scudamore

Jun 13, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
It's been a while since the last sneak peek for Chapter 8. In it I showed the sketch for this new background that will appear in this next update.
I asked you to guess who's room this was, and most answers were wrong! Now that the illustration is finished, can you make a better guess? I'm sure you can ;)
Emma

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
It's been a while since the last sneak peek for Chapter 8. In it I showed the sketch for this new background that will appear in this next update.
I asked you to guess who's room this was, and most answers were wrong! Now that the illustration is finished, can you make a better guess? I'm sure you can ;)
I wanna say Louise but I dont know what the majority of the answers were. If it was Holly then it has to be Louise right?

If so then we would have seen all three rooms in lena's apartment. Lena, Stan and now Louise.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah that's true but she will fuck Jeremy only until Chapter 5 right? If you take her home after the Club she will stop this and also falls for Ian.
That's what I'm not sure about. I know that's true if you pursue Alison during the dinner date and then pursue her at Blaze as well.

What I don't know is that whether can Ian still pursue Alison in ch 5 (at Blaze) if he didn't pursue Alison in both Shine and during the dinner date. That's a permutation I have not tested :unsure:.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
I see these dolls and think Holly, but the dolls are too creepy. Allison, no she wouldn't have any dolls, but she had to move back with her parents, so maybe it is her room. Cherry's room is a possibility we have not seen her in a while. Surprised? Hmm, bad Jess' room?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
My first guess was Holly, but do we really think she would have dolls like those? No, I think that fits more with Louise so I'm guessing her. I saw someone else guess Cindy, but, I think given Cindy's personality I would figure her style would be totally different. Also, Cindy lives with Wade so I would imagine Wade's influence would be seen in their shared room of which I don't see here.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Probably one of the best five moments in this masterpiece...

View attachment 1191466 View attachment 1191466
I liked this point for multiple reasons but to keep it short it's not only hot but gleams a bit more into Cindy's personality while also having Ian to be a big influence. We know Cindy is unhappy and feels stagnant and wants to get out of her shell in some respects. This gives Ian the chance on whether to gently push and manipulate Cindy's naivety and current need to get out of that "stuckness" she feels or to be a friend and dissuade her from more extreme actions.

Reactions: atrebor68

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
since there's no "Closes Alison Path" text in BM's guide
To be honest, I wouldn't trust these descriptions with 100% certainty. This is just something I add based on my interpretation. It's impossible to predict how the story would go and whether Eva might introduce alternative scenarios where you can trigger those paths. Those descriptions are only true at the moment of writing. The only character path status that I'm currently certain about is Robert. Lena had countless opportunities to dump his sorry ass that I'm positive that going forward he won't get any more chances with Lena.
isn't it possible to convince Cherry to continue their tryst with Ian, if you only went out with Alison (instead of Holly Lena date) and spend the willpoint? (maybe you need to go after Emma as well, to have Alison make it clear she lost interest in Ian, i dunno)
Yes, it's possible if you also go for Emma. I was merely pointing out why Alison is not jealous of Cherry compared to Emma. When you meet with them in Chapter 6, you can't choose who to have sex with. You either end up with Alison by default (no Emma) or you can manage to convince Cherry, but in this scenario, Alison rejects Ian because of Emma.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Why the same pic and what are your other 4?
You didn't ask me but it made want to do a list of my top 5 scenes so far:

5- Ian and Minerva, chapter 6
4- Ian and Emma, chapter5
3- Lena and Axel, chapter 6
2- Ian and Holly, chapter 7
1- Ian and Cindy, chapter 7

And now I think this list is crap, there are so many good scenes, like Lena and Mike in chapter 5 and the blowjob in chapter 7, Ivy's party in chapter 7 is long scene with very good moments, the photo shoot with Cindy, Ian and Lena's first sex scene, Alison's sex scene in chapter 5...
If anything, I can tell by the list that scenes keep getting better and better, so I can't wait to see what's in store for this new chapter. Anyone else willing to share their top 5 scenes?

BTW that room is definitely Louise's.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
You didn't ask me but it made want to do a list of my top 5 scenes so far:

5- Ian and Minerva, chapter 6
4- Ian and Emma, chapter5
3- Lena and Axel, chapter 6
2- Ian and Holly, chapter 7
1- Ian and Cindy, chapter 7

And now I think this list is crap, there are so many good scenes, like Lena and Mike in chapter 5 and the blowjob in chapter 7, Ivy's party in chapter 7 is long scene with very good moments, the photo shoot with Cindy, Ian and Lena's first sex scene, Alison's sex scene in chapter 5...
If anything, I can tell by the list that scenes keep getting better and better, so I can't wait to see what's in store for this new chapter. Anyone else willing to share their top 5 scenes?

BTW that room is definitely Louise's.
yeah, i get that. it's kinda hard to choose from so many amazing scenes. especially if you want to only talk about sex scenes (because i totally loved the 'Ian hands his proposal to Ward on his own' scene, even though it's a rather short non-sex scene).
but if i had to pick it would be:
5- Lena and Mike, chapter 5
4- Ian and Emma, chapter 5
3- Ian and Cherry, chapter 2
2- Ian and Lena, chapter 7
1- Ian and Holly, chapter 7

although i'm inclined to think that there will be more fun stuff on Lena's part, for me personally, there is a surprisingly large amount at Ian right now. i blame that on the lack of likeable male options Lena has thus far (because even though i like Mike he is rather bland compared to the female options Ian has).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But what is the 'suprising sex scene' about?
Ian/Louise?

That's the only sex scene I can imagine right now that I would classify as surprising. Anything involving Ivy and/or Jeremy wouldn't be a surprise to me.

Ian has had the option of desiring Louise for a couple of times now and it would "justify" why her room becomes a visually represented space now, any sex involving Lena could just take place in Lena's room after all.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes