absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
very nice update shame allison is not interested in a relationship maybe its possible too change that she will be my first priority for ian second will be cindy. Lena will definately be a lesbian in my main playthrough louise will be first priority there for now at least.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
very nice update shame allison is not interested in a relationship maybe its possible too change that she will be my first priority for ian second will be cindy. Lena will definately be a lesbian in my main playthrough louise will be first priority there for now at least.
Alison just got out of a relationship so I don't think she's looking for a new relationship at least for a while, and if you don't hit it Jeremy ain't gonna stand there.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I am having error right after the Ep2 start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to start a new game since the latest version added new variables.

What exactly is Poker Love supposed to be a riff on? I get that Fangs on My Neck was a Twilight parody, but I can't think of anything for Poker Love. And Ian seemed so dismissive of it but I'm not gonna lie the cover made it seem pretty sweet.
Looks like gay JoJo based on the art. The one at the back looks like a traced Dio Brando with the star replaced by a clover leaf.

Last edited:
Reactions: flachelence

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
I'm kinda interested in seeing how eva incorporates sex scenes without Ian/Lena since the stories been shown through their POV so far.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Interesting story, great art, likeable main characters, no weird kinks... very promising.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
What exactly is Poker Love supposed to be a riff on? I get that Fangs on My Neck was a Twilight parody, but I can't think of anything for Poker Love. And Ian seemed so dismissive of it but I'm not gonna lie the cover made it seem pretty sweet.
it's a JOJO's bizarre adventure reference.

Reactions: flachelence

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
No that is not right. It is one step before that. I think you only get it when you went to the café with Alison
The options are:
You’re so damn hot (requires Lust level 1) + point Alison
You’re very beautiful
You look good (nothing)
No comment (nothing)

then at the bar:
You look amazing
They do
I liked you too (requires charisma)
Kiss her (requires Lust)
Can you post a save of that day's start? I tried going out with Alison in Ch.1 but in Ch.2 everything plays out the same with the exception of Alison reacting differently to Jeremy snitching on Ian (so much for bros before hoes) about Lena since she met her as well.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Damn! If the game is this complicated at version 0.2, second release... Just Imagine how bloody complicated it's gonna get in a year... Loving the prospect. Keep 'em coming! :D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I personally think that the relationship between Ian and Lena is the most boring, it tries to be so deep that it ends up being tired and unrealistic
i feel you... but now after that little awkward conversation which ended with a nice kiss, i can't wait for new and more relaxed romantic content with those two lovebirds :giggle:

It was nice when Ian said how he would be so happy when he could live off by only writing his own stories and Lena replyed but wouldn't you want to share that awesome life with someone? Awww so cute :giggle:

Also i'm feeling so guilty for trying the Robert route, it made me sick watching those scenes :sick:
Never again, i'm sorry Lena :(

Also Jeremy, that dude is gonna be trouble, he is not Ian's friend at all, i showed him Lena's Instagram but i think i shouldn't have, hm...:cautious:

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Only thing negative I can say is that I wish there was more body variation for the women-- I guess there's to one girl that's more petite, but otherwise they're all very average.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
The dude Louise thinks is her boyfriend is Jeremy. Louise is the girl Jeremy had to go see before meeting up with Ian and Alison at the bar. Just get that feeling.
Damn, I just realized that you may be right. If it's true, the dude is an A-grade asshole. As SpikeZg said, Jeremy is gonna be nothing but trouble.
BTW, totally agree about Holly)

cypr

May 2, 2017
Only thing negative I can say is that I wish there was more body variation for the women-- I guess there's to one girl that's more petite, but otherwise they're all very average.
yeah well, boob size seems to be different. would love to see some more variation too, small/medium/large areola, different pubes etc.
at least holly seems to be on the petit and alison a bit thiccer side. we will see ...

good game so far, need to sit out till 1.0 or so to fully emerge into the story, because it's way different then most of the other stuff in the adult games community and not as generic - hate to play 10 times the same stuff or if i don't know what happened after loading a save file after 2-3 months ...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes