forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Felt the same thing the second Holly was introduced to the story in Chapter 1. I like her character otherwise... but yeah. Hopefully Eva subverts the trope or at least makes fun of it. She's already the Hollywood teen movie version of "frumpy" which = beautiful model in baggy clothes, playing shy.
Ehh, I really don't have a problem with Holly's portrayal or looks. There definitely are women out there that are pretty but also shy and awkward. Holly seems believable as that type.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Also I think a big problem with the Hollywood portrayal of that kind of thing is they're usually getting bullied for their looks. No one is bullying Holly, or has said anything disparaging about her. She's just shy and has confidence problems.

Reactions: zOrg5

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Also I think a big problem with the Hollywood portrayal of that kind of thing is they're usually getting bullied for their looks. No one is bullying Holly, or has said anything disparaging about her. She's just shy and has confidence problems.
I don't really think Holly is very indicative of a Hollywood stereotype by her own, my original comment was more about the role that Ivy gets herself and Lena into as her "makeover artists."

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, how long does it take for new updates to come out? (And i'm not talking about the "mini-updates" of beta/final)

Must be around 2 months i'm guessing.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Obviously not, lol. Apologies!
Our Red String is really the first game of this kind where I have engaged in the community around it like this.
Well, in my opinion Eva is the best Fem Char writter around and Stoper is probably the only one trailing her. Plus, is also one of the best 3D artists.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, in my opinion Eva is the best Fem Char writter around and Stoper is probably the only one trailing her. Plus, is also one of the best 3D artists.
I'd check it out, but I get some sort of error message about it not being a valid win32 application. I'll try the "having issues with the PC version" alternative from their patreon.
Edit: Alternate link worked.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Are the variables regarding not paying the rent/asking Ian's dad for money/Lena not sending her parents money going to come up in the future.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a chance to pimp out one of your GF's to say-Perry if you can't pay the rent (for example).

It sounds messed up but there were similarly messed up things in GGGB.

Edit: Also, how often do updates come? (I'm not talking about the beta/final mini-updates)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello ALL !
I'm hooked by this game and have a thousand questions ! :)

The first one: The quality of Ian's drawing, we saw at the nude drawing sequence, is link to what?
I cannot figure out why It can be good or messy.

The second: Will there be sex scene shown whitout any of the 2 MC involved, except when spying of course !
For example: I'd like to see Cindy been broken by Alex. :love:

That woulb be all... for the moment. :cool:

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Also I focus on the Wits attribute and book / song writing on this route, looking to give both of them their dream jobs.
I search but didn't see any indication that your choice of topic matters in the book writing.
There is in the song writing for sure.

Do you know anything about the importance of the choices for the book ?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes