BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
As already mentioned I'm on a full Alison Playthrough right now and I've checked the Walkthrough. There is this Thing called something like (block_jeremy_alison) but when I choose the Option "Alison is Mine" it doesn't seem like Jeremy would care at all about that. Is it possible to make sure nothing between Jeremy and Alison is happening and if how to do it?

I really liked Jeremy in my Playthroughs where Alison is not really important but if you play Full Alison he is kind of a horrible Friend to Ian well at least until now so I'm curious if there are some ways to handle this?! (btw I'm in Chapter 5 right now in this Playthrough)
Don't fuck with Emma and you're good. If Jeremy never bragged that he scored with Alison, then he won't stand a chance, especially if you're only focused on Alison.

Okay nice thank you for the reply! But after playing many scenarios before I really feel like the first decision in the night out with alison and cherry is the most important one because if alison and jeremy spend that night together they continue this even if you as Ian start something with Alison after this (which is strange if alison is in love with ian). Well at least that's what Jeremy is saying to Ian after that.
The only times that Jeremy can score with Alison are Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and Chapter 5. If he scores with her in Chapter 2, but then you score with her in Chapter 3 and don't screw with Emma in Chapter 5, then Alison kinda ignores Jeremy for the rest of the game because Ian is always her priority (if you show interest to her, of course). If you have sex with Alison in Ch 5, then she becomes your girl. In Ch 6, she even tells Ian that he's her favorite person. But if you go for Emma, then Alison becomes disappointed and you once again lose her to Jeremy, after that she starts hooking up with him on a regular basis.

Reactions: scor099 and KDXvd

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I think this will be the penultimate status report before Chapter's 8 release.

• I've been taking care of the writing and I feel I had a pretty good week, especially compared to the time where I was facing a bit of a writer's block. I've been making progress consistently and I'm almost done with writing the chapter, finally.
  • Right now the script's line count is around 15.000, and I think the final number will be around 16.000 or 17.000 lines at most. So that means I have only 1.000-2.000 lines left to write, consisting in the last two scenes of this update, which will end up rivalling Chapter 6 in length.
  • I hope to finish writing early this week. After that I will finish off the visual elements as fast as I can, since that should be easier and less taxing than the writing. As soon as I have everything put up together and done some testing, I will release the Alpha.
The end is in sight, and the release getting really close! Thanks again for your continued support!

-------

moosegrease

Oct 16, 2018

• I've been taking care of the writing and I feel I had a pretty good week, especially compared to the time where I was facing a bit of a writer's block. I've been making progress consistently and I'm almost done with writing the chapter, finally.
  • Right now the script's line count is around 15.000, and I think the final number will be around 16.000 or 17.000 lines at most. So that means I have only 1.000-2.000 lines left to write, consisting in the last two scenes of this update, which will end up rivalling Chapter 6 in length.
  • I hope to finish writing early this week. After that I will finish off the visual elements as fast as I can, since that should be easier and less taxing than the writing. As soon as I have everything put up together and done some testing, I will release the Alpha.
The end is in sight, and the release getting really close! Thanks again for your continued support!

-------

I'ds habbening

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Okay nice thank you for the reply! But after playing many scenarios before I really feel like the first decision in the night out with alison and cherry is the most important one because if alison and jeremy spend that night together they continue this even if you as Ian start something with Alison after this (which is strange if alison is in love with ian). Well at least that's what Jeremy is saying to Ian after that.
IIRC even if Alison bangs Jeremy the first time, you'll get another chance with her on the day you're supposed to meet with Lena and Holly. To do this, you have to cancel with Lena and spend one will point to have sex with Alison after the dinner date.

The crucial part is that during the next time you get to do it with Alison (at the club Blaze), you must pursue her and not Emma. If Ian does not kiss Emma and stays with Alison in the club, he will do it with her. If Ian stays with Emma, Alison will go home with Jeremy again.

Doing Emma after clubbing at Blaze locks Alison out in the sense that she will reject Ian the next time they meet (where Ian, Alison, Cherry and Perry drink at Fortress).

TLDR: The first decision in the night is important but it is not final. Even if Ian fks Cherry that first night he can still get back on the "Alison path". The big no-no for Alison is Emma, as once you go with Emma she is very disappointed in Ian.

Reactions: scor099

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018

-------
thanks for keeping us updated in every other game :LOL:

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
i hope in the next chapter there's a chance for Ian to sleep with cherry if he went with alison first. that's what i did and only because i didn't want jeremy to fuck her first.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
best game ever, im making Ian a gym dude and future MMA UFC fighter (i hope there is a future ending with this LOL) and he fucked all girls.
Lena will be a drugaddict BBC cam whore pregnant
So, what do you want to be when you grow up?

"A pregnant."

A what?.. Uh.. I don't quite under-

"Oh!" *clears throat* "A drugaddict BBC cam whore pregnant".

Oh. Well. I was.. uh.. just going to correct your grammar, but umm.. thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
I think it may be a general idea of the options you chose in relation to Jeremy until you got there. It must be the basis of the scene. Something like.

The save would also be a good option. Thanx a lot!

What was that error?

Do I need a mod to show the steps? I can upload my save.

Error when I click the Stats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Don't fuck with Emma and you're good. If Jeremy never bragged that he scored with Alison, then he won't stand a chance, especially if you're only focused on Alison.

The only times that Jeremy can score with Alison are Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and Chapter 5. If he scores with her in Chapter 2, but then you score with her in Chapter 3 and don't screw with Emma in Chapter 5, then Alison kinda ignores Jeremy for the rest of the game because Ian is always her priority (if you show interest to her, of course). If you have sex with Alison in Ch 5, then she becomes your girl. In Ch 6, she even tells Ian that he's her favorite person. But if you go for Emma, then Alison becomes disappointed and you once again lose her to Jeremy, after that she starts hooking up with him on a regular basis.
Wow thanks for your reply it helps a lot! But I'm still thinking if Alison and Jeremy happen in Chapter 2 do they continue their thing or is it over the Moment Ian starts something with her in Chapter 3? But it's interesting that The Emma Thing is the Point where you can fuck up everything with Alison. I didn't know that but the Emma Playthrough comes after this one :D

I hope you don't mind two more Questions for my full Alison Playthrough Knowledge? :D When exactly can jeremy score with Alson in Chapter 3 and what do you have to do wrong that his happens? I never saw that. And if you sleep with Emma is there a scene where it shows that Alison is dissapointed and rejects Ian or is it just implied and then she goes with Jeremy?

IIRC even if Alison bangs Jeremy the first time, you'll get another chance with her on the day you're supposed to meet with Lena and Holly. To do this, you have to cancel with Lena and spend one will point to have sex with Alison after the dinner date.

The crucial part is that during the next time you get to do it with Alison (at the club Blaze), you must pursue her and not Emma. If Ian does not kiss Emma and stays with Alison in the club, he will do it with her. If Ian stays with Emma, Alison will go home with Jeremy again.

Doing Emma after clubbing at Blaze locks Alison out in the sense that she will reject Ian the next time they meet (where Ian, Alison, Cherry and Perry drink at Fortress).

TLDR: The first decision in the night is important but it is not final. Even if Ian fks Cherry that first night he can still get back on the "Alison path". The big no-no for Alison is Emma, as once you go with Emma she is very disappointed in Ian.
Yeah I know if you choose Cherry in Chapter 2 you have another Chance with Alison and her Path can still work but Jeremy is telling Ian sometime later in the Game that he is still hooking up with Alison from time to time?! And since it's heavenly implied Alison is really attached to Ian this seems strange when you go Full Alison with Chapter 3. I think she even said in Chapter 3 she just went with jeremy because her first Choice (Ian) didn't notice or something like that.

So the moment you start something with Emma the whole Alison Story is over even if you are full Alison until this Moment?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes