ahat long

Sep 4, 2017
anyone else think that if perry finds out what happened between Ian and Cindy he kicks Ian out and Ian gets his own place ? or moves in with someone else ;)

Reactions: jduk

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Is there a correct choice for Ian's fantasy book? So far my choices have been vengeance, villain, anti hero and treason.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Evakiss is a woman IRL ? Wow thats surprising to me...
how do you even know ?
Girls have dirty minds, too. Hers is pretty damn dirty in some fantastic ways, thank god. Plus, women *tend* to prefer well-written erotica to quick bang-em-up, straight-to-the-sex fucking, at least vs men. (Yes. I know. Generalization. Just talking percentages here). This tends to go along that path when it's at its best. Though there's some great fuck scenes in GGGB and ORS too.

Reactions: jduk and zOrg5

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Is there a correct choice for Ian's fantasy book? So far my choices have been vengeance, villain, anti hero and treason.
So far the game doesn't read/check the previous variables you've picked. This will probably be important later.
I know I'm being very nitpicky here, but I really hope the game doesn't accept just one or two combinations as the "right" choice.

Even if there is a combination that is seen as the "correct" one, I hope Evakiss allows some kind of flexibility to it.

Like : Each combination could have a success rate, but if Ian has enough "intelligence" points, he can succeed with even the lower success rate combinations.

Of course, all this is easier said than done. But Evakiss has proven time and again that she goes far and beyond to bring in interesting, solid game mechanics.

So, I think it's okay to have higher expectations.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
How can you stop at kissing Cindy and miss the best scene in the game so far, i mean she wanted it so fucking bad, you can see it in her eyes and words :love:

Idk if Ian doesn't go after her would she do the same with Axel?
And in the future if she breaks up with Wade would she try to fuck both Ian and Axel and live life like Allison?

It would be awesome if Ian can win that MMA tournament and Cindy goes crazy for him :giggle::love::cool:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The only problem that I have its pretty hard too play a beta cheracter with Ian or shy cheracter with Lena, I mean with no skills or low skills you get no options and if you fuck somone you always end as alpha you dont cum too fast or something pretty hard too play a nerdy loser cheracter.

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone else thinks Cherry is the girl Axel cheated on Lena with? She's a model and her Pictagram pic with caption her favourite photographer might be a clue that she knows Axel. If it's true thn we might have Lena×Axel×Cherry or Lena×Cherry in future.:love:
P.S It's just a guess based on how everyone is somehow connected to each other in the game.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we will see an Axel x Holly pairing in a future update. Yeah, I think that might be the case and we might see that combo.

Reactions: sztrb and Skylark21

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
How can you stop at kissing Cindy and miss the best scene in the game so far, i mean she wanted it so fucking bad, you can see it in her eyes and words :love:
Yeah, for me was imposible to stop it :ROFLMAO:. But i think on my main playthrough i'll kiss her and then stop. That probably will start a more slow-burn relation, with a better outcome at the end (she won't be able to think of anything other than that kiss, and will realise that she is not happy with Wade)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I just can't get over how much I love this game. Every update just seems to deliver exactly what I want and it's one of the few games I find myself regularly returning to even without there being an update.
(Also don't get me started about that spin-the-bottle scene, SO FUCKING HOT)

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes