TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
And if you sleep with Emma is there a scene where it shows that Alison is dissapointed and rejects Ian or is it just implied and then she goes with Jeremy?
You'll know that Alison goes with Jeremy because Ian, after kissing Emma, will find Alison sitting on Jeremy's lap in the club. That's the first indication. If you play on you will get the confirmation. I don' t want to spoil it but it is not implied at all. It's pretty explicit actually :ROFLMAO:.
Jeremy is telling Ian sometime later in the Game that he is still hooking up with Alison from time to time?
Ok I can't give you an accurate answer to this as my memory is foggy. IIRC as long as Alison sleeps with Jeremy the first time, she will continue to hook up with Jeremy even if Ian goes on the dinner date with her and has sex with her. Like you said, Jeremy tells Ian that he has hooked up with Alison more than once. I recall Ian noting to himself that Alison did not get enough from Ian and had to hook up with Jeremy even after their dinner date. So it is inevitable iirc.
I think she even said in Chapter 3 she just went with jeremy because her first Choice (Ian) didn't notice or something like that.
Yes you are right about that. Furthermore, during the clubbing event at blaze, if Ian chooses to stay with Alison, Alison further elaborates on that. I recall her saying that Jeremy is a casual fling and she is hoping to end the night with someone else and what not. Again I'm not 100% sure on this as it's been a while. However, if Ian stays with Alison and not Emma at Blaze, Alison stops seeing Jeremy period, at least of chapter 7 so far. Later on, she tells Ian that she has only been seeing Ian since Blaze (this happens when Ian, Perry, Cherry and Alison meet for drinks at Fortress in ch 6).
So the moment you start something with Emma the whole Alison Story is over even if you are full Alison until this Moment?
I believe so. Alison gets very upset and I think Ian does not get to hook up with her the next time they meet. Instead he can choose to spend a willpoint to have sex with Cherry a second time.

Last edited:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
General bug report, doesn't relate to your request.

I was trying to make Lena ignore Ian. And didn't talk about Jeremy with Louise as Lena.
Hope this helps.
Thanx a lot, my friend!
But, how can I use your save file? Have to rename it in my save file? It doesn't show in my game.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Thanx a lot, my friend!
But, how can I use your save file? Have to rename it in my save file? It doesn't show in my game.
1. Download the file using option "Save Link As..."
2. Rename it to "1-1-LT1.save", which means 1 page 1 slot (you can choose any other numbers if you want)
3. Put it in the "OurRedString-v0.7-pc\game\saves" folder.
4. Open the game. Load. 1st page 1st slot is going to be the save.

Also, make a backup of your current 1-1-LT1.save in the folder if you don't want to lose your progress.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Roderick2

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
1. Download the file using option "Save Link As..."
2. Rename it to "1-1-LT1.save", which means 1 page 1 slot (you can choose any other numbers if you want)
3. Put it in the "OurRedString-v0.7-pc\game\saves" folder.
4. Open the game. Load. 1st page 1st slot is going to be the save.

Also, make a backup of your current 1-1-LT1.save in the folder if you don't want to lose your progress.
Thank you! It worked. Guess I know how to get there. In all my saves the scene includes Lena, Ivy and Holy. I wanna know the consequences of your gameplay. By the way, do you know how to make Allison bark? I did it once, but lost the save.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ok I can't give you an accurate answer to this as my memory is foggy. IIRC as long as Alison sleeps with Jeremy the first time, she will continue to hook up with Jeremy even if Ian goes on the dinner date with her and has sex with her. Like you said, Jeremy tells Ian that he has hooked up with Alison more than once. I recall Ian noting to himself that Alison did not get enough from Ian and had to hook up with Jeremy even after their dinner date. So it is inevitable iirc.
You seem to have played a lot of Alison scenarios. I've wondered if there's a way for Ian to hook up with Alison but still have Jeremy send Ian her pics. Logical assumption if such a scenario existed is for Ian to fail in his "manly duties" on the first hook-up opportunity, but I think just getting her into Ian's bedroom locks the pic-sharing scenario out. I'm more interested in Ian's Lena pairing though, so didn't do a run-through on all the Alison scenarios.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I've wondered if there's a way for Ian to hook up with Alison but still have Jeremy send Ian her pics.
Yes there is.

For that to happen, Ian must sleep with Cherry and not Alison the first time around. Then when Ian gets to have a dinner date with Alison, he must cancel with Lena and Holly and go with Alison instead. Spend the willpoint and have sex with Alison.

When the time comes for Ian to go clubbing at Blaze, Ian must pursue Emma and not Alison. Alison will continue hooking up Jeremy as a result of this. Furthermore, Ian will not be able to have sex with Alison in ch 6 and will have to settle with Cherry.

At this point, Jeremy would have sent Ian the pictures and videos of Alison despite Ian hooking up with her once. The upside of this is that in ch 7, Jeremy tells Ian that they three should meet up and hook up together, hinting towards a threesome path.

This is how I got it anyways. I'm sure there are other permutations that will give the same result of Jeremy sending pics and videos to Ian despite Ian already fking Alison :giggle:.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes there is.

For that to happen, Ian must sleep with Cherry and not Alison the first time around. Then when Ian gets to have a dinner date with Alison, he must cancel with Lena and Holly and go with Alison instead. Spend the willpoint and have sex with Alison.

When the time comes for Ian to go clubbing at Blaze, Ian must pursue Emma and not Alison. Alison will continue hooking up Jeremy as a result of this. Furthermore, Ian will not be able to have sex with Alison in ch 6 and will have to settle with Cherry.

At this point, Jeremy would have sent Ian the pictures and videos of Alison despite Ian hooking up with her once. The upside of this is that in ch 7, Jeremy tells Ian that they three should meet up and hook up together, hinting towards a threesome path.

This is how I got it anyways. I'm sure there are other permutations that will give the same result of Jeremy sending pics and videos to Ian despite Ian already fking Alison :giggle:.
Thanks for that. So for a threesome between them to (likely) happen, sounds like they both have to sleep with her first. Seems like you have to close off the Alison love path for that to happen though. Unless there's a place later in the game to pick it up.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I hope you don't mind two more Questions for my full Alison Playthrough Knowledge? :D When exactly can jeremy score with Alson in Chapter 3 and what do you have to do wrong that his happens? I never saw that. And if you sleep with Emma is there a scene where it shows that Alison is dissapointed and rejects Ian or is it just implied and then she goes with Jeremy?
Jeremy can score with Alison in Chapter 3 if he already had sex with her in Chapter 2. Jeremy tells you that in Chapter 4 if you don't stop him from bragging about Alison in Chapter 3 ("Tell me the details!" or "Good for you"). You can't avoid it. If you beat him to it in Chapter 2 however, then Alison will continue ignoring him and he won't succeed.

If you sleep with Emma, when you meet with Alison in Chapter 6, Ian asks if she wants to end the night in his place. She tells Ian that he made his priorities clear when he decided to go for Emma despite her being there and wanting to end the night with you. She considered it to be a rejection. When the night ends, she tells you "to say hi to Emma" as she walks off to Jeremy's place. She can tolerate you playing around with Lena or Cherry because she doesn't really have to interact with Lena, and Cherry will auto-reject you in Chapter 6 if you started hooking up with Alison.

You seem to have played a lot of Alison scenarios. I've wondered if there's a way for Ian to hook up with Alison but still have Jeremy send Ian her pics. Logical assumption if such a scenario existed is for Ian to fail in his "manly duties" on the first hook-up opportunity, but I think just getting her into Ian's bedroom locks the pic-sharing scenario out. I'm more interested in Ian's Lena pairing though, so didn't do a run-through on all the Alison scenarios.
If you fail to bring Alison home in Chapter 2, then Jeremy will by default send her pic to Ian in Chapter 4 if you didn't choose "I don't want to hear about it" in Chapter 3 [alison_no_voyeur = False], even if Ian had sex with her in Chapter 3. Then in Chapter 5, if you hook up with Emma, Jeremy will send either a video (if he scored with her in Chapter 2) or a photo (same one from Chapter 4, if this is the first time he got lucky with Alison).

So, either way, unless you actively discourage him, Jeremy will share something with Ian if he hooks up with Alison at least once. And yes, if you want a hint for a threesome, it only happens if Jeremy had sex with Alison in Chapter 5 (go for Emma), otherwise, she stops seeing him altogether and becomes Ian's girlfriend in anything but the name.

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
By the way, do you know how to make Allison bark? I did it once, but lost the save.
Since I'm on a Full Alison Playthrough right now maybe I can help. The barking since is in her Sex Scene in Chapter 6 and I think you have to do every Alison Scene before so she has to be kinda in love with you at this Point and you need to have a high "Lust" Stat that the Option is possible but I don't know how high it has to be.

Reactions: Roderick2

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
You'll know that Alison goes with Jeremy because Ian, after kissing Emma, will find Alison sitting on Jeremy's lap in the club. That's the first indication. If you play on you will get the confirmation. I don' t want to spoil it but it is not implied at all. It's pretty explicit actually :ROFLMAO:.

Yes you are right about that. Furthermore, during the clubbing event at blaze, if Ian chooses to stay with Alison, Alison further elaborates on that. I recall her saying that Jeremy is a casual fling and she is hoping to end the night with someone else and what not. Again I'm not 100% sure on this as it's been a while. However, if Ian stays with Alison and not Emma at Blaze, Alison stops seeing Jeremy period, at least of chapter 7 so far. Later on, she tells Ian that she has only been seeing Ian since Blaze (this happens when Ian, Perry, Cherry and Alison meet for drinks at Fortress in ch 6).

I believe so. Alison gets very upset and I think Ian does not get to hook up with her the next time they meet. Instead he can choose to spend a willpoint to have sex with Cherry a second time.
Thanky you very much for the time you took for all the answers for my Questions! It helped a lot with my Full-Alison Playthrough and I think I have now played/seen every important Scene with her until the recent Chapter. And you were right the Emma Scene at Blazers is really the Point to kill the whole Relatinship with Alison...this was bad :D

She can be annoying sometimes espescially with the other Friends but I think after this Playthrough I like and understand Alison a lot more and her Relationship with Ian is great if you go full Alison. The way she acts also shows that she is clearly in Love with him and it's really clear she just hooks up with Jeremy as a defiant Reaction if you hook up with Cherry (Chapter 2) or Emma (Chapter 5). I'm really looking forward how this story continues and to a possible Alison/Lena confrontation down the line. Because this has to happen at some Point.

Jeremy can score with Alison in Chapter 3 if he already had sex with her in Chapter 2. Jeremy tells you that in Chapter 4 if you don't stop him from bragging about Alison in Chapter 3 ("Tell me the details!" or "Good for you"). You can't avoid it. If you beat him to it in Chapter 2 however, then Alison will continue ignoring him and he won't succeed.

If you sleep with Emma, when you meet with Alison in Chapter 6, Ian asks if she wants to end the night in his place. She tells Ian that he made his priorities clear when he decided to go for Emma despite her being there and wanting to end the night with you. She considered it to be a rejection. When the night ends, she tells you "to say hi to Emma" as she walks off to Jeremy's place. She can tolerate you playing around with Lena or Cherry because she doesn't really have to interact with Lena, and Cherry will auto-reject you in Chapter 6 if you started hooking up with Alison.

If you fail to bring Alison home in Chapter 2, then Jeremy will by default send her pic to Ian in Chapter 4 if you didn't choose "I don't want to hear about it" in Chapter 3 [alison_no_voyeur = False], even if Ian had sex with her in Chapter 3. Then in Chapter 5, if you hook up with Emma, Jeremy will send either a video (if he scored with her in Chapter 2) or a photo (same one from Chapter 4, if this is the first time he got lucky with Alison).

So, either way, unless you actively discourage him, Jeremy will share something with Ian if he hooks up with Alison at least once. And yes, if you want a hint for a threesome, it only happens if Jeremy had sex with Alison in Chapter 5 (go for Emma), otherwise, she stops seeing him altogether and becomes Ian's girlfriend in anything but the name.
Big thanks to you for all your answers too! Yeah, the Thing with Jeremy is really interesting. In every Playthrouh where Alison is not that important I really like him but if I go Full Alison he is kind of horrible and I'm sad there are no more Options for Ian to get mad at him at some Point. In fact it would be nice if Ian could get mad a lot more at some People in certain Situations. :D

The Emma Story is really the Killshot for the Alison Story which kind of really makes sense but also feels like a Confirmation that Alison really is in Love with Ian because she only "starts" to hook up with Jeremy if she feels rejected by Ian (Cherry in Chapter 2 or Emma in Chapter 5). I'm really interested to see where her Story goes and espescially how they will deal with Alison/Lena when they meet and both have feelings for Ian.

Reactions: TamaMountain

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah. Thanks for the rundowns BloodyMares, TamaMountain and Reasoon. I'm now curious if there's any way to open the Alison Path after not sleeping with her at the first opportunity (Shine) or second opportunity (skipping out on Lena/Holly park date, then kissing Alison at Fortress). Seems if you miss both, she always goes to Jeremy after that point (Vortex) and that any other meets with her (like at Fortress with her, Cherry and Perry in a later chapter) end up with no path openings. There might be a scenario I'm missing though, or possibly another opening will be added in a later chapter, since there's no "Closes Alison Path" text in BM's guide. Thought it would be interesting to have Ian perving on the Alison/Jeremy pics before sleeping with her for the first time, but it might not be possible.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah. Thanks for the rundowns BloodyMares, TamaMountain and Reasoon. I'm now curious if there's any way to open the Alison Path after not sleeping with her at the first opportunity (Shine) or second opportunity (skipping out on Lena/Holly park date, then kissing Alison at Fortress). Seems if you miss both, she always goes to Jeremy after that point (Vortex) and that any other meets with her (like at Fortress with her, Cherry and Perry in a later chapter) end up with no path openings. There might be a scenario I'm missing though, or possibly another opening will be added in a later chapter, since there's no "Closes Alison Path" text in BM's guide. Thought it would be interesting to have Ian perving on the Alison/Jeremy pics before sleeping with her for the first time, but it might not be possible.
Only the future will tell, it doesn't look like she's quite giving up on Ian yet even if he doesn't do anything in the first 2 real opportunities (she still tries to invite Ian for a little getaway with her), but she definitely seems less intent on seducing Ian and more or less settling back in the friend-zone if Ian hasn't made any moves by then.

I guess it will depend on how things develop between her and Jeremy when Ian is not involved, is she still going to be comfortable with Jeremy being just a fling or she will try to get more serious with him? And in that case will it somehow work out or will it end in heartbreak? If the later, I could picture a late entry point into an Alison route if things also don't workout for Ian's love life and he ends up being single too by then.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm now curious if there's any way to open the Alison Path after not sleeping with her at the first opportunity (Shine) or second opportunity (skipping out on Lena/Holly park date, then kissing Alison at Fortress).
If I understand your question correctly, you can still get on the Alison path even if you miss out on the first opportunity (Shine).

To do that, you need to pursue Alison at every opportunity you get after Shine. This means seeing her for dinner and using the willpoint and also pursuing her in Blaze . Do that and she will stop seeing Jeremy. You'll know because in ch 6 Alison tells Ian she has only been seeing him and has not seen Jeremy in weeks. Another confirmation is in ch 7 where Jeremy tells Ian Alison has been ignoring him or something like that. At this point, like Mares said, Ian would have received one photo from Jeremy only and no videos.

As for missing out on the second opportunity, if Ian had already fked Alison in the first opportunity (Shine), even if he misses out on this second opportunity (either by seeing Lena and Holly or just kissing Alison and not spending the willpoint), Alison does not fk Jeremy. She basically remains "faithful" to Ian provided that Ian pursued her back at Shine. So again, the Alison path remains open.

If however, Ian did not pursue Alison back at Shine, Alison will fk Jeremy regardless of whether Ian took up Alison's dinner date or not. Again this is all based on memory (also on ch 7 not the revised version) so I might need confirmation on this :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
...Cherry will auto-reject you in Chapter 6 if you started hooking up with Alison...
isn't it possible to convince Cherry to continue their tryst with Ian, if you only went out with Alison (instead of Holly Lena date) and spend the willpoint? (maybe you need to go after Emma as well, to have Alison make it clear she lost interest in Ian, i dunno)

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
That's really interesting that there is no "Closes Alison Path" yet even if you fucked it up or if you don't show that much interest in her and she goes for Jeremy. I really think it's because she is supposed to be really in love with Ian and so there could be another Chance in the future even at this Point. I don't know which direction this game will go but right now I feel that Lena and Alison are the two main Girls for Ian and therefore have maybe the most Content and Opportunities in the End?

I guess it will depend on how things develop between her and Jeremy when Ian is not involved, is she still going to be comfortable with Jeremy being just a fling or she will try to get more serious with him? And in that case will it somehow work out or will it end in heartbreak? If the later, I could picture a late entry point into an Alison route if things also don't workout for Ian's love life and he ends up being single too by then.
Yeah it will surely depend on her Relationship with Jeremy and how it will evolve. But with all the stuff Jeremy is doing and with Ivy, Louise and maybe Lena in his Path I can totally see Alison either 1. gets her Heart broken because of this or 2. if she not falls in Love with Jeremy maybe she realizes that she loves Ian and maybe stops the thing with Jeremy herself at some Point?

If however, Ian did not pursue Alison back at Shine, Alison will fk Jeremy regardless of whether Ian took up Alison's dinner date or not. Again this is all based on memory (also on ch 7 not the revised version) so I might need confirmation on this :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah that's true but she will fuck Jeremy only until Chapter 5 right? If you take her home after the Club she will stop this and also falls for Ian. She also really doesn't seem to like Jeremy that much espescially all the time she tells Ian that she just hooked up with him because Ian fucked it up with her when he had the Chance :D

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
It's been a while since the last sneak peek for Chapter 8. In it I showed the sketch for this new background that will appear in this next update.
I asked you to guess who's room this was, and most answers were wrong! Now that the illustration is finished, can you make a better guess? I'm sure you can ;)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
It's been a while since the last sneak peek for Chapter 8. In it I showed the sketch for this new background that will appear in this next update.
I asked you to guess who's room this was, and most answers were wrong! Now that the illustration is finished, can you make a better guess? I'm sure you can ;)
I thought it would be holy room but those dark dolls, I'm inclined to believe that it belongs to Louise

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
Most of people said it was going to be Holly's room, but I think that would be very obvious and Eva said that we would be surprised who the room is, among the sneak peek, it showed that Minerva will have a new outfit this update, so I assume , she will have a couple of scenes in the new update, so I dare say that the room is Minerva's room.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes