BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Fuck yeah, after Lena she is my/Ian's next choice :)
I don't have any bad thoughts about Wade yet, but, sorry bro, your girl is fire and i can see that she needs some attention :D
Amen... but truth be told, so far Wade has been the best dude of all, just second to Ian... okay, maybe third to Wen as well but that's beside the point. I could be mistaken, as I was with Jeremy and Robert, but SO FAR, Wade's only shortcoming was being overly lazy. He was quite chill otherwise, pure zen mode, and didn't act like an asshole to anybody which is a major bonus to his karma. I wouldn't want to cuck him, because unlike Jeremy, I respect my bros. I'll try to be their relationship counselor (and maybe, just maybe suggest an idea of sharing her cause she needs it). But my goal would be a foursome with them and Lena. I was dreaming about having a foursome with Eric, Dave and Eva in GGGB, so please, let me fulfill my fantasy in this game.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Which save have both lena sex and alison together ?
Considering that all 3 scenes can be accessed in 1 playthrough, I'd wager that Lena save will be that save, you'll just have to play through to the end and not fuck up the night out with Alison. The Alison save is just before their intimate moment, so at this point Lena's sex scene already happened and you can't rewind time backwards, so...

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Good job on all the women they all looks so pretty . Keep up the great work EvaKiss !

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Woah, what's this? A fan-art or a preview? Dig the skirt but the top is too slutty. She needs something more classy. A sheer top/shirt perhaps. GGGB didn't have those, sadly. In ORS the sheer top would fit Lena so well. It'll make her nipples visible but still, she'll look classy and artistic, just like she is.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Would be cool if we can turn lena like ashley from good girl gone bad
Nothing to turn. Lena is not an innocent naive college girl to be taken advantage of. She is a sexually liberated, a free-spirited big girl who can decide for herself what to do with her body. She can act posh and bitchy like a glamourous model, simple and friendly like a wannabe artist or act like a whore and jump from one dick to the next right from the start, to get ahead in life. All of those options are available for her at any time and in the realm of possibility. She doesn't need to get drunk or high to act crazy. Once she acknowledges her true power, she can submit guys to her will and they will do whatever she says.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Nothing to turn. Lena is not an innocent naive college girl to be taken advantage of. She is a sexually liberated, a free-spirited big girl who can decide for herself what to do with her body.
Yeah, maybe she is, but it is not the same as being a whore that doesn't miss any cock, forgets about being a artist and constatly does drugs and booze. And I'm sure Lena will be one in one of the routes. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 15, 2017
Hi everyone, first time posting here.
I wanted to say that after player ch1 I was really interested in what would come next. After ch2, I was a bit disappointed in a few things but overall still interested.
Anyone else being annoyed by Jeremy's behavior ? During ch1 I thought he was OK, a typical jock who has a dick for a brain, nothing truly annoying at that time but during ch2 he started getting on my nerves by trying to get into Allisson's pants while he knew I was interested in her, he clearly wanted to steal her from me. This just shows he's not a loyal friend, he'd do anything to fuck anyone and friendship isn't something he truly cares about when it comes to pussy... So I don't plan on maintaining our friendship in my next playthrough and later chapters.
What do you think about him ?
Also, I wish we would've gotten more of Holly, she's such a sweetie, probably best waifu.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
So let's say i have 0.2 alpha save but when i play 0.3 final can i load my alpha save works ?
It's a VERY BAD IDEA to use saves from Alpha at all.

For example in this release a bug that make your reputation with some NPCs become negative will be fixed in the Beta, as another that wasn't setting a variable to true when it should, just to throw 2 examples. If you continue in 0.3 with a save from Alpha you will carry on those bugs.

Alphas and Betas are both really only for betatesting, it's better to only use saves from Final releases. This was quite usual in GGGB, people kept (and shared) saves from alphas and then complain about bugs that were already fixed, but they still were having because of that. This will happen again.

Reactions: KDXvd and Korque

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
No, EvaKiss explicitly stated that with THIS update she "reworked the game from the ground up", making previous save files not compatible. I doubt this will happen again...
We are still very early in a very complex game, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another save breaking update (or two) along the way.

Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes