TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Has Eva ever mentioned that the surprising sex scene will take place in the new bedroom or did she mentioned them separately?

If she didn't I'm just gonna say Holly and Mark since Ivy hooked her up with him in ch 7. That or Ian and Bad Jess since he got her number in ch 7.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If I understand your question correctly, you can still get on the Alison path even if you miss out on the first opportunity (Shine).

To do that, you need to pursue Alison at every opportunity you get after Shine. This means seeing her for dinner and using the willpoint and also pursuing her in Blaze . Do that and she will stop seeing Jeremy. You'll know because in ch 6 Alison tells Ian she has only been seeing him and has not seen Jeremy in weeks. Another confirmation is in ch 7 where Jeremy tells Ian Alison has been ignoring him or something like that. At this point, like Mares said, Ian would have received one photo from Jeremy only and no videos.

As for missing out on the second opportunity, if Ian had already fked Alison in the first opportunity (Shine), even if he misses out on this second opportunity (either by seeing Lena and Holly or just kissing Alison and not spending the willpoint), Alison does not fk Jeremy. She basically remains "faithful" to Ian provided that Ian pursued her back at Shine. So again, the Alison path remains open.

If however, Ian did not pursue Alison back at Shine, Alison will fk Jeremy regardless of whether Ian took up Alison's dinner date or not. Again this is all based on memory (also on ch 7 not the revised version) so I might need confirmation on this :ROFLMAO:.
Thanks. I meant if there was any openings after passing those first two opportunities (shine and ditching the Lena/Holly park date for her). Doesn't seem like there is. At least not as of Chapter 7. But thanks for the detailed response. :)

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
To be honest, I wouldn't trust these descriptions with 100% certainty. This is just something I add based on my interpretation. It's impossible to predict how the story would go and whether Eva might introduce alternative scenarios where you can trigger those paths. Those descriptions are only true at the moment of writing. The only character path status that I'm currently certain about is Robert. Lena had countless opportunities to dump his sorry ass that I'm positive that going forward he won't get any more chances with Lena.
Thanks for the clarity. I wasn't sure if you were taking something from the code for that info, or had some inside information, or if the "closes ___ path" was just best informed guess based on current builds.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Lena hears a *Fap fap fap* coming from Louise's bedroom and has the option to open the door again to catch another eyeful. Turn's out it's our boy Stan with Louise's dirty panties dangling from his wang and another pair firmly planted on his face, greedily inhaling on an incel trip to flavor country. Will Lena tell Louise what transpired, causing chaos and financial strain as they struggle to find a new roommate? Will she let him off with a stern warning and a threat to spay him like her cat if the whiffing resumes? Or will she guiltily empathize, being a dabbler in inappropriate bullshit herself (in the scenarios where she peeps on Lo/J and unlocks Lo's phone as bate fuel for her own felonious flicking)?

Probably not. But it would be surprising.

My guess is also an Ian/Louise scenario at this point. He's had the opportunity to ogle her pics with Jeremy, for one. And even if he hasn't, a double-revenge fuck could be a scenario for Ian/Louise if Jeremy snaked Lena's drain in chapter 7. Or a LeLoJ threesome if there's a way to skip Ivy's party on the Louise/Jeremy-still-together path. Not sure if there is, since the party essentially breaks them up if Lena hadn't already warned Louise about him.

Or, hell, if Lena's still together with Robert for some reason, she could peek in and catch him with Louise. Revenge from the previous night's festivities at Ivy's place. It could also be Louise either dressed up as Lena or getting off to some of her personal items, since she's developed a bit of a clingy obsession if you select for certain scenarios.

Last edited:

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
It's been a while since the last sneak peek for Chapter 8. In it I showed the sketch for this new background that will appear in this next update.
I asked you to guess who's room this was, and most answers were wrong! Now that the illustration is finished, can you make a better guess? I'm sure you can ;)
Emma because she was in the rock band where was kind of punk/goth I think so the dolls definitely match that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx
Nov 15, 2020
You think so? They've been friends for a little while now so I don't think it would be that strange. Sure, it's not something everyone would do but Lena is both quite outgoing and the players that pursue Holly enough probably have decently high agenda with her by now.

Like I said, if it's Lena's childhood home I imagine the trip home would happen regardless and Ian/Holly coming along would just be up to player choice. That's at least how I imagine it'd be designed, given that the player doesn't have to have made a friend out of either of them.
At this point of the story I would be slightly surprised by it, yes. I think we can agree that we'll most likely see some serious progression between Holly and Lena though, and of course a lot of things could happen within the episode to motivate it.

I'm also unsure what the motivation would be for putting the two of them in that particular location. Holly's trip with Ian was a great way to progress their relationship, because it was Holly inviting Ian into her domain, and it gave her a natural context for loosening up and stepping out of her comfort zone. Visiting Lena's childhood home seems different in that way, especially if Lena's parents are around. At the same time: There's something really personal and intimate about inviting someone into your childhood home.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
At the same time: There's something really personal and intimate about inviting someone into your childhood home.
Is there? Maybe it's because I have seven siblings and shared a room for most of mine, but I've always had a fairly casual view of my childhood home. Lots of people coming and going.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is there? Maybe it's because I have seven siblings and shared a room for most of mine, but I've always had a fairly casual view of my childhood home. Lots of people coming and going.
It kind of is if your childhood home is a trip away from your current whereabouts. The first thing that Lena thinks about as "her place" is the apartment. If she wants to hang out with her friends, she brings them there. I can only imagine Lena might want to invite Ian (in the future boyfriend route) or Ivy (her parents must know Ivy) with her to visit her parents because she wouldn't really feel comfortable bringing someone else to meet them.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I always find it weird when childhood homes are left as they are after the person has moved out. Seems kinda creepy to me.
I think it depends a bit on context though. For example the room my older sister had was made into an office when she moved out, because my parents needed one. The room my sister and I shared stayed like it was for a while because there was nothing better to do with it than use as a two-bed guest room.
I think it can be creepy if it's deliberate.
It kind of is if your childhood home is a trip away from your current whereabouts. The first thing that Lena thinks about as "her place" is the apartment. If she wants to hang out with her friends, she brings them there. I can only imagine Lena might want to invite Ian (in the future boyfriend route) or Ivy (her parents must know Ivy) with her to visit her parents because she wouldn't really feel comfortable bringing someone else to meet them.
All that's fine, but what in the story suggests that Lena has this view? I always thought she seemed like a rather welcoming type of person.

Nov 15, 2020
I meant to write childhood bedroom, by the way. And I guess it depends on the person then, but personally I think there is something intimate about it (and I have more siblings than average as well!). Provided that the room is kept fairly as it was when you lived there, at least.

If you've only known a person as an adult, I usually find it very interesting to see how they lived when they were younger. It feels like a glimpse into who they were in a more vulnerable phase of their life. If that makes sense?

Holly, and to some extent Lena, seems like the type of person who doesn’t have too many friends and rarely lets someone close to them. So I would argue that it would be an intimate setting for those two persons at that early stage of their relationship, at least.

I can't remember if we've been told when Lena moved out from there – if that was only recently, it loses some of the effect, I admit.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
All that's fine, but what in the story suggests that Lena has this view? I always thought she seemed like a rather welcoming type of person.
She is welcoming but she doesn't really consider her home as welcoming, so she'd like to separate her social life from her past and her parents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mehGusta

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If you've only known a person as an adult, I usually find it very interesting to see how they lived when they were younger. It feels like a glimpse into who they were in a more vulnerable phase of their life. If that makes sense?
True enough I suppose. I probably feel different because I shared my room and only had, like, a small corner that was decorated to reflect me. My bedroom was practically just a place I slept, I was involved in too many activities to spend too much time in my room. I was fairly eager to move out too, doing so at age 16.
Holly, and to some extent Lena, seems like the type of person who doesn’t have too many friends and rarely lets someone close to them. So I would argue that it would be an intimate setting for those two persons at that early stage of their relationship, at least.
Holly lives with her parents though.
I'm not entirely sure I agree about Lena either, but we don't really know much about what she was like younger. Ivy mentions that she didn't have other friends than Lena and the fact that there wasn't any dialogue to imply it was the same the other way around made me assume the opposite, that Lena was one of those girls who would make a friend of anyone she could. I got this impression because of how her internal monologue describes her impressions towards Holly and how she's made a friend of Louise despite her and Ivy hating each other. I think Lena is a social juggler! ;)
I can't remember if we've been told when Lena moved out from there – if that was only recently, it loses some of the effect, I admit.
I would usually assume she moved when she went to college, but I got the impression from how she spoke with her mother that she might have lived with them up until she dropped out and moved "to the big city" to find work to help her dad.
She is welcoming but she doesn't really consider her home as welcoming, so she'd like to separate her social life from her past and her parents.
I wouldn't fault her for that either given how her mother acted in regards to Axel.

Reactions: mehGusta
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes