Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I keep asking myself if all the possible Options for Ian and Lena are already in the Story (even if there was no real Path until now like Jeremy for Lena or Ivy for Ian) or if there are still some who didn't even showed up yet? Are there any certain Informations about this?

I realized there are many Conversations about Relationships and Ex-Partners in this Game and the fact that we already have Axel/Lena could it be that others like Mike's Girlfriend, Alison's Ex Boyfriend and espescially Gillian will play a Part in the Story later on?

I think a Gillian Path could really fuck up Ian's whole Story that would be interesting :D

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks. I meant if there was any openings after passing those first two opportunities (shine and ditching the Lena/Holly park date for her). Doesn't seem like there is. At least not as of Chapter 7. But thanks for the detailed response. :)
Gotcha. I was just confused since you said "or" but you were actually referring to skipping the first AND second attempts at sleeping with Alison, not either one of them.

Actually I have not tried this route yet. Are you saying that if Ian dismisses Alison the first two times, he doesn't get the chance to pursue Alison anymore in ch 5?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I would usually assume she moved when she went to college, but I got the impression from how she spoke with her mother that she might have lived with them up until she dropped out and moved "to the big city" to find work to help her dad.
She does tell Holly she moved to the city 2 years ago in the park. That doesn't make much sense though. She met Louise 4 years ago at college, that would be when she started college. So she studied at the college in the city. Why would she commute 'a couple of hours' while studying and then move to the city when she leaves college? It would make much more sense if she moved to the city 4 years ago.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Indeed. I think there is more to be revealed about both Lena's and Ian's parents. Lena has that estranged brother too.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
She does tell Holly she moved to the city 2 years ago in the park. That doesn't make much sense though. She met Louise 4 years ago at college, that would be when she started college. So she studied at the college in the city. Why would she commute 'a couple of hours' while studying and then move to the city when she leaves college?
Money issues? Maybe her family didn't have enough money to pay for both college and rent an apartment/room in the city for her. I've known plenty of people that didn't leave their parent's place until they started earning their own money to afford it (after college or not). And iirc Lena didn't start working until her father got sick, lost his job, and she quit college -I think is implied or at least heavily hinted that this was because her parents couldn't afford it any longer- and then she moved to the city to get a job herself.

A couple hours looks like a long commute, tough, more than the average I've witnessed but still doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
As we've seen Lena's ex, Gillian might also appear. The room could be her's too.
Eva's said she won't appear. That said, she could have changed her mind, however supposedly we should be able to guess whose room that is based on visual hints which wouldn't be the case if it belonged to character we know nothing about.

Reactions: BloodyMares

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ian wants to be a cuck ! Remember ? He's enjoying pics of Jeremy's cock on Allison.

IF someone is enjoying his friend's cock on his love interest , what is he ? He's a cuck! He should embrace it.
Maybe Ian is just a voyeur, Allison is not his girlfriend, she is a chick who both fuck. Is different for Lena, she is practically Ian's girlfriend...

Reactions: Mark17 and mehGusta

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I've known plenty of people that didn't leave their parent's place until they started earning their own money to afford it
And exactly how many of them parents lived 'a couple of hours' away from university?
A couple hours looks like a long commute, tough, more than the average I've witnessed but still doable.
Ah, none. So 6 to 10 hours commute every day you have to attend something at university for 2 years straight. If she had spent this hours working a job plus all the money she saves on travel expenses she would have been fine.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not a big fan of the graphics here so never played it.. but saw it recommended by somebody(I can't remember who) with about 3 or 4 other games.. I'd played all the other games and loved them so I figured I'd give this one a shot..

Blown away.. love the storytelling/choices/repercussions .... and you know what? These damn graphics are growing on me.

WELP.. back to the game... so many hours of good times ahead. :) :)

Jun 10, 2020
Not a big fan of the graphics here so never played it.. but saw it recommended by somebody(I can't remember who) with about 3 or 4 other games.. I'd played all the other games and loved them so I figured I'd give this one a shot..

Blown away.. love the storytelling/choices/repercussions .... and you know what? These damn graphics are growing on me.

WELP.. back to the game... so many hours of good times ahead. :) :)
Slow down! Savor it! You will get to the end too soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Gotcha. I was just confused since you said "or" but you were actually referring to skipping the first AND second attempts at sleeping with Alison, not either one of them.

Actually I have not tried this route yet. Are you saying that if Ian dismisses Alison the first two times, he doesn't get the chance to pursue Alison anymore in ch 5?
Doesn't seem to. She goes straight to Jeremy's lap at the end of the night at Vortex if you haven't slept with her before that point, no matter what else you do. As far as I can see at least. After that point, nothing seems to result in a new opening with her. Locked out, unless Eva plans on adding another opening in a later chapter. Though I could be missing something. Maybe someone else figured out how to open her path after missing chances 1 and 2, but I think it's blocked by design at that point.

Last edited:

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
After fuking Cindy at Wade's birthdayparty....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_eight'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "master_script.rpyc", line 716, in script
File "D:\Downloads\OurRedString-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\OurRedString-v0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.7
Fri May 14 06:42:17 2021

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
After fuking Cindy at Wade's birthdayparty....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "master_script.rpyc", line 716, in script
File "D:\Downloads\OurRedString-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\OurRedString-v0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.7
Fri May 14 06:42:17 2021
There is no chapter eight (yet).

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Doesn't seem to. She goes straight to Jeremy's lap at the end of the night at Vortex if you haven't slept with her before that point, no matter what else you do. As far as I can see at least. After that point, nothing seems to result in a new opening with her. Locked out, unless Eva plans on adding another opening in a later chapter. Though I could be missing something, if someone else figured out how to open her path after missing chances 1 and 2.
After I played a Full Alison Playthrough with every Scenario I think you are right. If you miss out the first 2 chances with her there is not a new one (until now at least) or I missed it.

I really like the Alison Path a lot except for one thing and how it is written. If you go the Emma Path in Chapter 5 you instantly kill the Alison Path and she gets really mad at you because other than with Cherry and Lena it seems she can't handle you being with a close Friend of both of you but on the other Hand she does the same Thing with Jeremy more than once in certain scenarios (who is also a close Friend of Ian and Alison?!) I really don't like that and I'm sad there is no Option for Ian to get mad at her for Jeremy the same way she gets mad because of Emma.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
If you go the Emma Path in Chapter 5 you instantly kill the Alison Path
Are you saying that Ian loses out on the chance to sleep with Alison in ch 6 as a result of this, even if he has slept with her both times prior to ch 5? I vaguely recall Alison saying something like "You've made your choices clear" or something like that.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

Yup. If you miss both chances, you are locked out of her route and she's frequently seeing Jeremy as her consistent boy-toy. For now. She still changes her look based on Ian's preference and invites him to go on a trip with her which he refuses, which suggests she's still waiting for Ian to get his head out of his butt and grab her by the pussy.

After I played a Full Alison Playthrough with every Scenario I think you are right. If you miss out the first 2 chances with her there is not a new one (until now at least) or I missed it.

I really like the Alison Path a lot except for one thing and how it is written. If you go the Emma Path in Chapter 5 you instantly kill the Alison Path and she gets really mad at you because other than with Cherry and Lena it seems she can't handle you being with a close Friend of both of you but on the other Hand she does the same Thing with Jeremy more than once in certain scenarios (who is also a close Friend of Ian and Alison?!) I really don't like that and I'm sad there is no Option for Ian to get mad at her for Jeremy the same way she gets mad because of Emma.
It's not the same exactly and it has nothing to do with Emma being a close friend. She mirrors Ian's actions, but she never starts with it.
1) First time she goes for Jeremy because she thinks that he's her best chance at getting laid and because Ian ignores her or beats around the bush. If he makes his intentions known, she's swooned.
2) Second time she sees Ian kissing Emma while she had plans to spend the night with him. Naturally, it makes her angry, so she acts out and grabs Jeremy along because 2 can play this game. It's not because of the "close friend" thing. It's because Ian knew she was willing to go with him that night, and he chose to hook up Emma instead. In Alison's book, it's rejection. It's a huge blow to a girl's self-esteem that she restores by hooking up with Jeremy. Now, if Alison couldn't come to the club and he hooked up with Emma and later confessed to Alison about it, then she would be catty about it but she wouldn't reject Ian's advances because she likes being chosen among other options " You couldn't live with your own failure after fucking those other girls. Where did that bring you? Back to me ". That's why she agrees to hook up with Ian if he already hooked up with Cherry. It makes her feel like a winner "He sampled the merchandise but chose the best". If, however, Alison will get to meet Lena, and Ian is present, she'd expect him to choose her to spend the night with. Otherwise, she'd react the same way she did with Emma. "You showed your priorities". Her attitude is basically like this: "You can play around without me present, but when I'm in the same room with you, remember that I'm your Alpha Bitch, or else I'm looking for someone who will appreciate me". She can handle Ian playing around with some girls on the side but she won't stand for the humiliation that comes with rejection.

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
It's not the same exactly and it has nothing to do with Emma being a close friend. She mirrors Ian's actions, but she never starts with it.
1) First time she goes for Jeremy because she thinks that he's her best chance at getting laid and because Ian ignores her or beats around the bush. If he makes his intentions known, she's swooned.
2) Second time she sees Ian kissing Emma while she had plans to spend the night with him. Naturally, it makes her angry, so she acts out and grabs Jeremy along because 2 can play this game. It's not because of the "close friend" thing. It's because Ian knew she was willing to go with him that night, and he chose to hook up Emma instead. In Alison's book, it's rejection. It's a huge blow to a girl's self-esteem that she restores by hooking up with Jeremy. Now, if Alison couldn't come to the club and he hooked up with Emma and later confessed to Alison about it, then she would be catty about it but she wouldn't reject Ian's advances because she likes being chosen among other options " You couldn't live with your own failure after fucking those other girls. Where did that bring you? Back to me ". That's why she agrees to hook up with Ian if he already hooked up with Cherry. It makes her feel like a winner "He sampled the merchandise but chose the best". If, however, Alison will get to meet Lena, and Ian is present, she'd expect him to choose her to spend the night with. Otherwise, she'd react the same way she did with Emma. "You showed your priorities". Her attitude is basically like this: "You can play around without me present, but when I'm in the same room with you, remember that I'm your Alpha Bitch, or else I'm looking for someone who will appreciate me". She can handle Ian playing around with some girls on the side but she won't stand for the humiliation that comes with rejection.
Okay thanks a lot I actually haven't thought about it this way but yes of course it makes sense. But this explanation kind of reduces the whole "Alison falls in love with Ian" Thing if she just wants to be the "Alpha Bitch" if she is around and if not she doesn't care at all what Ian is doing? I just feel like a lot of her Scenes and Conversations lead to the point that she has strong feelings for him and wants to be with him but she plays the "Let's just have fun Girl" Route. Even the whole Jeremy Thing could be just an answer for Ian's Actions that hurt her (She also always asked about Lena when she meets Ian and seems kind of nervous about it and also her little Love-Banters during the Sex Scenes when she said she loves him and when Ian teased her if she misses his cock she replies kind of sad that she misses "him") This just feels like a different Dynamic for me then the Cherry or Emma Scenes.

But as I said before these are all just my Impressions from the Full-Alison Playthrough :D

Reactions: monk_56
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes