atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I can't wait to really breed Alison! It seems like she really wanted settle down and begin an family, it was clearly for me since the 2nd meeting in the fortress with Perry and Cherry.
I had the same impression. All players (me too) did others routes, tonight I tried to change waiting for the new update. PS Alison is fucking unprotected ...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
are there gonna be just 10 chapters? One at a time until v1.0. Anyone knows?
The dev doesn't even know. But she estimates possibly around 20 chapters. So the game's just over 1/3 of the way through. Each chapter will take longer to release as the routes get more complex, so we're talking at least three more years til completion.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
She just stated 4 days ago that she hadn't finished the writing yet and she hoped to do so this past week,
then she will move to visual then put everything together and do the testing which will obviously take time (more than a week at least)

Don’t forget that renpy update messed up her code and it probably will be more challenging to put ever together this chapter, not to mention extra testing time needed.

So last week of month the earliest and end of month the latest, like 31st.
I think she's rushing her best to release at least alpha this month i.e. fulfill her part and give back to patrons. Might help more people to stay and support her into next month to get the beta and final of chapter before some inevitably withdraw until next chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDXvd

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I was thinking people been speculating about the scene in Louise's room but it could very well be a 3 some with Lena, Louise and Jeremy or Ian and Louise scene, also the possibility of catching Stan fapping to Louise underwear isn't 0

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
after the sex scene with lucy after the club i got this error
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_eight'.

Full traceback:
File "master_script.rpyc", line 716, in script
File "C:\Users\euaki\Downloads\OurRedString-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\euaki\Downloads\OurRedString-v0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_eight'

is anything that i can do? i tried uninstalling and installing the game again but the same error popped up
i have the feeling that is just bad karma
You've reached the end of the update. There is no chapter 8 yet.

aydinay

Jul 9, 2019
Hi guys i have a bug after the scene where i had sex with cindy outside the bar. Bug reports says just like that:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

What should i do now, i couldnt roll back for decisions so :( any advice on this ?

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
Hi guys i have a bug after the scene where i had sex with cindy outside the bar. Bug reports says just like that:

While running game code:

What should i do now, i couldnt roll back for decisions so :( any advice on this ?
scroll up like 2 comments lol

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

While running game code:

Don't worry you are just done with the Game for now because this is the End of Capter 7.

Reactions: the3m_dude
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes