuse him, and he is still the butt of the joke with his friends sometimes because he is an actual character.

But of course, in his pursue of wanting to be more of a playa, he could surround himself with some bad company to try and be more of a bad boy, at the expense of potentially becoming even more of a douche to his friends and to women. My original prediction was that he was gonna impress a rapper/gangster type of character during the MMA tournament and be invited to be part of his crew, so if Billy is to be that character we'd probably need a bit of a time-skip during chapter 7.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I have a feeling that Billy is gonna be a A&R. Since musicwise we don't see where its fully heading with lena, compared to the photoshoots.

Reactions: patachoucs

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, it would actually be interesting if Jeremy and Ian's development could compliment or contrast each other.
Something like: Jeremy that focuses on fitness + Ian that chooses kickboxing over martial arts = pals. Jeremy and Ian that focus on getting women = wingmen and competitors?

Perhaps in a scenario where Ian gets Cindy to cheat on Wade with him, Jeremy might see it as good or worse depending on his relationship status to Louise, Lena and what sort of personality Ian's got.

Or if Ian and Jeremy that end up focusing on different things (for example Ian with his writing or martial arts, Jeremy who's a player while Ian isn't) might become something more like rivals and Jeremy might even side with Wade and Perry in the cheating scenario if Ian and Lena doesn't encourage the more free sexual nature in him?

Just speculating, I don't know how many variables Evakiss might see as too many to juggle in the narrative design.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It would be cool if it were a choice.
It is. You can choose any outfit assuming you were able to unlock it. Some routes might require different outfits though. But you're never locked into one particular outfit like it was the case in GGGB.
Just speculating, I don't know how many variables Evakiss might see as too many to juggle in the narrative design.
Don't know about Eva, but the amount of variables is driving me crazy alright.
I’m so excited to see Lena take Jeremy BBC that I tried to recreate a scene with my poor photoshop skills.
Not disappointed with the result :BootyTime:
Hey, nice edit! Do you want to post it in Discord?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It is. You can choose any outfit assuming you were able to unlock it. Some routes might require different outfits though. But you're never locked into one particular outfit like it was the case in GGGB.
I don't suppose that you can reveal if you can acquire more than one outfit? I don't know if that would be a spoiler, but I'm curious if it's a choice of picking one or if Lena's funds is the limit.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I made a prediction before that Jeremy would eventually get a mentor of sorts to potentially lead him down a more "gangbanging" lifestyle so I think maybe Billy could be that character.

Personally, aside from the BBC, I don't even think Jeremy is that much of a stereotype, he was a bit of a dork in school and focused on being more of playa after he got to adult life and, while he has found some success, he isn't exactly the hardcore alpha-male harem-owning corrupting god of temptation some people shitpost him as being in this thread. Shit still blows up in his face, women still refuse him, and he is still the butt of the joke with his friends sometimes because he is an actual character.

But of course, in his pursue of wanting to be more of a playa, he could surround himself with some bad company to try and be more of a bad boy, at the expense of potentially becoming even more of a douche to his friends and to women. My original prediction was that he was gonna impress a rapper/gangster type of character during the MMA tournament and be invited to be part of his crew, so if Billy is to be that character we'd probably need a bit of a time-skip during chapter 7.
This would be interesting. Instead of starting out as a stereotype, he slowly morphs into it in pursuit of what he thinks he should be like.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
kinda surprised it's this week. Thought she said next week but I guess I will wait til Beta for her to implement the stuff she talked about first.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A little worried waiting for those previews that were supposed to drop this week, Eva is usually very timely.. 2-3 days left til supposed alpha release this weekend doesn't leave much of a window..
Not sure where the dev is from/located, but I know most of the US just got extremely blasted with cold winter weather, and many of us were left without power. Never know what's going on with a dev, in their area. I'm sure it'll all be fine, though.
151385841_3923986620954768_574691338739012036_n.jpg

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, in my head Week means Mon-Fri so 14th+7=21st so 'next' week = 22-26 lol

Not complaining though just confused
She stated in her latest post I believe that she plans to release it tomorrow (Saturday) or the day after tomorrow (Sunday). It could be pushed back if there are issues, but if everything goes to plan, one of the two days mentioned.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes