Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Any news? Five days after last sneak peak, week ago Eva said that game almost ready, writing almost finished. And nothing...
You realise sneak peak and week ago was the same week right? i.e. last week.
She said she about to finish writing
She hadn't finished the art.
She hadn't put everything together.
She hadn't tested it yet.

It was all written in the weekly update LAST week.
How fast do you think she can do all of those, in a week?

So please don't 'and nothing' lol Just wait and come back end of month, most likely out by then.

Last edited:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
The 2nd Robert fight looks a lot better when you´re on jj path. ;)

View attachment 1198801 View attachment 1198802
Not that much into the Lena/Robert route, but I sure would love to beat the shit out of Robert (n)

Any news? Five days after last sneak peak, week ago Eva said that game almost ready, writing almost finished. And nothing...
Eva said that the next status report is probably going to be the last one before the release of chapter 8, so it will likely be one more week before v0.8 is out.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

So please don't 'and nothing' lol Just wait and come back end of month, most likely out by then.
People who don't make games and don't know what making a game looks like often have a warped sense of how long/fast things should take.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I loved Good Girl Gone Bad, so figured it`s time to try out this one. Prefer just a female MC but since it`s from Eva Kriss it`s still got to be good.
At first, I wasn't sold on the dual protagonist either but since it was Eva and her track was good I decided to try anyway and surely didn't regret it. Eva seems to be able to deliver every single time, even on things that originally I was skeptical about

Oct 1, 2020
At first, I wasn't sold on the dual protagonist either but since it was Eva and her track was good I decided to try anyway and surely didn't regret it. Eva seems to be able to deliver every single time, even on things that originally I was skeptical about

I`ve heard only good things about it, so I`m going to give it a try later. Yeah, Eva is so talented at these games and I love the art style.
Thanks for the recommendation, will give it a go for sure :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I`ve heard only good things about it, so I`m going to give it a try later. Yeah, Eva is so talented at these games and I love the art style.
Thanks for the recommendation, will give it a go for sure :)
Game is great but word to the wise. Unless you are interested in corruption only so far Lena's progress in relationships with people who aren't clingy or scumbags is lackingso far when compared to all the progress already done with Ian.
I am hoping the next update will change that.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm still skeptical about it, but I don't think I'm very outspoken about this all the time, as I respect Eva's creative vision and ideally I think we should encourage creators to be experimenting and original with their products, even if I disagree with some of it. :giggle:

I still think Lena suffers from a narrative imbalance compared to Ian's content, but given that this game is still in production I'm holding out hope that some balancing is yet to come in this regard. :unsure:

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Chapter 8 weekly status report (9)
As I said last time, this'll be the last status report before the release of the Alpha version of Chapter 8. My goal is to release it by the end of the week, probably Saturday, if everything goes as planned.
  • The writing is finally done! The script ended up totalling aprox. 17.750 lines of code, so this chapter ended up being lengthier than I expected. Maybe not long, but dense.
  • Bug testing has been underway and keep going, now with a complete script. BloodyMares is helping me with that greatly, as usual, and Lara has been providing technical support too. Thanks to her, now the choices that are not available to you will appear greyed out, instead of being invisible, so you'll know when you have alternatives to explore.
  • I've also completed all the missing drawing and now I have to finalise all the assets. This is quite time-consuming, but it requires a lot less brainpower than writing, so I should be able to sit through all of them during this week.
Not much more to say, now it's all a matter of putting in the time to make everything look sexy and making sure all the pieces fit correctly before releasing the chapter. Working on it as you can see in this example below!

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
now the choices that are not available to you will appear greyed out, instead of being invisible
This is huge, especially for new players who might struggle with making sense of the available routes. Also encourages replays which is great.

edit: Now that I think about it, it does remove the element of surprise. Some of my favourite moments were discovering that Lena can lead Louise during their sex scene, or Ian asking Cindy for sexier pics if he encouraged her to go nude. Greying out the choices means you wont get that feeling of discovery again.

Last edited:

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
now the choices that are not available to you will appear greyed out, instead of being invisible, so you'll know when you have alternatives to explore.
May be just a minor thing or just my own taste but I´m not a big fan of this - as well as the cheat mode that was added a few chapters ago - she´s watering down her own creation, as it takes away so much of the re-playability of the game (which was one of the strong suits of her previous game).

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020

I'm just hope than Eva is okay, her patreon channel was silent almost week. Now i know that was a false alert, final weekly status report available now.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
I get what you mean in the sense that it removes the element of finding out the choices yourself. But it works both ways since on the other hand it lets the players know what they are missing out and can actually encourage them to replay.

Personally I am fine without this addition but I think the pros outweigh the cons. What's more not everyone has the time and patience to experiment with the paths so this change acts a guide of sorts.
Fair point. I guess I just dislike the idea of this being forced as I´d rather tinker on my own and don´t want spoilers to be baked in, basically. If she could implement this as a turn on/off option that´d be a good middle ground. Guess we´ll see in a week or so. ;)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Fair point. I guess I just dislike the idea of this being forced as I´d rather tinker on my own and don´t want spoilers to be baked in, basically. If she could implement this as a turn on/off option that´d be a good middle ground. Guess we´ll see in a week or so. ;)
Agree. I'd prefer for my game to only reference material that's relevant to me during play.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
lmao I deleted my comment not too long ago. didnt realise you can still quote it. anyways now that I've thought about it, it can do more harm than good for the reasons you mentioned. like you said, you lose the ability to discover thing yourself. Good and bad I suppose.

But the turn on or off option sounds ideal. Who knows maybe Eva might implement that in the future if the voice is loud enough.

Reactions: jollyjoker27
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes