BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, good point.

I feel like with variables like these, often they don't deal with specific numbers but rather "greater than" or "less than" so my speculation would be that instead of 4 different states it might be (using the same numbers as in your example) that "greater than 2/3" = encouraged Holly and anything below 2 is discouraged Holly. Something like that. What do you think?

Thanks for bringing the variables to my attention. It's going to be fun to see how they'll be utilized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Unless she pulls some cringe like in Cobra Kai, where a group of novices who just started 3 months ago end up beating kick-flip Karate masters with lifetimes of training under their belts. As much as that show's a breath of fresh air, I had to turn it off after that point. Fingers crossed she won't go there or will at least add some background showing they've been training for years if any major characters pull off a win.
After the tournament Ian, Jeremy & both the coaches when and celebrate not soon after Ian bump into Robert again but this time his with his friends they fight again but this time is 4 vs 4 or 1 vs 2.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Chapter 7 new outfits (SPOILERS!)

If you haven't played Chapter 7
yet and don't want to see the new outfits included, don't proceed! Chapter 7 final is planned to release next Saturday, 6th.

1614536819596.png

Chapter 7 has quite a lot of new outfits for the cast. Lena gets 4 new styles all to herself, but these 6 NPCs are also expanding their wardrobe.
Coming up with new designs is always fun but quite hard. Sometimes I just mix and match different pieces of clothing, and some other times I have to draw an outfit for a very specific scene.

I knew Cindy needed to shine in this update, and I'm pretty happy with her dress! For Alison, I tried matching her with Cherry's style, since she's trying to copy her somewhat.

Ivy's new outfit was actually her original design, before chapter 1 even launched, but I had to save it till this point. I'm happy I could finally use it!

Some other characters also have some outfits already designed since day one, and I'm waiting for the right time to use them, but it's probable some of those outfits get discarded in the end.

Which outfit is your favourite so far?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Cindy's fancy outfit is the best! Wish we could also see her heels! And yes, different hair styles would be great to see, Cindy might've looked really sexy with a beautiful updo and that outfit!

Reactions: dogedoge

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wonder if we will have possible changes to the character`s hairstyles.
I don't see this as unrealistic. If nothing else, I sort of suspect Holly will have an alternative hairstyle if her change variable is high enough. The way the Ivy and Lena friendship around Holly is framed makes me think of all those terrible movies where the lead actress plays a "not hot (but obviously hot beneath the glasses) office lady" type of character. In the middle of movie, magical makeover = instant hottie.

It'd be fun to play with as Lena too. I'm hoping one of the paths will be open to roleplaying. Given Alisons willingness to please Ian and Ian's nerdiness, I'm sort of hoping that will be an option for them.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The way the Ivy and Lena friendship around Holly is framed makes me think of all those terrible movies where the lead actress plays a "not hot (but obviously hot beneath the glasses) office lady" type of character. In the middle of movie, magical makeover = instant hottie.
Felt the same thing the second Holly was introduced to the story in Chapter 1. I like her character otherwise... but yeah. Hopefully Eva subverts the trope or at least makes fun of it. She's already the Hollywood teen movie version of "frumpy" which = beautiful model in baggy clothes, playing shy.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Felt the same thing the second her character was introduced. I like her character otherwise... but yeah. Hopefully Eva subverts the trope or at least makes fun of it.
My only dislike for it is the "instant hottie" thing. Holly could drop the glasses at the book fair with Ian, so I'm hoping further change will be gradual like that. A chapter or two from now = new outfits. A further chapter or two from that = new hairstyle.

Now, this isn't a character creator game or anything, but I'd love to have the option to suggest a new set of glasses for her. I kinda like her with glasses, just maybe not those massive ones she's got going.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sure. It could've been really interesting if Eva designed Holly to be sort of a reverse Wade, though. Starts of a little pudgy. Hair more frizzled. Still likeable and cute, but maybe not model material, appealing more to MC's brain than their groin at first. That would require more drawing work though as her transformation takes place, so I guess it made sense not to go that route from a development perspective. Could've opened up some very interesting scenarios though for how she might be treated before and after the transformation by us as the player as well as other characters - and her reactions to that.

But then again... this is a sex game. :)

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i love the game, but it's getting to a point where the story is too long to play from the start and i can't keep track of all the saves. i wish we could go back on choices, it's so hard to play without it

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes