SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Damn, I just realized that you may be right. If it's true, the dude is an A-grade asshole. As SpikeZg said, Jeremy is gonna be nothing but trouble.
BTW, totally agree about Holly)
Oh that's clear as day that he is "dating" Louise and fucking around with all other girls...
When Ian got a text from Alison with selfie pic, immediately he was like, oh i got one from her aswell and on mine she shows more cleavage, and Ian was WTF :oops:, i didn't know you two are even talking with each other?:cautious:
Same thing at the bar, Ian is talking with Alison, Jeremy shows up and starts flirting with her and he knows Ian is interested in her, like wtf again???

His third strike is with Ivy when they meet her outside, if Ian introduce himself to her, Jeremy is like wow bro, chill out, i was gonna introduce you, relax...

well fuck you Jeremy, fucking asshole... :mad:

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Also Jeremy, that dude is gonna be trouble, he is not Ian's friend at all, i showed him Lena's Instagram but i think i shouldn't have, hm...
I don't think that matters very much. If Jeremy is really hooking up with Louise, he will get meet Lena regardless. But I sure agree with you about their "friendship". The guy just tries to bang as many girls as possible.

Also i'm feeling so guilty for trying the Robert route, it made me sick watching those scenes :sick:
Never again, i'm sorry Lena
Never tried that his route and never will. I was a bit sorry for him after he got beat by both Ian and Axel but now that he showed his true colors, he deserved that. I fear for Eva job now, as I guess Robert will try to get back at her for rejecting him and maybe will try to blackmail her. But I hope there will be a possibility for her to earn money another way without doing depraved things. Maybe Holly will help and put Lena's song inside the third book and that will lead to a possible start of music career? I would not mind to see "F'n Chicken Nuggets" comeback some day with a new line-up)

Reactions: BloodyMares

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
my goal is to make Ian become a cuck incapable of pleasing women sexually, I mean, why not?
It's nice to have goals! :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure how I'm going to play this through first time, for GGGB I played through almost all of the routes once the game was finished, but my main playthrough was the bimbo route.

I certainly want to turn Leana into a slut, but for Liam I'm easy, I wonder if there will be a bi route?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'm not usually into games with female protagonist, so I dropped GGGB almost instantly despite really liking the art. Maybe because ORS have 2 protagonists, I decided to give it a try and got hooked. This game is shaping up to be a masterpiece. There are so many things I like about it.

1) Art style, I'm totally in love with it.
2) Good variety of characters, each of them with a backstory and unique personality. Some of them may seem a bit generic but I don't mind that. There are plenty generic people on this planet. When you add the relationships and competition between them, and their daily struggles, just as in real life, the final product is worth so much more than your average adult game.
3) The gameplay is top notch. The focus is on story and character development is very much welcome, the stats and the choices really play an important part here.
4) The dialog and the writing in general is on a very good level which is not very common for the developers who don't have English as their first language. There are some typos, but aside from that, I'm really impressed.

Returning to characters, I want to mention my favorites. I like both MCs very much and they will probably end up together, but I will let Ian and Lena have some fun with other girls, as already happened with Ian and Cherry. No regrets) I'm also keen to take Cindy away from Wade, he's too relaxed now) And you know that threesome with Holly is happening at some point)
You are missing out on not playing GGGB. Trust me its worth it. And you will see why there is so much hype for ORS.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Is it not possible to NOT go soft with Allison, or am I doing something wrong here?
You definitely did something very wrong! Ian needs either 2 Lust or (2 wits+2 charisma) points to move further with Either Alison or Cherry. And yes, you can bring cherry home and let Alison go with Jeremy.

SysRegent

Jun 24, 2019
I have high hopes for this, but I'm gonna wait a few episodes to really form an opinion. The art is great and builds beautifully on what I've come to expect from GGGB, but I think this game is gonna make or break depending on how Ian and Lena's timelines converge, and player agency in that.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
it's only 0.2 and there is already so much content to see or miss on certain paths or to do something with either MC's with lust, wits, charisma, money... it's gonna be madness when 30th update drops and you try to keep up :D

i missed the kiss for the first time and i thought i did everything right...
then gone with the Robert path :sick: he kisses Lena and she gives him two BJ's and i was like, how is that fucking fair damnit :mad:
then i unrend the game and saw that Ian & Lena could have kissed, arrgghhh fuck..., ok try again LOL... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ero Sennin

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
it's only 0.2 and there is already so much content to see or miss on certain paths or to do something with either MC's with lust, wits, charisma, money... it's gonna be madness when 30th update drops and you try to keep up :D

i missed the kiss for the first time and i thought i did everything right...
then gone with the Robert path :sick: he kisses Lena and she gives him two BJ's and i was like, how is that fucking fair damnit :mad:
then i unrend the game and saw that Ian & Lena could have kissed, arrgghhh fuck..., ok try again LOL... :ROFLMAO:
I find it's best to just do a single playthrough first time, or at the very least at the early stages. If you try to min/max every update you'll go insane :ROFLMAO:

Played 100+ hours of GGGB and never seen a condom

Now suddenly no one's gonna fuck without rubber :cautious:
I agree, these games are fantasy, condoms kill that!

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Played 100+ hours of GGGB and never seen a condom

Now suddenly no one's gonna fuck without rubber :cautious:
Actually, I vividly remember that Eric had a condom on the second time Ashley can have sex with him. If you cheat on him with Jack or check out Tyrone's BBC, that scene will not play! Since I see you have the word "SLUUUUUT" in your username, I guess you either never saw that scene or didn't see it enough times to remember. Afterwards Ashley purchases pills, so no more condoms!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Guys, do you think there would be another good guy in the game for Lena? But real good guy with pure intentions? :)
Let's say better looking then Ian and rich :D

That would be cool :D

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Can you post a save of that day's start? I tried going out with Alison in Ch.1 but in Ch.2 everything plays out the same with the exception of Alison reacting differently to Jeremy snitching on Ian (so much for bros before hoes) about Lena since she met her as well.
Did you say during the meeting with Alison in chapter 1, this?
You have everything that’s needed to succeed (requires Charisma level 1)

This is required to open the Alison branch later on

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes