scor099

Aug 6, 2018
How so? It won't change your choices at all as you can't click the 'new' option.
I think a big problem of the game is that a lot of players never even realize they are missing most of the game. People are still used to the standard game that has like 2 paths (good/bad) and one of them is boring. I think most players don't replay games even once. Just look at all the requests for save games when a version comes out.

Again, how so? If you see an option you can't take you are less likely to replay the game?
even if you saw a greyed choice you might not know what conditions are required to trigger that choice, you still have to replay the game and try different choices to actually get that choice but you'll just know that there's a different route that you can try. but lets hope that it can be turned off.

Reactions: Brickman

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't see why we have to have this tug of war about why it might do what and what it doesn't do.

Mods on discord have taken note, hopefully by ch. 9 it will be an option and we can all choose the version we prefer.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully, we get tattoos and more piercing options.
I can't remember exact numbers but I remember someone on here found out that Lena, Alison, and Holly all have tattoo/piercing options and quite a bit of options especially for Lena. There were also things for Ian but I can't remember what they were

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I can't remember exact numbers but I remember someone on here found out that Lena, Alison, and Holly all have tattoo/piercing options and quite a bit of options especially for Lena. There were also things for Ian but I can't remember what they were
Really?? I focused on Lena and Holly a lot in my route, but I've only managed to reach a point where Lena has a piercing on her belly-button and Holly removes her glasses. I thought they would only have more options of that kind in future chapters :unsure:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
even if you saw a greyed choice you might not know what conditions are required to trigger that choice, you still have to replay the game and try different choices to actually get that choice but you'll just know that there's a different route that you can try. but lets hope that it can be turned off.
So, you don't want to replay the game? :unsure: OK.
An option, default being on, would please everybody. I am just not sure how much work that would be. I have no idea how they did it but it probably included going through every choice and adding code. So doing that again might not be worth it. Then again, maybe it would be just that Lara person doing it :sneaky:

Really?? I focused on Lena and Holly a lot in my route, but I've only managed to reach a point where Lena has a piercing on her belly-button and Holly removes her glasses. I thought they would only have more options of that kind in future chapters
That is just in the code, not yet in the game. Later, maybe.:)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't recall Alison in this regard, but I haven't really checked her out. Lena has a ton of tattoo slots, I assume some of them occupy the same place on the body, like how Ash had like 4 or 5 lower-back tattoo options, or something like that, in GGGB.

After Lena, Holly and Ivy both have a lot of tattoo variables as well, I can't recall who has more.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don't recall Alison in this regard, but I haven't really checked her out. Lena has a ton of tattoo slots, I assume some of them occupy the same place on the body, like how Ash had like 4 or 5 lower-back tattoo options, or something like that, in GGGB.

After Lena, Holly and Ivy both have a lot of tattoo variables as well, I can't recall who has more.
I wouldn't put too much on the amount of them, they are obviously just placeholders so there will be enough variables for all the tattoos/piercings that will come up in the game. Also they are for each alternative one, Lena already uses 2 variables (of 10) for her piercings.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope we get a scene with Lena from Ian perspective, all sex scenes with Lena have been with Lena perspective so far.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
So, you don't want to replay the game? :unsure: OK.
An option, default being on, would please everybody. I am just not sure how much work that would be. I have no idea how they did it but it probably included going through every choice and adding code. So doing that again might not be worth it. Then again, maybe it would be just that Lara person doing it :sneaky:
yeah I'm not a programmer and I don't have a clue about how this can be possible but I'm sure it's going to be hard, but I don't really have a problem with grayed choices or if we can disable this feature or not and I already replayed the shit of it and went through every possible route, well, except for Robert's route.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wonder if we'll get our first threesome.
Depends on the pairing.

Given the pace of Lena/Holly so far I'd expect them to have a scene to themselves before any possible threesomes, seems like something current Holly would have to warm up towards. Don't know if they'd be in the same chapter.

Something with Ivy and Jeremy? I could honestly see both Ian and Lena in such a scene, but it feels like Lena's closer to any such potential point.

Emma's the wild card, yet again I can't help but imagine she'll have a chance alone with Lena/Perry before any threesomes occur.

What was the first threesome option in GGGB? Ash with Jess and Jack after night out with Jerome and Iris?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes