yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Okay thanks a lot I actually haven't thought about it this way but yes of course it makes sense. But this explanation kind of reduces the whole "Alison falls in love with Ian" Thing if she just wants to be the "Alpha Bitch" if she is around and if not she doesn't care at all what Ian is doing? I just feel like a lot of her Scenes and Conversations lead to the point that she has strong feelings for him and wants to be with him but she plays the "Let's just have fun Girl" Route. Even the whole Jeremy Thing could be just an answer for Ian's Actions that hurt her (She also always asked about Lena when she meets Ian and seems kind of nervous about it and also her little Love-Banters during the Sex Scenes when she said she loves him and when Ian teased her if she misses his cock she replies kind of sad that she misses "him") This just feels like a different Dynamic for me then the Cherry or Emma Scenes.

But as I said before these are all just my Impressions from the Full-Alison Playthrough :D
well, she just had a bad break up, so she's unstable emotionally. and it seems she has feelings for ian for a long time now, but still doesn't want to outright admit it. plus under stress from work and living with her parents, and looking like a girl still trying to find her "true" self. i can see why she's acting like that towards ian's supposedly "rejections".

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
well, she just had a bad break up, so she's unstable emotionally. and it seems she has feelings for ian for a long time now, but still doesn't want to outright admit it. plus under stress from work and living with her parents, and looking like a girl still trying to find her "true" self. i can see why she's acting like that towards ian's supposedly "rejections".
I guess we will find out in, I hope, ch 8 since Alison and Ian have a pending getaway together. But maybe this event will happen in ch 9 since I dont recall Eva sharing any new backgrounds in the previews that hint towards this trip.

What's more Eva has mentioned that ch 8 will be a shorter chapter, which makes me wonder what content will she be able to fit in there and what will she need to exclude from the update :unsure:.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I guess we will find out in, I hope, ch 8 since Alison and Ian have a pending getaway together. But maybe this event will happen in ch 9 since I dont recall Eva sharing any new backgrounds in the previews that hint towards this trip.

What's more Eva has mentioned that ch 8 will be a shorter chapter, which makes me wonder what content will she be able to fit in there and what will she need to exclude from the update :unsure:.
yeaah i'm really looking forward to that getaway scenario. i hope it's next chapter, but i'm 50/50 about that since it will have to be a very fast paced progression to include it in next chapter. i also had a feeling that scenario will have a first big game changer decision about ian and alison relationship.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Damn I really think you completely nailed her whole Character with this and that's exactly why I think Alison is a very good written Character. I didn't like her at all in the Beginning but after my full Alison Playthrough it changed and now she might be my favorite Girl for Ian right now.

I'm also very looking forward to the Ian/Alison Trip and how heavy it will change their relationship but I kind of feel like this will not happen in the next Chapter.

yeaah i'm really looking forward to that getaway scenario. i hope it's next chapter, but i'm 50/50 about that since it will have to be a very fast paced progression to include it in next chapter. i also had a feeling that scenario will have a first big game changer decision about ian and alison relationship.
Same here and this could be the scenario where the Ian/Alison Relationship could become more serious. But I kind of feel this trip will not happen in the next chapter and even the one after because didn't Ian say that he first have to take care of his Book or the Work stuff? So maybe this is more something that will happen later in the Game?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Okay thanks a lot I actually haven't thought about it this way but yes of course it makes sense. But this explanation kind of reduces the whole "Alison falls in love with Ian" Thing if she just wants to be the "Alpha Bitch" if she is around and if not she doesn't care at all what Ian is doing? I just feel like a lot of her Scenes and Conversations lead to the point that she has strong feelings for him and wants to be with him but she plays the "Let's just have fun Girl" Route. Even the whole Jeremy Thing could be just an answer for Ian's Actions that hurt her (She also always asked about Lena when she meets Ian and seems kind of nervous about it and also her little Love-Banters during the Sex Scenes when she said she loves him and when Ian teased her if she misses his cock she replies kind of sad that she misses "him") This just feels like a different Dynamic for me then the Cherry or Emma Scenes.

But as I said before these are all just my Impressions from the Full-Alison Playthrough :D
i think it has absolutely nothing to do with who that person is you choose over in the 3rd scene is, so it isn't important that it is Emma. it could be anyone for that matter. you have to see this more in a progression kind of way.
1st scene you may choose Cherry and Alison just thinks that the chance with Ian slipped by, so she rather out of desperation to validate that she is still alluring, falls onto Jeremy as backup. kind of like a self-pity fuck.
2nd scene Ian actually chooses to go after her, despite Alison having gone to Jeremy before, but also she has no competition in that scene. Ian and Alison are alone there, so Ian choosing her is (for her) the only logical option Ian could take.
3rd scene Ian chooses Emma over Alison. keep in mind that now after Ian persued Alison, when there was no competition, now there is another girl there (Emma) and he chooses her instead of Alison. so Ian repeatedly chooses other girls over Alison and that is practically telling her she is Ian's backup plan.
now of course Jeremy is Alison's backup plan, but he is totally ok with that, it doesn't really matter to him as long as he gets some action.
Alison is however not ok being a backup plan, because she has feelings for Ian.

what i think BloodyMares meant with "alpha bitch" is actually just her self-esteem as being (the most) desirable amidst other girls, which Ian however doesn't reciprocate.
so basically i would say Alison isn't angry about Ian choosing Emma, she is angry that the guy she likes treats her unabashedely as backup plan

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Damn I really think you completely nailed her whole Character with this and that's exactly why I think Alison is a very good written Character. I didn't like her at all in the Beginning but after my full Alison Playthrough it changed and now she might be my favorite Girl for Ian right now.

I'm also very looking forward to the Ian/Alison Trip and how heavy it will change their relationship but I kind of feel like this will not happen in the next Chapter.

Same here and this could be the scenario where the Ian/Alison Relationship could become more serious. But I kind of feel this trip will not happen in the next chapter and even the one after because didn't Ian say that he first have to take care of his Book or the Work stuff? So maybe this is more something that will happen later in the Game?
same here. in my main playthrough alison is the main girl for ian.
i hope it won't be too far later in the game, although we didn't know yet what eva has planned. it might be a surprise. like holly first sex scene where i feel she's very shy to even talk to ian sometimes and suddenly making love to him in a matter of days. or even like minerva scenes that came out of nowhere. so it is still possible we might get a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoon

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Since I'm on a Full Alison Playthrough right now maybe I can help. The barking since is in her Sex Scene in Chapter 6 and I think you have to do every Alison Scene before so she has to be kinda in love with you at this Point and you need to have a high "Lust" Stat that the Option is possible but I don't know how high it has to be.
Thanx, my friend. I did sometimes, trying the same path, but the bark option seems to be lost for me. I'll try again today. =)

Reactions: Reasoon

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
After I played a Full Alison Playthrough with every Scenario I think you are right. If you miss out the first 2 chances with her there is not a new one (until now at least) or I missed it.

I really like the Alison Path a lot except for one thing and how it is written. If you go the Emma Path in Chapter 5 you instantly kill the Alison Path and she gets really mad at you because other than with Cherry and Lena it seems she can't handle you being with a close Friend of both of you but on the other Hand she does the same Thing with Jeremy more than once in certain scenarios (who is also a close Friend of Ian and Alison?!) I really don't like that and I'm sad there is no Option for Ian to get mad at her for Jeremy the same way she gets mad because of Emma.
That's the thing with her character. She's extremely jealous. As for Jeremy, I think that's also the point. It's almost like a way to get "back" at Ian in her mind.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Yep. Alison is in a fragile state and is a powder keg imo. Maybe that's why I like her lmao

Reactions: Mark17 and yggdral

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
i think it has absolutely nothing to do with who that person is you choose over in the 3rd scene is, so it isn't important that it is Emma. it could be anyone for that matter. you have to see this more in a progression kind of way.
1st scene you may choose Cherry and Alison just thinks that the chance with Ian slipped by, so she rather out of desperation to validate that she is still alluring, falls onto Jeremy as backup. kind of like a self-pity fuck.
2nd scene Ian actually chooses to go after her, despite Alison having gone to Jeremy before, but also she has no competition in that scene. Ian and Alison are alone there, so Ian choosing her is (for her) the only logical option Ian could take.
3rd scene Ian chooses Emma over Alison. keep in mind that now after Ian persued Alison, when there was no competition, now there is another girl there (Emma) and he chooses her instead of Alison. so Ian repeatedly chooses other girls over Alison and that is practically telling her she is Ian's backup plan.
now of course Jeremy is Alison's backup plan, but he is totally ok with that, it doesn't really matter to him as long as he gets some action.
Alison is however not ok being a backup plan, because she has feelings for Ian.

what i think BloodyMares meant with "alpha bitch" is actually just her self-esteem as being (the most) desirable amidst other girls, which Ian however doesn't reciprocate.
so basically i would say Alison isn't angry about Ian choosing Emma, she is angry that the guy she likes treats her unabashedely as backup plan
Wow again some really good Explanations about Alison and her whole Character and yeah thanks to you guys I now understand the whole Emma-Situation way better and I'm glad that still everything is pointing in the direction that Alison has strong feelings for Ian. I really like the Relationship between them if you go full Alison Path and hopefully Jeremy stays the fuck out of it :D But what I'm mostly excited about is an Alison/Lena Showdown sometime later in the Game...This has to happen in some way and then Things could become really interesting.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
when the new update come out?
Soon
white-down-pointing-backhand.png

I think this will be the penultimate status report before Chapter's 8 release.

• I've been taking care of the writing and I feel I had a pretty good week, especially compared to the time where I was facing a bit of a writer's block. I've been making progress consistently and I'm almost done with writing the chapter, finally.
  • Right now the script's line count is around 15.000, and I think the final number will be around 16.000 or 17.000 lines at most. So that means I have only 1.000-2.000 lines left to write, consisting in the last two scenes of this update, which will end up rivalling Chapter 6 in length.
  • I hope to finish writing early this week. After that I will finish off the visual elements as fast as I can, since that should be easier and less taxing than the writing. As soon as I have everything put up together and done some testing, I will release the Alpha.
The end is in sight, and the release getting really close! Thanks again for your continued support!

-------

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Thanx, my friend. I did sometimes, trying the same path, but the bark option seems to be lost for me. I'll try again today. =)
No problem and I hope it helps and works out for you this time and you will be getting the "barkening" :D Good Luck!

That's the thing with her character. She's extremely jealous. As for Jeremy, I think that's also the point. It's almost like a way to get "back" at Ian in her mind.
Yes and her jealousy indicates how much she really likes Ian. Fucking Jeremy is just a tool and I'm glad for this. Can't wait for Alisons Reaction and Behavior when she will be around Lena with everything she knows about Ian/Lena and her feelings for Ian.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
No problem and I hope it helps and works out for you this time and you will be getting the "barkening" :D Good Luck!

Yes and her jealousy indicates how much she really likes Ian. Fucking Jeremy is just a tool and I'm glad for this. Can't wait for Alisons Reaction and Behavior when she will be around Lena with everything she knows about Ian/Lena and her feelings for Ian.
Thankfully for her in my playthrough where Ian is with Alison he hasnt touched Lena

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes