chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So I notice most of the conversation seems to be on the Cindy path, just wondering what people think of the Holly book convention path.

I made a play through where I tried to get both Lena and Ian onto the Holly route in hopes that they end up in a cute wholesome poly trio, but I'm not really sure if that will pay off. Despite getting Lena to make out with Holly, it doesn't seem like Lena can get that into her...

Also, sleeping with Holly at the convention seems like it might not be a good idea since both Ian and Lena haven't told Holly about them dating each other, so that just seems like drama waiting to happen. Given Holly's inferiority complex about being overlooked for "hotter" girls it seems like she would take it badly.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
So I notice most of the conversation seems to be on the Cindy path, just wondering what people think of the Holly book convention path.

I made a play through where I tried to get both Lena and Ian onto the Holly route in hopes that they end up in a cute wholesome poly trio, but I'm not really sure if that will pay off. Despite getting Lena to make out with Holly, it doesn't seem like Lena can get that into her...

Also, sleeping with Holly at the convention seems like it might not be a good idea since both Ian and Lena haven't told Holly about them dating each other, so that just seems like drama waiting to happen. Given Holly's inferiority complex about being overlooked for "hotter" girls it seems like she would take it badly.
But, in this case Lena can make her feel more secured and giver her a pass with Ian. Holly is reminding me of Ashley in some way.
Who knos something about additional content in Final 0.07?
Knowing Eva, we can expect a couple of new scenes in the beta and final like Lena swallowing Jeremy's cum or Ian going to Cindy's photoshoot etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Theory: Is it safe to assume that if Ian accepts Holly's invitation and doesn't go to Wade's birthday party at all then off screen Axel fucks Cindy since he would still be there at the club and he would be the one chasing after her if Ian wasn't there? And she seems even more attracted to him than Ian even.
Maybe we'll find out in Chap 8
Kinda makes me wonder how Eva is going to handle sex scenes not involving the two MCs like this going forward? (Perry-Emma? Bouncer-Holly? ) Not all guys videotape everything to show off to Ian like Jeremy and the MCs can't peep on everyone.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Theory: Is it safe to assume that if Ian accepts Holly's invitation and doesn't go to Wade's birthday party at all then off screen Axel fucks Cindy since he would still be there at the club and he would be the one chasing after her if Ian wasn't there?
Depends how you act with Cindy. If you avoid her, she'll choose Axel.

Reactions: Satiro

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Lena is very "behind schedule" when it comes to having relationships progression after this update. Lets hope the next one focus more on her instead of Ian.

Theory: Is it safe to assume that if Ian accepts Holly's invitation and doesn't go to Wade's birthday party at all then off screen Axel fucks Cindy since he would still be there at the club and he would be the one chasing after her if Ian wasn't there? And she seems even more attracted to him than Ian even.
Maybe we'll find out in Chap 8
Kinda makes me wonder how Eva is going to handle sex scenes not involving the two MCs like this going forward? (Perry-Emma? Bouncer-Holly? ) Not all guys videotape everything to show off to Ian like Jeremy and the MCs can't peep on everyone.
Only Eva (dev) knows. Without Ian going it is likely the party didn't even happened since neither Wade or Perry wanted to go there.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not entirely sure that I agree with all of it. I don't think the premise is nonsensical or anything, sure it will most likely lead to a breakup in the friendships, but I don't think Eva has a history of discouraging going for the sex scenes.
I can't recall a single time in GGGB where accepting sex with someone resulted in a bad outcome for for that character and Ashley's relationship, at least not without Ashley doing something to actively countering it (I never played Dave/Ashley so I don't know if his path has any options of this nature). I think maybe the only one close to that is Arthur/Ashley when he drugs her, but that's a very specific scenario with a really horrifying theme.
My guess would be that Ian/Cindy can still become a couple, even with something like a decent ending for them, but it will turn out worse for them both if Ian doesn't remain with Cindy?

Last edited:
Reactions: xsssssssss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know Eva said there won't be any bi/gay scenes in the game but I hope there'll be Ian×Jeremy scene in the future, It's not gay if they say ' No Homo.:coffee::ROFLMAO:
I don't think it will happen (as you mentioned from Eva herself). Still i find quite funny that despite this the game still has those gay vibes with Ian and Jeromy sometimes.

Reactions: KDXvd

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
After the last update, Ian has five solid relationship options plus a few more casual and potential hookups. Lena has Ian as the main option while everybody else in her path feel like afterthoughts. So far I think Lena's path is more focused on the corruption path GGGB style rather than developing the male characters like the female ones on the Ian path.

Also, there likely won't be any gay content because it's not planned. Eva Kiss mentioned once she's not comfortable writing such scenes.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
When is this stated in the game?
At the club scene with emma. she talks about her love life, she mentions a guy she was messing around with that wanted to be serious so they took a break. if you keep Robert in the picture as Lena during the new chapter. his actions reflects the same characteristics.

• Thinking Face

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Man... I've been impressed by the background art more than usual ever since Eva highlighted it a little while back. The scene with Holly was a magic kingdom atmosphere. I'm probably alone, but I'd love to see her and Ian get to use a library card or fan-fiction writing session. I could see plenty of ways where the GGGB corruption themes play with Holly to explore her kinks as she's ping-ponged between Ian and Lena's influences.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
So far the game doesn't read/check the previous variables you've picked. This will probably be important later.
I think the colors have something to do with it too. I noticed it more and more so I wouldn't pick things that are off color, some do have 2 colors as well (not confirmed but I have a feeling thats gonna play a part)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Now that the topic is on Emma I'm curious if someone here would like to share their general impression for the Ian/Emma path, its progression so far and how you hope Emma will feature in Lena's path?

I've chosen to encourage Perry/Emma for my first pt. but I imagine I'll eventually do a Ian/Emma path when the game is a bit further into development.

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Feel like Emma can easily become a point of tension for Perry and Ian. He may need to find a new living situation. It could open the door to any number of scenarios, such as it might mean rooming with Jeremy (or Billy?), displacing Stan, living with Minerva or something crazy.
I think it's a dick move to go for Emma as Ian. I'm utterly surprised that more folks aren't talking about how even Jeremy has been written to back away from a situation if Ian mentions he may be developing deeper feelings, instead of just playing the field. Man, may not like it, but he respects it. Player in the game bending rules, but doesn't disrespect the spirit of the enterprise.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes