dundun

Jul 6, 2017
She wrote "it might surprise you". I get that as "surprising to some". Louise/Ian would be completely out of nowhere. Louise never even met Ian. Why would she go for the guy her best friend is into. The only believeable ones I can see are Lena/Jeremy, Lena/Louise/Jeremy or Ian/Louise/Jeremy.
If that is Louise's room, of course. But I can't see it fitting to anyone else.

Nov 15, 2020
I agree that it seems most likely that it’s Louise’s room, though I’m still not completely convinced. If someone really wanted to find out, I guess they could go back and check the colour of the bedsheets when Lena spies on Louise and Jeremy, plus check the windows to see if they match with the ones in Lena's and Stan's rooms and the living room. But that's more work than I'm gonna put in, at least…

When the original sketch was published, I think I commented that the doll looked creepy, but that it would probably look less scary after colouring. That was definitely wrong, and now there’s also two of them. Louise’s voodoo doll of Ivy, which she stabs with needles every evening? And one extra doll just in case she gets any more enemies? ;)

A Lena, Louise and Jeremy threesome would be surprising at this point, in my view. Lena’s sex scenes with Louise only happens if she and Jeremy have broken up, and Lena’s Jeremy scene at Ivy’s apartment only happens if the two have not broken up – so there’s no way she can be involved with both of them up until now. I think this makes most sense if it's something Jeremy suggests, and Louise accepts because of her naive desire to satisfy him, and her (also naive) worshiping of Lena.

A Lena and Jeremy scene without Louise seems unlikely at that location – there’s no obvious reason that would happen in Louise’s room, even if she’s not present. Except maybe if Louise leaves the two of them alone in the apartment, like when they first met, and Lena decides to spy on Jeremy again…

The last potential scenario would be Louise and Ian, but I doubt we'll see that now. I think it’s a likely surprise scenario at some point, though – if Lena and Jeremy have sex and Louise finds out, I think it fits well with her over-the-top reactions if she seeks out Ian to have sex with him as revenge.

EDIT: Looking at the sketch sneak peek again, I do notice that there's only one notable change between them (in addition to the second doll): The additional bookshelve above the bed. That would mean that Eva probably has given a feedback along the lines of "It looks great, just add more books". That points towards Holly, even though the posters and other things suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
No matter how surprising that sex scene could be, it definitely still has to be something consistent plot-wise.

The first name that comes to my mind looking at that room is Louise, although at the end of chapter 7, I remember seeing Cindy with black nail polish on her hands. black panties, a black bra with some decoration, a black choker and black makeup on her eyelids, which I have to admit I was quite surprised to see. I wouldn't call it a goth look but still way darker than I would have imagined on Cindy.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
She wrote "it might surprise you". I get that as "surprising to some". Louise/Ian would be completely out of nowhere. Louise never even met Ian. Why would she go for the guy her best friend is into. The only believeable ones I can see are Lena/Jeremy, Lena/Louise/Jeremy or Ian/Louise/Jeremy.
If that is Louise's room, of course. But I can't see it fitting to anyone else.
It could fit many potentially, the vampire posters makes me assume some things. Others have commented that it might be Lena's childhood bedroom, she seems to have read vampire books before. The Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter poster might suggest that the room's regular occupant hasn't used it on the regular since 2012.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
It could fit many potentially, the vampire posters makes me assume some things. Others have commented that it might be Lena's childhood bedroom, she seems to have read vampire books before. The Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter poster might suggest that the room's regular occupant hasn't used it on the regular since 2012.
Interesting idea, then that would mean the scene would take place at Lena's parents house.
If that's the case, I really wonder what would bring us to that place, but I'm interested.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 8 sneak peek (3)
It's been a while since the last sneak peek for Chapter 8. In it I showed the sketch for this new background that will appear in this next update.
I asked you to guess who's room this was, and most answers were wrong! Now that the illustration is finished, can you make a better guess? I'm sure you can ;)
not holly room :unsure: cindy or Louise.we never saw Louise room.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Interesting idea, then that would mean the scene would take place at Lena's parents house.
If that's the case, I really wonder what would bring us to that place, but I'm interested.
If it is Lena's childhood home, my theory would be something like this; it's a portion of Lena's chapter that will bring her home with either both or one of Ian and/or Holly. It might even be the "ending of chapter" portion like the book fair. Lena goes home to reflect on her various jobs (assuming the music event takes place first).
It could both serve as a "Ian/Lena become serious(Ian meets the in-laws)" "Ian/Holly is confronted" and "Lena/Holly romance initiation" scene. Lena/Holly would be surprising to some.

Reactions: Massi89

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
If someone really wanted to find out, I guess they could go back and check the colour of the bedsheets when Lena spies on Louise and Jeremy
And now I feel like an complete idiot :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That settles it.

A Lena, Louise and Jeremy threesome would be surprising at this point, in my view. Lena’s sex scenes with Louise only happens if she and Jeremy have broken up, and Lena’s Jeremy scene at Ivy’s apartment only happens if the two have not broken up – so there’s no way she can be involved with both of them up until now. I think this makes most sense if it's something Jeremy suggests, and Louise accepts because of her naive desire to satisfy him, and her (also naive) worshiping of Lena.
Exactly.

A Lena and Jeremy scene without Louise seems unlikely at that location – there’s no obvious reason that would happen in Louise’s room, even if she’s not present. Except maybe if Louise leaves the two of them alone in the apartment, like when they first met, and Lena decides to spy on Jeremy again…
Louise already left early and left Jeremy alone in chapter 3.

VIOLET BEDSHEETS! Also, you regularly change your movie posters?

Nov 15, 2020
And now I feel like an complete idiot :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That settles it.
Haha, I’m glad you did the job. That’s another indication for Louise’s room, then.

Louise already left early and left Jeremy alone in chapter 3.
Yeah, that was what I was reffering to. It would be the logical explanation for the two of them to end up alone in Louise’s room, but it seems like an unnecessarily complicated setting for a potential scene between them.

Nov 15, 2020
If it is Lena's childhood home, my theory would be something like this; it's a portion of Lena's chapter that will bring her home with either both or one of Ian and/or Holly. It might even be the "ending of chapter" portion like the book fair. Lena goes home to reflect on her various jobs (assuming the music event takes place first).
It could both serve as a "Ian/Lena become serious(Ian meets the in-laws)" "Ian/Holly is confronted" and "Lena/Holly romance initiation" scene. Lena/Holly would be surprising to some.
But a scene between Lena and Ian would hardly be surprising, except for the setting. And wouldn’t it be a bit strange for Lena to invite Holly to her childhood home? They don’t know each other that well yet.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Louise/Ian would be shocking. But Ian potentially did ask Jeremy to send him her nudes. So, maybe it would be a hard to acquire scene?

Reactions: LaPein

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But a scene between Lena and Ian would hardly be surprising, except for the setting. And wouldn’t it be a bit strange for Lena to invite Holly to her childhood home? They don’t know each other that well yet.
No, but like I said, Holly/Lena might be surprising to some.
That a room can have a surprising sex scene is not the same as it will only have one specific surprising sex scene, it could just mean that one surprising sex scene is available in the room plus twenty unsurprising ones. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 15, 2020
You're completely right, it's not complicated at all. I simply overcomplicated a few parts of the set up in my head. My bad.

Your post is more or less exactly what I had in mind. It's actually not that unlikely. Lena and Jeremy are (depending on your choices) clearly attracted to each other at this point, but they still need some kind of nudge for something to happen between them. Just like Ivy's scheming during the game in the last episode, or like Lena accidentally finding Jeremy naked, alone in Louise's room. Honestly I find this at least as likely as a threesome.

No, but like I said, Holly/Lena might be surprising to some.
That a room can have a surprising sex scene is not the same as it will only have one specific surprising sex scene, it could just mean that one surprising sex scene is available in the room plus twenty unsurprising ones. :ROFLMAO:
You're also completely right, and I overcomplicated the "a surprising sex scene" message from Eva as well. Think I'm going to bed now. :D

What I did mean regarding Holly, was that it seems a bit strange for her to be in Lena's childhood home at all at this point. But yeah, I guess there's ways to set it up. She does live with her parents, so she probably wouldn't mind (one more) trip away from home. Though, her prefered destination in that case would maybe not be the home of someone else's parents!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What I did mean regarding Holly, was that it seems a bit strange for her to be in Lena's childhood home at all at this point. But yeah, I guess there's ways to set it up. She does live with her parents, so she probably wouldn't mind (one more) trip away from home. Though, her prefered destination in that case would maybe not be the home of someone else's parents!
You think so? They've been friends for a little while now so I don't think it would be that strange. Sure, it's not something everyone would do but Lena is both quite outgoing and the players that pursue Holly enough probably have decently high agenda with her by now.

Like I said, if it's Lena's childhood home I imagine the trip home would happen regardless and Ian/Holly coming along would just be up to player choice. That's at least how I imagine it'd be designed, given that the player doesn't have to have made a friend out of either of them.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think it would be shocking! Maybe Louise, after sobering up and realizing Lena became intimate with her boyfriend, decides to get some revenge by seducing Ian. Makes sense to me.
Lena doesn't have to be with Ian though. Lots of people post here with the assumption that Lena/Ian is a given, but not everyone plays with their pairing being active.

I'm curious if the scenario where Ivy gets with Jeremy at the bottle game scene will have Louise break up with Jeremy as a result, which could lead to a scenario where Louise is available to Ian.

Reactions: ridejock
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes