BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah that seems plausible, while playing I noticed that in the "relationship stats" the smiling emoticon can change into a heart, and this does not only happen between Lena and Ian, it can also happen with Ian/Emma, Ian/Cherry, Ian/Holly (maybe even Ian/Cindy, I can't remember that one), Lena/Robert, Lena/Mike (and unless I remember it wrong it's even possible with Lena/Louise and Lena/Holly).
I've never been aware of this being an option with Lena/Holly yet, they don't have any options to express love for each other yet.
It can happen with Ian/Alison though.

Reactions: Massi89

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Seems that the heart indicator in the agenda may imply a physical relationship, which seems to be different to the heart in choices.
While Lena has the option of picking heart choices with Ian and Louise (I think?), she gets the heart in Agenda with Mike, Robert, and whoever she slepts with.

I think that the Heart in choices is a way to track Ian's and Lena's predisposition towards a more serious relationship with those characters. So while Ian had options with Alison (Two times if i remember) and Lena, Lena had those with Ian and i can be misremembering this one, Louise.
Like a way to tell Eva, that Ian or Lena are falling for the other character so the next conversations and choices use that.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that the Heart in choices is a way to track Ian's and Lena's predisposition towards a more serious relationship with those characters. So while Ian had options with Alison (Two times if i remember) and Lena, Lena had those with Ian and i can be misremembering this one, Louise.
Like a way to tell Eva, that Ian or Lena are falling for the other character so the next conversations and choices use that.
I think at least something similar happens in the code. The choices that have the heart icon with Alison at least set a variable that tracks Ian and Alison's relationship.
My impression is that in dialogue the hearts are just visible cues to what the specific choice implies, so you don't accidentally romance with a character you just wanna bang. Does the heart icon appear in anyone's agenda without a choice like that coming first?

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Although I cannot imagine romance between Lena and Mike, yet the heart icon can appear in his agenda too... :unsure:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Does it have a preceding dialogue option with the heart icon?
As far as I can remember, there are no dialogue options with the heart in any Mike scenes.
After all, so far it's just an affair in which Lena basically induces Mike to cheat on her girlfriend with herself.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
As far as I can remember, there are no dialogue options with the heart in any Mike scenes.
After all, so far it's just an affair in which Lena basically induces Mike to cheat on her girlfriend with herself.
Hm, that is interesting. With Holly/Lena I've gotten the full relationship bar before, but never with a heart.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
That's why i think that the heart in the agenda is just simply an indicator for any kind of physical relationship.
Like BlandChili said, i think that heart in choices are some kind of cues / triggers to evolve that relationship to something more meaningful.

So i think that it's something different, just happened to use the same icon.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Which is a bit odd if that's the case. Most people don't associate hearts with something that doesn't contain romance or other intimate emotions.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hm, that is interesting. With Holly/Lena I've gotten the full relationship bar before, but never with a heart.
Holly and Lena never slept together, thus no heart. Only characters you're intimate with have a heart in their bio to differentiate sexual partners from simple friends. Also, I wouldn't rely that much on Agenda at this stage, it gets written and updated not concurrently with chapters, but whenever Eva has time to update them. Right now some bios even share text for both Ian's and Lena's side, when clearly they should be different.

Reactions: KDXvd and Massi89

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Holly and Lena never slept together, thus no heart. Only characters you're intimate with have a heart in their bio to differentiate sexual partners from simple friends.
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting from the discussion. I have no interest in Mike so I always assumed there was a tone of romance to the heart indicator.
Also, I wouldn't rely that much on Agenda at this stage, it gets written and updated not concurrently with chapters, but whenever Eva has time to update them. Right now some bios even share text for both Ian's and Lena's side, when clearly they should be different.
I hope this is addressed by Eva then, we'll see if she gets into it. It's confusing to have a relationship graph that doesn't reliably reflect what options you have with certain characters. I don't even think high agenda is necessary to keep up the Ian/Lena romance, last time I played around with it they had neutral faces. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah I just hope this Game gives a possibility to have meaningful relationships besides Ian/Lena. Maybe this changes in the future but right now Lena is not my favorite girl for Ian and that's why I'm curious about the possibilities this game will have :D

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah I just hope this Game gives a possibility to have meaningful relationships besides Ian/Lena. Maybe this changes in the future but right now Lena is not my favorite girl for Ian and that's why I'm curious about the possibilities this game will have :D
Bruh have you men Allison!?

Nov 15, 2018
what's the usual update time for ORS and when can we except the next one?

Also... did EvaKiss already talk about how much content there will be in ORS? We are currently at 0.7 - so it would be just 3 updates till 1.0.
GGGB went to 1.2 with additional content.

• Haha
Reactions: portrapoodle

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017

Also... did EvaKiss already talk about how much content there will be in ORS? We are currently at 0.7 - so it would be just 3 updates till 1.0.
Eh..didnt GGGB have over 20 updates at least before 1.0, so i would guess that this little far of half way if they are of the same length.
Regarding the update, the next update is delayed, so maybe in the beginning of June.

Reactions: Ninja101

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017

The next released version after v0.9 will be v0.10. The major version should be increased only when the game is finished.

If I remember correctly, GGGB did that jump after v0.30 or v0.31. This means that between the current version of ORS (v0.7) and the final one (v1.0) we could see any number of updates. There could be another 3, or 30 or 300 updates. Only Eva knows the actual number. :)

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019

The usual update time is changing as the plot gets bigger. You should expect next chapter in end May, maybe first week of June. And the next one...3 months minimum probably.

If i remind correctly there will be aprox 20 chapters

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes