TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Also, I'm wondering if Ian would someday have a body like Mike or Axel if he continues with the gym. I would like to see Ian with biceps and abs. ;)
As nice as that sounds I don't think Eva will implement such a thing. It doesn't sound as simple as drawing a bigger boob or fuller lips like it was for Ashley in GGGB. If Ian ends up with two body types, it might be too difficult for Eva to pull it off for every sex scene.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
As nice as that sounds I don't think Eva will implement such a thing. It doesn't sound as simple as drawing a bigger boob or fuller lips like it was for Ashley in GGGB. If Ian ends up with two body types, it might be too difficult for Eva to pull it off for every sex scene.
Yeah, It's just that some earlier post said that Eva will implement tattoos and piercings for both Lena and Ian, and I kinda thought it'll be just the same. As in, adding abs and making his arms bigger is same with adding the tattoos and piercings.

• Wow
Reactions: TamaMountain

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, It's just that some earlier post said that Eva will implement tattoos and piercings for both Lena and Ian, and I kinda thought it'll be just the same. As in, adding abs and making his arms bigger is same with adding the tattoos and piercings.
She'll add cosmetic changes to both characters (and dialogue changes\slight scene changes), for example, there will be an option for Ian to grow a beard in the future.

Adding something a bit more complex would bog down Dev time.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I love the character of Cindy, and you can see that the creator of the game loves her, too. The character is described so well, three-dimensional with his own moral and psychology. I really think it's the non-playable character that's going to have the most changes in the future. The fact that she asked Lena for information on the modeling job is enlightening, in my opinion she will become a nude model or even (hopefully, my kink) a high-class prostitute.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I love the character of Cindy, and you can see that the creator of the game loves her, too. The character is described so well, three-dimensional with his own moral and psychology. I really think it's the non-playable character that's going to have the most changes in the future. The fact that she asked Lena for information on the modeling job is enlightening, in my opinion she will become a nude model or even (hopefully, my kink) a high-class prostitute.
I think she'll become Ian/Axel's bitch depends on what choices is made.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Is it known or are there any Informations about how many possible Options both Ian and Lena will have in the end? Could it be that we saw every Option already even if nothing happened yet or are there still new Characters coming?

Ian: Lena, Alison, Holly, Emma, Cherry, Minerva, Cindy and maybe Ivy, Louise and Good/Bad Jess?

Lena: Ian, Robert, Mike, Axel, Jeremy, Louise and maybe Ivy, Stan, Holly, Ed, Seymour and Perry/Wade?

Did I miss someone or are these all the (possible) Options right now? :D

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is it known or are there any Informations about how many possible Options both Ian and Lena will have in the end? Could it be that we saw every Option already even if nothing happened yet or are there still new Characters coming?

Ian: Lena, Alison, Holly, Emma, Cherry, Minerva, Cindy and maybe Ivy, Louise and Good/Bad Jess?

Lena: Ian, Robert, Mike, Axel, Jeremy, Louise and maybe Ivy, Stan, Holly, Ed, Seymour and Perry/Wade?

Did I miss someone or are these all the (possible) Options right now? :D
I'd be surprised if not all current female characters become available to Ian, at least for sex if not romance, at some point eventually. Maybe besides Molly, honestly I wouldn't even count out Agnes yet, you never know with Eva. The only other female character that Ian hasn't really interacted with is Louise and he sure does have many options of desiring her from afar.

Harder to tell with Lena, both for male and female characters. I'd be very surprised if she ever gets a chance with Victor, Wen and Yuri, they seem to be background characters to Ian's story rather than sex options.
Female characters? I don't see many that would specifically be off limits to Lena either, from what we know so far. Alison/Lena would surprise me as would the older ladies and Cherry.

Perry/Wade is hard to predict. I don't think it's impossible that there could be romantic/sexual routes for them with Lena.

I don't think anything will happen with good Jess, unless her incognito boyfriend turns out not to be Dave after all and they're into threesomes. I think good Jess is immune to any bull Ian or Lena could try to pull.
Bad Jess? I don't see why she couldn't be involved in sexual material at some point.

I doubt family members will play a role.

Also I still hold out hope that Cindy/Lena will be possible!

Nov 15, 2020
I think what I'm looking most forward to in the coming update is to see what possibilities Lena's general progression opens up. After the last episode, Ian's main relationships with Alison, Cindy and Holly all feel further progressed and/or more integrated into the main story than Lena's. Robert is just some guy she sleeps with, and no one else interacts with him (except him and Ian having the occasional fight), and Mike is more or less the same.

Lena does however seem to have a lot more relationships that are just beginning to form or have been hinted at. Louise and Holly are among the most obvious – I think we'll get some important progression between Lena and Holly, and it seems logical to let Louise and Lena spend some time together soon, i.e. something more than just another scene where Louise sneaks into Lena's bedroom at night.

I don't like Jeremy or Axel too much, but it will be interesting to see how their upcoming interactions with Lena will affect the overall story. After episode 6 ended with the photoshoot with Axel, followed up in episode 7 with Ian and Axel hanging out, I think it's likely that Lena will meet him again in this episode. The same goes for Lena and Jeremy after the blowjob scene at Ivy's apartment. Lena and Jeremy (and to some extent Lena and Axel) could lead to the same potential fallout between characters as Ian and Cindy. Which in my view would lead to some fun gameplay, because it's more interesting to play when something's at stake.

That's probably more scenes than would fit into one episode already, without even getting to Emma. Her upcoming hangout with Lena is something I'm looking forward to.

Tl;dr: I think there's some good posibilities in this episode for Lena to both get some more interesting relationship options, and to further integrate her relationships into the main story. ;)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
... and it seems logical to let Louise and Lena spend some time together soon, i.e. something more than just another scene where Louise sneaks into Lena's bedroom at night.
Honestly this. I feel the Louise/Lena path has been a bit hard to get a proper sense of direction of because it's almost purely sexual so far (like with Robert and Mike).
Hard to really tell if it will stay that way or if they will get to fall in love too. Lena's been a bit dismissive of the whole thing in some scenes, as far as I recall.
Would also be nice with an alternate starting point now that she has two ways of ending things with Jeremy, I didn't like the original option to get with Louise, at least not when I play Lena as less promiscuous.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes