BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, maybe she is, but it is not the same as being a whore that doesn't miss any cock, forgets about being a artist and constatly does drugs and booze. And I'm sure Lena will be one in one of the routes. :ROFLMAO:
If this game is going to have drugs, then I hope it's not cocaine this time but rather marijuana or some other shit that you smoke and relax. Even Ian admitted to smoking during his college years. Fucking hate cocaine, that stuff can kill you and more importantly illegal. I'm still butthurt that nobody in GGGB took their time to consider this. Not Ash, not Eva, not even Iris.
Anyone else being annoyed by Jeremy's behavior ? During ch1 I thought he was OK, a typical jock who has a dick for a brain, nothing truly annoying at that time but during ch2 he started getting on my nerves by trying to get into Allisson's pants while he knew I was interested in her, he clearly wanted to steal her from me. This just shows he's not a loyal friend, he'd do anything to fuck anyone and friendship isn't something he truly cares about when it comes to pussy... So I don't plan on maintaining our friendship in my next playthrough and later chapters.
What do you think about him ?
Yes. He's a douche. He's like reverse Jack. Jack was a horny douche on the outside and a bit self-conscious and careful when it comes to relationships on the inside. Jeremy, on the other hand, looks okay and chill on the outside, and maybe he is when it doesn't concern girls, but really he only cares about getting pussy and will stop at nothing to fuck as many girls as possible, as if his life depends on it. Poor Louse. I won't be surprised if he even acts butthurt about Alison in the next update and will even take his frustration out on Ian by being extra-hard on him during their sparring sessions. Compared to Jeremy, Jack is a sweetie, really. He and Alison are very similar in their outlook on life as it turns out.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Ok, let's hear it boys, your current top 3 girls :giggle:

Mine:
1. Lena
2. Cindy
3. Cherry
Oh, you cruel. Asking me to pick just 3. So I'll cheat.
1. Lena/Alison ( :p). There's no competition, both are goddesses. Lena is the perfect wife material for Ian, Alison is the perfect BestFemaleFriendwithBenefits. 10 out of 10. Together they can rule the world and make Ian the happiest man alive.
2. Holly. A cute nerdy girl who is a famous writer? Yes, please. I'd like to read her books to dive into her mind. I'm sure there's more than meets the eye.
3. Cindy. Would share #1 spot with Lena and Alison if she didn't occasionally act like a stuck-up princess. But she's very beautiful and can be sweet when she wants to.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Haven't got a chance to try this yet. Is it vanilla? Is there kink content planned?
Ho ho, boy. Haven't you played GGGB? There were gangbangs, BBC, domination, incest. animal play (role-playing as an animal, not zoo stuff, you perv), bimbofication, cuckoldry, and even shemale. For now, this game is a bit vanilla, yes. Everything needs a build-up. But pretty soon the hell will break loose and there are going to be a lot of temptations with kinks involved, I'm sure. However, unlike with GGGB, I think this game will have more style and flavour to it. Which types of kink there are going to be featured is unknown yet, it will depend on how creative Eva Kiss decides to be.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Such a great start so far!
They're so many possibilities.

- Love routes
- Ian's Harem
- Lena's money problems and Ivy's corruption -> slutty behaviour
- Lesbian: Lena+Holly/Ivy/Louise?
- Lena+old guys (Ed, Seymour)
- Milf: Minerva's visit at training was surprising, there is more lewd to come, i'm sure (Blackmail/hate)
- Threesomes of course
- Ntr/Cuck too (Jeremy...Wade/Cindy)
- Mom+Axel would be crazy too (we all know Eva Kiss ;))

Top5 (Lena out of competition :)):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Allison
3. Cindy (please more at 0.3!)
4. Holly
5. Minerva

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I hope Cindy gets a lot of screen time in the 0.3 update :)
And Emma, too. It was fun seeing her again during Ian and Lena's date, but I was hoping for more. Glad she managed to get the job. I like Emma. She's so bubbly and funny. A real firecracker. And Perry is such a doofus. I thought he liked her, but apparently he can quickly change his priorities once Cherry enters the scene. So I guess he really wouldn't mind if Emma has some fun with Ian. But I guess it depends on her desire. If she's a romantic on the inside and wants to find a soul-mate, I wouldn't mess with her to break her heart. And for some reason, I really can picture her with Louise. There's something to both of them, that I think they would enjoy each other's company very much and would look very cute together.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, maybe she is, but it is not the same as being a whore that doesn't miss any cock, forgets about being a artist and constatly does drugs and booze. And I'm sure Lena will be one in one of the routes. :ROFLMAO:
Lena can already be that with Robert. This dude is a pathetic loser who thinks too highly of himself and isn't worthy of her time but she can reward him and go along with his demands anyway. He doesn't know how to please a girl using his fingers. I bet he doesn't know how to fuck properly as well. He's even shy to kiss her on the lips after she was extra nice to him and swallowed his cum. If you're going to demand much, at least don't be a pussy about it and show gratitude. I so want to dominate the fuck out of him so he can learn his place and start treating his mistress with respect. I hope there's an option to peg his ass into submission in the future.

Reactions: fearsa
Jun 15, 2017
- Lena's money problems and Ivy's corruption -> slutty behaviour
You know what, after playing through ch2, I thought that going directly for the obvious slutty choices and ending up blowing Rob would lead her to the slutty route but I thought about something last night so hear me out.
If we go for Rob, according to him, Lena will keep her job as a waitress, she keeps her money income and I suppose she won't be as desperate for money ... on the other hand, if we reject Rob (haven't done it yet so I plan on trying it out) maybe she'll lose her job at Yunalesca and maybe she'll grow more desperate for money and that could definitely lead her to sexual jobs like that website Ivy talked about.
What do you guys think about that ?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes