May 5, 2017
anybody know if there is the possibility of getting a threesome with jeremy and alison?
Not in this version. (don't know if it will be available in the future tbh). If you get unren you can see all the images used in the game and see what scenes are available.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not usually into games with female protagonist, so I dropped GGGB almost instantly despite really liking the art. Maybe because ORS have 2 protagonists, I decided to give it a try and got hooked. This game is shaping up to be a masterpiece. There are so many things I like about it.

1) Art style, I'm totally in love with it.
2) Good variety of characters, each of them with a backstory and unique personality. Some of them may seem a bit generic but I don't mind that. There are plenty generic people on this planet. When you add the relationships and competition between them, and their daily struggles, just as in real life, the final product is worth so much more than your average adult game.
3) The gameplay is top notch. The focus is on story and character development is very much welcome, the stats and the choices really play an important part here.
4) The dialog and the writing in general is on a very good level which is not very common for the developers who don't have English as their first language. There are some typos, but aside from that, I'm really impressed.

Returning to characters, I want to mention my favorites. I like both MCs very much and they will probably end up together, but I will let Ian and Lena have some fun with other girls, as already happened with Ian and Cherry. No regrets) I'm also keen to take Cindy away from Wade, he's too relaxed now) And you know that threesome with Holly is happening at some point)

Reactions: BloodyMares

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
I am having error right after the Ep2 start
From EvaKiss' release notes posted earlier:

Unlocked
Our Red String: Chapter 2 (Alpha)

IMPORTANT: As I explained in another post, the game has been reworked from the ground up, so you will need to start a new game. If you use save files from chapter 1 you will experience game-breaking bugs.
TLDR: Chapter 1 save files DO NOT work.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
How many updates was GGGB? Curiois as to how many uddates we can look foward to:unsure:
GGGB had 31 versions before version 1.0. So, with 1.1 and 1.2 there were a total of 34 full releases.
Pretty much all of them had their own alpha and beta versions, which were early releases for higher tier patreons and had some errors and or typos.

That's a new full version almost every month since April 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: SymbioticLife

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
What exactly is Poker Love supposed to be a riff on? I get that Fangs on My Neck was a Twilight parody, but I can't think of anything for Poker Love. And Ian seemed so dismissive of it but I'm not gonna lie the cover made it seem pretty sweet.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes