Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Can't wait to see some reactions to particular scenes. Assuming anyone can get them.
What about Eva reveals the available scenes in each update? Some other devs do that. Looking around without knowing if there is anything else or not is not very nice.
In this case at least we know how many there are, but in the last one only after looking in the files I found out that there was a scene with Minerva

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
What about Eva reveal the available scenes in each update? Some other devs do that. Looking around without knowing if there is anything else or not is not very nice.
In this case at least we know how many there are, but in the last one only after looking in the files I found out that there was a scene with Minerva
No way, I want to play blind and see what happen. If she say who fuck who the tension will be killed

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What about Eva reveals the available scenes in each update? Some other devs do that. Looking around without knowing if there is anything else or not is not very nice.
I've got you covered with my walkthrough

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Download unren, then you can extract all the image files and see what you missed.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes