Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Well, chapter 7 introduced Billy as a new character, not sure how much he is going to be involved in the relationships among the more important characters, he might be a side character like Danny or he might be something more considering that he's Jeremy's friend, hard to tell at the moment. But it's quite evident that we will be able to enhance Lena's career as a model if we want to. Ivy, Holly and Louise might get involved in that too.

So far the distinction between a sexual fling and what could become a serious relationship is a bit ambiguous to me for both Ian and Lena, and I like that it's not completely clear yet. Maybe chapter 8 is going to make things clearer in that sense, Eva hinted at something of that sort.
I don't recall Alison in this regard, but I haven't really checked her out. Lena has a ton of tattoo slots, I assume some of them occupy the same place on the body, like how Ash had like 4 or 5 lower-back tattoo options, or something like that, in GGGB.

After Lena, Holly and Ivy both have a lot of tattoo variables as well, I can't recall who has more.
Sorry for my utter ignorance, where are you guys able to see all this inner stuff?

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
If you're talking about serious relationships, I would say only Lena, Holly, Alison and Cindy for Ian. The rest seem like side flings.
Yeah I was just listing all the Options for both of them (Relationship and/or just Sex) but I think you're right with the "serious" Options.

Lena, Alison and Holly are most likely possible Girlfriend Options for Ian but Cindy could also just become some sort of "cheating affair" or do you think she actually could become Ian's Girlfriend at some point?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Lena, Alison and Holly are most likely possible Girlfriend Options for Ian but Cindy could also just become some sort of "cheating affair" or do you think she actually could become Ian's Girlfriend at some point?
My impression is that they can harbour tender feelings for one another. Also, three romantic options seems like an extremely small number to me.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Cindy could also just become some sort of "cheating affair" or do you think she actually could become Ian's Girlfriend at some point?
I can totally see Cindy breaking up with Wade, so she might become Ian's girlfriend. Then again, I don't know if that last scene in chapter 7 can bring good things for Ian.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
It would be nice to have a route for Ian in which he turns Ivy in a good girl. (Similar to what happend with Dave and Good Jess)
Man, in 2021 any super hot girl like Ivy would have made the same choice, just open instagram and check. The only 2 high-level girls I know of in Milan have the instagram + hidden account of Onlyfans. They earn 10-15 thousand euros PER MONTH ...

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
it seems logical to let Louise and Lena spend some time together soon, i.e. something more than just another scene where Louise sneaks into Lena's bedroom at night.
Don't forget the collar Lena bought last update! :whistle:
After episode 6 ended with the photoshoot with Axel, followed up in episode 7 with Ian and Axel hanging out, I think it's likely that Lena will meet him again in this episode.
Axel and Seymour were the only characters not in chapter 7 (besides Cherry) so they are guaranteed to make an appearance. Also Lena can literally be dreaming of Axel so something is bound to happen!
That's probably more scenes than would fit into one episode already, without even getting to Emma. Her upcoming hangout with Lena is something I'm looking forward to.
Don't you forget Emmy's 'surprise'.

Honestly this. I feel the Louise/Lena path has been a bit hard to get a proper sense of direction of because it's almost purely sexual so far (like with Robert and Mike).
Hard to really tell if it will stay that way or if they will get to fall in love too. Lena's been a bit dismissive of the whole thing in some scenes, as far as I recall.
I can't remember Lena being dismissive to Louise, she was mentally dominating her. She never put her down, in fact she is quite appreciative of Louise's efforts. ;) Louise completely and unquestioningly submitting to her makes it obvious how their relationship will evolve. Lena will probably have the choice to openly dominating her (DID I MENTION THE COLLAR!!! :D)

Also, three romantic options seems like an extremely small number to me.
Don't forget there are 2 main characters. So 4 relationships each (Lena, Holly, Alison, Cindy + Ian, Holly, Louise, Axel) is 7 relationships total. I don't believe there can be much more.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
But speaking of the fuckboi duo I still hope there will be some very good Ian/Ivy and Lena/Jeremy Scenes in the future.
Lena/Jeremy is bound to happen sooner or later :devilish:
Most of all she needs him so that she can take her own deepthroat skills to the next level :cool:

Jun 10, 2020

Axel and Seymour were the only characters not in chapter 7 (besides Cherry) so they are guaranteed to make an appearance. Also Lena can literally be dreaming of Axel so something is bound to happen!

Don't you forget Emmy's 'surprise'.

I can't remember Lena being dismissive to Louise, she was mentally dominating her. She never put her down, in fact she is quite appreciative of Louise's efforts. ;) Louise completely and unquestioningly submitting to her makes it obvious how their relationship will evolve. Lena will probably have the choice to openly dominating her (DID I MENTION THE COLLAR!!! :D)

Don't forget there are 2 main characters. So 4 relationships each (Lena, Holly, Alison, Cindy + Ian, Holly, Louise, Axel) is 7 relationships total. I don't believe there can be much more.
Both Seymour and Axel were in chapter 7. Obviously you don’t do all routes if you missed them.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
In chapter 7, Seymour and Axel only appear in Lena's dreams though, as far as I know.

Oh wait, Axel also appears near the end at the club, when he meets Cindy.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
Lena bought it for herself, because at the party she admitted that she dreams of being a sex slave :devilish:
and Ian + Minerva the cuckold wife:sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes